• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

latias and latios club

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    ok so how can we get user ot join wait!!!!!!!!!!! i think this will work put this club name in you sig! DEC do you have latias yey?

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    latias45 said:
    how good is luster purge? i just love latias

Luster Purge
    Move type: Psychic
    Move power: 70
    Accuracy: 100
    PP: 5
    Effects: 50% chance to lower SP. Defence.

Mist Ball
    Move type: Psychic
    Move power: 70
    Accuracy: 100
    PP: 5
    Effects: 50% chance to lower targets Special Defence.
    :D​

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    latias45 said:
    ok so how can we get user ot join wait!!!!!!!!!!! i think this will work put this club name in you sig! DEC do you have latias yey?
    No I don't have Latios or Latias. :( I will put the club in my sig. :D

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    that is ok DEC it took me ayear to chach her! do not fellbad ok (huges) ok now that you have but it in your sig you can go and have fun .

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    My latias has the following moves:

Water Sport
    Refresh
    Mist Ball
    Psychic

It's @ lv. 40, because I don't like using legendaries, but to have them is quite nice ^^

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    you can if you what to it can get users here? ok where did you chach you latias a and how?

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Eon Trainer said:
    i caught latias at southern island with the eon ticket from Pokemon Center in Rockefeller on christmas last year :)
    i found mine :latias: at liy cove on the water! p.s are you going to make a banner?

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    that is ok how did you come whith the soul dew?p.s ask someone to make one for here i do not know ether a banner.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    hiya Eon Trainer *waves* it's me Latiastrainer from MPW! and I have a question for this club..
    If you had a choice to make Latias a different color..what would you choose? I would let it remain red because red is the coolest color^^and it's the original color^^

Back