• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Latios & Latias

What is better?

• Latios

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • latias

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
    salamenceruler04 said:
    I'm pretty sure that I have seen a thread like this one before.

I saw a thread just like this one a LONG time ago. Anyways, I'm sure my name speaks for itself.

But I think the last time there was a thread like this someone (I don't remember who) came along and pointed out one is not better than the other, and their stats are basically the same except one has higher sp. attack and the other has higher sp. defence or something like that. I don't remember too well :\

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Although their base stats do both come to the same level... I would say that Latios is better IMO. It looks cooler than Latias, and it still has quite a high Sp. Def when compared to other Pokemon. :D

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    latias because she is cuter and she has better special defense and erm i completed sapphire 1st and grew to love her

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    There was a thread already like this,but i like Latias better.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Actually stregnth wise Latios is stronger,but defense wise Latias is stronger,but i still like Latias better XD.

Back