• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Team Member

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2012
    Alright I am playing pokemon Pearl and I need a final team mate for my team. I currently have. P.S. I am training all my pokemon to 45 right now so some are higher than others.
    Torterra LV. 44
    -Grass Knot
    -Synthesis
    -Earthquake
    -Razor Leaf

Gengar LV. 38
    -Confuse Ray
    -Shadow Ball
    -Sucker Punch
    -Drain Punch

Gastrodon LV. 37
    -Mud Bomb
    -Body Slam
    -Rain Dance
    -Water Pulse

Crobat LV. 38
    -Wing Attack
    -Confuse Ray
    -Air Cutter
    -Bite

Alakazam LV.34
    -Psybeam
    -Confusion
    -Psycho Cut
    -Miracle Eye

I was thinking maybe I would use Lucario or Floatzel. I am very open to suggestions though.

Years
  • I highly reccomend getting a Rapidash or a powerful attacker like Garchomp.
    Your team is solid, but fire type will take care of pesky steel types, and Garchomp can take care of just about anything.
    Also, swap Psycho Cut on Alakazam, for Psychic, Alakazam is not a physical attacker and makes little use of physical attacks.

Ghostrk9

learning new information!
    Years
  • u need serious help with those movesets but for a last pokemon try garchomp

dragon claw
    crunch
    earthquake
    dragon rush

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • I agree, Garchomp would be great on your team. However, here is a better moveset-

Swords Dance
    Outrage
    Earthquake
    Fire Fang

Garchomp gets STAB from Outrage and earthquake, so those are good moves for him to have.

Hope I helped!

Back