• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias: A friendly Poke-lover. ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Hi everyone! My name is Latias, but I am better known as Kelsey. I just joined these forums and I am loving every minuete of it! Afew details about myself:
    -Love to draw
    -Favorite Pokemon is Latias, but I love all Pokemon ^_^
    -Going into 9th grade this year
    -Own Pokemon Ruby, Crystal, and Silver
    -Favorite shows are Inuyasha and Pokemon
    -Loves fantasy
    -Favorite animal is the wolf
    -Favorite food is pizza
    -Veeeeeeeeeeery hyper and CRAZAY!!!!

Well, those are just afew details about myself, so's you all can get to know me better. I previously read the rules before posting, so I know what to do. I used to be in the forums at Serebii.net, but I have heard good things about this forum and the people in it, so I joined here instead. ^_~
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I hope to meet some new people and make new friends around here, until next time!
    *does ending thene song* ^_~

~Kelsey

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Good to have you with us hope you have fun and post alot and this place is very freindly and i am very freindly so let me be the 2nd to welcome you :D

Pokemon_Veteran

read the top of my sig Latias

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Awwwwwww, thanks guys! ^_^ I feel so welcomed here, I guess Pikawolf was right...she's the one who recommended this place to me, and she said everyone here is soooooooo nice! ^_~

~Kelsey

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Welcome ** gives a latias plushie**, Latias is my fav dragon pkmn,BTW, pikawolf's name is Kelsey too i think,and she's the same age as you, too many coincidence!!!!.

Ok, feel welcome here ^ ^.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Yeah, we met back on Serebii.net. And have been friends ever since! She recommended this place to me. Weeeeell, thanks for the warm welcome and the plushie! ^_^
    *huggles the Latias plushie*

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Thanks Piro! ^_^ don't worry, I have read the rules and the FAQ too, so I am allllllllllll set! ^_~

~Kelsey

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Welcome to PC, this is a great place to be at. Believe me. Well, hope you have a great time here, and if you need any help, just let me know, and I'll be there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Awwww, thanks! You're all too sweet! And sure, Piro, I'll add you to my buddy list too! ^_^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    It's sooooo nice to meet all of you! I will post a lot more as soon as my account opens up so I can post in places aside from the newbie area ^^;. I have to say, this is the best welcome I have ever had in my entire online forum life! ^_^
    *gives everyone a Latias-shaped balloon*

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    LOL! You guys definately have better senses of humor here, that's for sure! ^_^

~Kelsey

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Latias from SPP? I see, many people run away from SPP and join here^^ I`m Crystal Togepi from SPP. Hello, I belive you will like PC, because we have a lot of fun here =D *she hugs you* BTW, I really like Latias too.

Back