• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Meal

What nationality would your last meal be?

• American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texan

• Mexican

• Italian

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Seafood

• French

• German

• Japanese

• Chinese

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Splice of Two Or More

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Australian

• Lebanese

• Total voters

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    If you were about to be sent to the electric chair, what last meal would you request? First choose what nationality it would be and then what it would be, there can be splices.

Mine would be a double cheese burger with ounion rings, Fried rice with lots of assorted meats, A beef and potatoe burrito and another burrito filled with beef and cheese. Oh! And a Chocolate Milkshake

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I can't really vote for a "Nationality" for what I'm about to pick, but I would go for Friend chicken...Deep friend, artery-clogging KFC.

Why? If I'm gonna die anyways, what's the point of worrying about how it could effect my health?

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I would rather choose Italian like spaghetti and macaronies.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Why isn't Australian on the poll? Don't we have good enough food? Anyways.. I'd choose vegemite. XDD Though, no surprise that I'd choose it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Why isn't Australian on the poll? Don't we have good enough food? Anyways.. I'd choose vegemite. XDD Though, no surprise that I'd choose it.
    Cause Australian food mostly consists of meat pies and sausage rolls - nothing all that special. And vegemite is a horrid sandwich spread. Why you would want that to be your last meal I have no idea really XD;

Anywho, I'd desire my mother's cooking as my last meal, but that might be kinda harsh on her D:

So I guess I'd choose Lebanese food (even though it ain't there) :<

And why do you have 'American' and 'Texan'? :<

Years
  • Okay.. Okay... I'll add em'

How do I edit a poll?

Ask me to do it. :D (And tell me exactly what to add.)

Um, I'd probably ask for lots of good tomato dishes. I love tomatoes. x3 I guess if I had to give a label, I'd like a bunch of Italian foods with tomatoes in them.

I hope I'd never get in this situation though. I fear what would have become of myself. ._.

Back