• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Last Day! Get Your Free Event Dragonite Code Before Time Runs Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Times running out, last day of the event, I have 30 24 21 Only 9 codes left, get them before it's too late, (US) codes and want to give these to ppl who don't have a way to get them, didn't get them or for what ever the reason, just message here and I will PM you the code, I only ask for a trader review post in return.

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I'll take it, I already have the shiny Charizard event (which is better btw) but I'm a greedy bastard and want EVERYTHING.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    I'm definitely interested in receiving the code. I haven't had time to go to game stop, so this giveaway is greatly appreciated. Just PM mean whenever you have time. :)

Last edited:

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    If CuteLittleBlack gets back to you and let's you know if it's useable in Europe, as i'm in UK, then i'll take one too :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Give me one please.... I'm from Uruguay and we don't have Gamespot here.
    My 3ds is from the US.
    Thanks!

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Hey RNC, could I please have a code?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    No Gamestop where I live so I'd really appreciate getting a code. Thanks for doing this!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back