• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Larvitar Shop!!

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    hello everyone i got a really good intrest in larvitar's and decided to fuse stuff with them, soi take requests that involve larvitar as the body here's a sample of my work, p.s. i did these in 20 minutes :D

Larvitar Shop!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    pretty good..can you fuse larvitar with nidoking ..thanx

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hey just wondering what program do u uese i wanna start spiriting myself

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    how do u post the images on photobucket do u have to pay for a bit of space?

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    pokemunna u are exactly right i cut and paste then i just add the colors, on my entei one, i had to make the little collars myself, no i dont pay, there is no fee

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    can i get absol and u no who , and how do u register for free? srry i just gotta go earlier
    u should join spiriters club

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Jhotos Power, dont Double Post. Edit yar post if necessary.

i did these in 20 minutes :D
    Seems. In 20 Minutes ya cant do an "expert" sprite.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    cast why u trying to bring my sprit down, i dont really time myself but im proud of my work and if i say it'll take me such and such time to complete a sprite then i'll complete it at that time or sooner

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Jhotos_Power said:
    cast why u trying to bring my sprit down, i dont really time myself but im proud of my work and if i say it'll take me such and such time to complete a sprite then i'll complete it at that time or sooner

Im not saying theyre bad, meh... Im just saying that 20 minutes is just... not enough to make very good sprites, gotcha?

Back