• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias and Houndour...a couple? =3

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
  • Actually, I'm not sure. x.x() Golden Mew from SNF requested this through a PM, so I decided to post it here too. n.n() (That's why it says 'GoldenMew He (To Golden Mew)' on the corner)

Anywaym it's pretty basic; airbrush, plaid.... The flowers were a cute touch, but I'm just happy she liked it. n.n()

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • *Girlish Squeal* Awwww its gorgeous Berry ! ^o^

Basic ? To me that pic is the skys limit n.n I love the Houndour such a kawaii lil pup ! I like the background and the colors its a really nice effect.

And to answer your question on the thread title.... Yes Golden Mew & Houndour on SNF are a couple :P There sounded pretty cute at first but now...well lets just say i've gone off alot of SNF members... :tired:

I have to give 10/10 your a born Artist Berry ! n_n

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
  • Thats is just realycute. Neverthough of thoughs two Pokemon would be together but i guess any thing can happen. If this is basic for you??? Does not look like basic realy.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • I really love the style of this. o.o'

The hues add a really nice tone to the picture, and the flowers look very nice and manga-esque. I give it five stars!! =D

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Thank you, everyone. =3
    Yup... basic airbrush is pretty... well... basic. =P It's not my usual style, but hey, I like it. n.n()
    ...and again, I know what y'mean, Tattsu. x.x()

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, wow, that's such a beautiful picture! *_* I can't wait to get some tools that will allow me to use those techniques, but I doubt my art will still be as good at yours. ^_^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Fuufuu! It's only PSP airbrush, but it's so much fun. Iv been meaning to write tutorial on that for some time now, but I never get around to it. *sigh*

And, your art is great, Kay! Whadd'you talkin' about? >=3

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Wow Orange, what a lovely picture! Latias and Houndour look really sweet together, i'd give it five stars any day! And it doesn't look so basic to me...lol

On and by the way Kay, i was wondering how far you'd gotten with the pic i requested a while back, sorry to hassle you; i don't want to rush you or anything! It's just i remember you saying you'd get it done by Valentine's Day or something.... Sorry for putting this in my post here, it's just i didn't want to go and dig up your art thread, Kayleigh ^_^;;

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • PichuSecretBase said:
    KAWAII! That is soo cute but ya gotta tell Houndour to stop bossing ya around xP

Oh come on. x.x This ois SNF we're talking about. They mow you down if you do...well...anything. XD

*bows again*
    Thank you everyone. n.n-

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • SNF *hisses* I read an art thread and people are critique crazy.

"Well It dosent even look like Misty! I mean the style is so not pokemon! Bla BLA BLA!"

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • *Watches the anti SNF crowd grow* "Hey i'm a Anti SNF too !" *Does Anti dance* =P

I sometimes think SNF's heads are sooo big they're about to explode.
    *Huggles Berry's artwork* *Throws pies at SNF*

Last edited:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Poof. Sometimes people say the weirdest things at SNF since they can't provide the artist with any constructive criticism. 'Ninetales' hair don't hang in their faces like that! 2/10!!'. The end. X3

Mm.. What kinda pies are they? *Huggles Tattsu's art, and pelts SNF with mono-infested pies* X3 Take that you-you-you... Art criticisers!!!

Edit: It's not a flame war; it's just turned into the Serebii loathing thread.

again, the end. =P

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • *Bangs my head & SNF* Apoligies for being a lil to flamey there everyone.....x.x
    *Shuts mouth* Sorry its just alot of people have been rude & rather nasty over there about my work fanfics ect. ect. so it kinda flared me up into a anti SNF gaki. Just to answer your question Berry the pies i were throwing were extremely rotten mince pies from Christmas =D. *Huggles Berry's work again & shuts up* Sorry again you guys V_V
    Again what Berry said we rather loath SNF but thats all The End =P

Last edited:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Ohh... Mine are from... not last Christmas, but the Christmas before that! >=3
    Yessu... I'll shut up now too. x.x SNF is just... a terrible, terrible place, and I pity all who visit it. ...But the mods and a few selected people are the worst. ?.?() *Waits till no one is looking, and throws one last pie at Serebii, and ends up banned* *sarcastic 'Whoops'* X3

Back