• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Minute Shoppers...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello, I am back once again with my rambling. This time, I want talk about last minute shoppers.

Okay today is Christmas Eve, I know there will be customers getting whatever they need. The grocery store I work at, we are closing early. We are closing around 8pm. I know there will be people running around at 7pm. I swear why people do this? Why they wait til the last minute? Well I can't ask that because I wait til the last minute on things too. So I don't have room to talk about that, lol.

Anyway, I will have to work eight hours tomorrow, but I am getting out early. Like around 6pm...

I am so hoping that they will let me out during that time, but I have a feeling that won't be the case. And these last minute shoppers, some them can be grumpy. So I don't want to deal with that. I hope I get nice customers later on.

And that is all I got to say. Be back with my year in review, see ya.

Back