• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Largest Download?

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Time has nothing to do with how big the download is...you know why my computer is uber uber amazinlgy spectacularly fast. It took me five minutes to install Half Life 2 along with other source games combined. I think that counts as the biggest...

I did get Battlefront 2 by means of which I won't discuss...I don't even need the CD to play it...but that was my biggest download I guess.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    The biggest file I every downloaded was probably 1. something GB and it was a buncha episodes of Full Metal Alchemist.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I think the largest thing I ever downloaded was one of the Pokémon specials, which was several hundred megabytes and took me a few weeks. (I have dialup.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2007
    Prolly the Pokemon 4th Movie RAW - it was about 800-900 mb, i haven't downloaded so big files before just because i had only CD-RW recorder. Also some Linux ISOs.

Back