• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias and Houndour...a couple? =3

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    *Watches the anti SNF crowd grow* "Hey i'm a Anti SNF too !" *Does Anti dance* =P

I wholeheartedly agree with that. :D

The art community may be small here, but at least it isn't overrun with super-picky fanboy/fangirl critiquers. And yeah, Orange, most of them wouldn't know a piece of proper constructive criticism if one tapped them on the shoulder and said, "Hi! I'm a piece of proper constructive criticism!"

>.>

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    This is kawaii! I envy you ;-; You draw so much better than me Didja make your own avatar?

*dies*

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    This is kawaii! I envy you ;-; You draw so much better than me Didja make your own avatar?

*dies*

Nope! n.n() Tattsu sent that to me through a PM, and I thought it was cute, so yeah. x.x I did make the one I had with Hanako on it a few days ago, though. n.n()

Back