• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latios Land revived

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
Years
  • It's pretty good. Some minor points I have to put out here. First off, I'm always using Mozilla Firefox, so this might infect my view on the page, but I think Firefox is a common used browser and you should keep that in mind when your optimizing your layout.

The right side of the page isn't filled with any content or whatsoever. I think you should fill it up with something or just make the area of content and the banner wider. (or center the page so it doesn't look so asymmetric). The titles of your navigation area's aren't readable since the colors are similar to the background, so you should change the font color. Another thing that's bothering me is the continuing background. The banner looks a bit dull, try adding an image or something.

If you would fix some of these things the layout would look alot more attracting. Anyways, good job on the site and keep it up!

Wally4eva

Intermediate Webmaster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    thanks, yeah i have had other comments on the banner, but i like it, and yeah i forgot to check it in firefox, but it works fine in ie, the right has potw but im thinking of what else i could put on there
    Thanks for your comments

Back