• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Large Pokemon

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Length/Height: Wailord, Milotic, Gyarados, Rayquaza, Steelix and Kyogre are the biggest of them all. Golem is only about 5 feet tall, so it isn't that big compared to the other Pokemon listed above or anything.

Charizard Trainer

Riding on a Charizard
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2004
    yeah. some pokemon are big. i don?t know a lot of them. but one of them are lugia or did you mention that one already? thanx

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Actually, Salamence is kinda small when you think about it, so it Tyranitar. There old big until you see them on the show xD! I Though Tyranitar was HUGE! But when I saw it on the one episode, I was dissapointed... Some Pokemon like Sharpedo and Starmie where the complete opposite on the TV show >.<...

P.S. I would love to own a Wailord O.O;;!

Jazzy.

Just a cute silly girl
    Years
    Spike Razzor said:
    Actually, Salamence is kinda small when you think about it, so it Tyranitar. There old big until you see them on the show xD! I Though Tyranitar was HUGE! But when I saw it on the one episode, I was dissapointed... Some Pokemon like Sharpedo and Starmie where the complete opposite on the TV show >.<...
    I know how you feel... does any of you remember one of the first Pokemon episodes where Ash captures a Krabby? If you do then you must remember the giant Dragonite. I was so disappointed when I saw the first Pokemon movie where the Dragonite who delivers the package looks so tiny if you compare him with the one in the Krabby episode.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    incorrect, groudon is the biggest isn't he?

(sorry I typed that with my left hand.)

Groudon is the heaviest, at 2059 lbs.
    Snorlax is now #3 in weight, behind Groudon and Metagross. :P

Back