• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] LAST CHANCE! PAL DARKRAI CODES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hi all,

I'm getting some codes from GAME tomorrow. i believe uk codes work on all PAL 3ds so if u need a code then comment. i should have some spares left and if not i can always get some more next week.

HOWEVER, if you're too lazy to get one yourself then please don't comment. instead go and get it yourself u lazy cow! also don't comment if you're going to hoard it and sell it on ebay either. I'm doing this to help people who can't get access to a code. anyways. joking aside. if you really can't get a darkrai code due to no GAME shop in your area, you can't drive, too far away, etc.., then feel free to ask for one although i can't guarantee i will have spares as I'm getting codes for other people.

LAST CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!! This is the LAST time I'm going to GAME so to get your free code post a reply. I will not be handing codes out for free after the 24th May...

Last edited:

Colecionador

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Hi, I would like one, if possible. I'm from Brazil... so I can't go to a GAME store... (I bought my 3DS in 2014 while travelling in UK).

Last edited:

Colecionador

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Sometimes I regret having bought it. There are so many restrictons 'cause of the region lock... I am often unable of playing with my friends. But yes, I do have a PAL 3DS.

Colecionador

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    I mean another games... my last frustration was "Zelda: Triforce Heroes". I bought the game dreamming about solving puzzles in group with my friends (that's the point of the game), but I can't even play online with non PAL gamers. There is a "Download Play" function, but it's region locked too. Sad story. T.T

Oh, tyvm for the help and sorry for bad english.

Years
    I mean another games... my last frustration was "Zelda: Triforce Heroes". I bought the game dreamming about solving puzzles in group with my friends (that's the point of the game), but I can't even play online with non PAL gamers. There is a "Download Play" function, but it's region locked too. Sad story. T.T

Oh, tyvm for the help and sorry for bad english.

ouch. can't even play online? that sucks. dw about it. what region is brazil in anyways? the american region?

Colecionador

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Yep, America is one single region.
    I think there used to be pokemon events in Brazil a while ago, but Nintendo no longer has an official representation here since last year. So, even the american 3DS owners will struggle to get this Darkrai.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    If you could pick one up for me that would be amazing!
    I can't acces a store within the time myself sadly.
    Im Pal btw. Thanks so much for doing this!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    hello there, unfortunately I won't be able to get a code
    since I have no gamestop nearby. would you be able to
    pick up a code for me as well? I would really appreciate it :)

Years
    hello there, unfortunately I won't be able to get a code
    since I have no gamestop nearby. would you be able to
    pick up a code for me as well? I would really appreciate it :)

is your 3ds from the PAL region. i thought gamestop was in USA or maybe i'm wrong lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    in UK u get them from GAME. what country do u live in? never heard of gamemania lol

GAME? What an original name lmao.
    I thaught it was GameMania for europa and GameStop for USA, but apparently it differs per country.
    I live in the Netherlands.

Years
    ahahha. i don't think every european country has a gamemania. i think in france it's micromania or something. dont get why it's called gamemania when game is an english word :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    ahahha. i don't think every european country has a gamemania. i think in france it's micromania or something. dont get why it's called gamemania when game is an english word :P

Alot of English words are copied and used daily, game is pretty much a normal word here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back