• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last edited by Inkpuddle; Today at 07:59 AM.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I edit to remove all typos, which happens more often than I'd like because my keyboard fails at life. Sometimes I also think of added details after posting, so I edit to add them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I only use the edit button only when I find a random spelling error or my post didn't make exact sense, so I'll use it every so often I guess, since I tend to look before I post something beforehand.

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    I do very commonly. It's usually either because I made a typo I didn't see earlier or I saw something I could put in that would make my post make more sense.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    In OT it's usually to edit the post if ninja'd.

Else I use it if I wanna add something or misspelled something.

Ayselipera

I always hit post before proof reading any of my posts. I really don't know why, it's probably a bad habit actually. Anyways, because I end up reading my posts after I post them I almost always have to edit them afterwards. I usually just have a few typos that need fixing or a sentence that sounds awkward and needs some 'repairing.'

Years
    Oddly, as much as a perfectionist as I can be sometimes, I don't end up editing my posts too often. Most of my posts are fine as is because I'm awesome. If I catch a typo or misworded something, I'll edit, and typically leave a silly edit reason because I can. 8)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I won't edit my post to correct my grammar, or anything. If there is a continuity error, or I need to add something, then I will edit it. I tend to correct my grammar and spelling mistakes as I go along, so I don't usually have to edit them..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I delete my posts more often than edit them. XD;

...I also edit other peope's posts more than mine. The things you'll see people posting. :( In general though, when I first make threads, I seem to edit like 10 times before it's perfect for me. Then if it's just a normal post, I'll proof read it two times, then post it, then probably edit it another two times after proof-reading after I've posted, lol. I also often edit posts to make them sound better, cause when I first type up a post I'm not really sure of what I'm saying. Overall though, I seem to edit often. Though I know in the past, I used to edit posts in TCTI, because I had noone else to talk to, so there were these big walls of edits in one post and it was crazy.

Back