• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Could you trade me for one of the Event Arceus, Event Colored Pichu and the Jirachi if your still giving them away?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Hm... anything with high IVs?^^ if not there is something else I am interested in.

(Nicknamed : PuffDaDrgn) Shiny Rayquaza lvl100Jolly Nature : Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Overheat (Had Pokerus) Stats : 354/399/204/288/212/308
    Jap Gyrados lvl 53 Lax Nature :Waterfall, Substitute, Dragon Dance, Bounce (Pokerus Cured) Stats : 168/115/86/105/113
    Shiny Feralightar lvl55 Lonely Nature : Bite, Ice Fang, Crunch, Aqua Tail (Pokerus Cured) 252 in special Attack, 252 in Attack and 4 in speed! Stats : 165/181/108/139/101/97

Any of that interest you?

Years
  • I'm not even home at 3 PM O_o how about some where more 12 AMish on Friday?^^;

PM me later if fyou want the dates and natures, I don't have my DS currently with me. >_>

Hm... anything with high IVs?^^ if not there is something else I am interested in.

Sure!^_^

Of course.

Though they look really appealing, there ain't too much knowledge on how to RNG on SS/HG, so I doubt legitimacy, unless there from another game^^; though when looking at your thread there were quite a few that interest me. Just for a notice more than half my shop in unupated so I have plenty of RNGed not mentioned.
    I apologize that I missed the time, if it's possible to do this tonight it's be AWESOME, I'll be on all day to check the post :)

Ah, and can you tell me which time zone you live in cause it might help with scheduling the time (I live in EST btw)

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    My dogs come from Mattj of Smogon, which is the same person that did a good many of my other RNGs, and he did the dogs on HG.

Let me know what else might interest you from my old shop and I'll see if I still have it. (I lost my old Platinum cart over Christmas, but have replaced most of my stuff.)

Only a few months and they already and they already figured out the RNG... huh RNG is being abused "too much". Can you give me a link to your shop or something? sorry I tried marriland and Pe2k, but couldn't find it.

Hey,
    im interested in the
    Shiny Evd Umbreon
    Careful
    394/166/319/140/326/166
    Evs dunno

i can offer shiny jap magby, shiny manaphy,shiny cresselia, shiny eevee, shiny lairon and shiny shinx i also have a jap raikou that has pretty good ivs i think.

raikou lvl 50 untouched
    31/18/17/29/31/30

What event is Raikou from?^^

May I have a free Arceus? :)
    Thank you so much for offering those for people!

Sure!^_^ just try to fit around the time I come on usually at.

Mind checking my thread to see if there is anything you like, interested in a few things

I don't see that you have it, but if you can get me a max PP up I'll trade you any poke for it from my shop!^^

are you still giving away the arceus? could I get one of those or if that jirachi is free one of them plz

Of course!^^

This weekend is a great time to trade for me. Anytime really, just reply with a date and time for me to come on. I'll check often so if I don't reply then i haven't seen the post.

I'm determined to get this trade done now! It has been hard hasn't it!?

Yeah its been qutie an ordeal lol. Hm well what about Sunday at 10 PM?

Could you trade me for one of the Event Arceus, Event Colored Pichu and the Jirachi if your still giving them away?

Yep, no problem with me.^^

Do you have a Shiny Gible? I really would like one. ^^

I do, but what can you offer for it? =]

I apologize that I missed the time, if it's possible to do this tonight it's be AWESOME, I'll be on all day to check the post

Ah, and can you tell me which time zone you live in cause it might help with scheduling the time (I live in EST btw)

I'm EST as well, so how about 1 AM Saturday?^^

Years
  • Hi, I was wondering if you could trade me an Arceus, coloured Pichu and Jirachi? If that's not too much trouble of course. It's probably late but I'll be around checking the thread. Thanks. ^^

Last edited:

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Let me go and see if my PokeBeac on is still active. If it is, I'll link you. I closed and/or deleted all my other ones when I lost my old Platinum cart.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • hi i would like a gamestop pitsu and an arceus but i don't know how your give away works :/ ( i don't have something to offer )

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2010
    Ok. I would much rather it to be a little earlier around 8 or 9pm. It would be much appreciated if you could trade then.... or even a liitle earlier...

Also if possible, Could I have a Gamestop PCP instead of a Jap one. And TRU Arceus if you have managed to get one (instead of a Jap Arceus of course). AND if you have managed to get a Jap 10th aniversary MEW I am willing to trade a decent event for it... If I have one, I'd need to check.

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Hey, I'm interested in these two pokemanz:

Luxray (lvl 49) 31/ 31 / 31/ x / 28/ 29 (good offers please^^)
    152/168/98/88/96/129
    Jolly
    Evs 4 Def/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd

and

Shiny Garyados 19/31/18/31/20/26
    Adamant
    320/383/181/140/225/256
    Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

CMT if you'd like to trade. Thanks.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    ok People I will respond later to your post's but listen since its too hard to catch me online, it might be easier to use MSN offically. I'll get an account tomorrow, or you can use my x-fire.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Hi, I was wondering if you could trade me an Arceus, coloured Pichu and Jirachi? If that's not too much trouble of course. It's probably late but I'll be around checking the thread. Thanks. ^^

Sure no problem!^^ just got too find a time to trade at, VM me if you want to do this over MSN or x-fire.

hi i would like a gamestop pitsu and an arceus but i don't know how your give away works :/ ( i don't have something to offer )

Well you just give me some junk pokemon, and I send the 2 too you. ;)

Okay, I will try! Thank you much!!
    It looks from your posts that you are able to get on around midnight EST, that actually works awesomely for me. xD Is that okay and do I just show up?

You can show up, or we can do this over MSN, which might be far easier.^_^

Ok. I would much rather it to be a little earlier around 8 or 9pm. It would be much appreciated if you could trade then.... or even a liitle earlier...

Also if possible, Could I have a Gamestop PCP instead of a Jap one. And TRU Arceus if you have managed to get one (instead of a Jap Arceus of course). AND if you have managed to get a Jap 10th aniversary MEW I am willing to trade a decent event for it... If I have one, I'd need to check.

Well the Mew is going to be added to the give away soon, so I'll just make it free anyway. xD

Sorry I don't have the english versions. Too be honest I feel a little embarrased to go to my gamestop with my DS playing pokemon too get a event. (trust I am the least likely person my friends would see playing pokemon). But I'll get them over PC hopefully.

Also we could do this over MSN, or x-fire if you like?

Hey, I'm interested in these two pokemanz:

Luxray (lvl 49) 31/ 31 / 31/ x / 28/ 29 (good offers please^^)
    152/168/98/88/96/129
    Jolly
    Evs 4 Def/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd

and

Shiny Garyados 19/31/18/31/20/26
    Adamant
    320/383/181/140/225/256
    Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

CMT if you'd like to trade. Thanks.

There a few I might like, but do you have the IVs of any of your pokemon?^^;

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    o: I'm actually on now if you're still here

I'm about to go to bed dude. Could we do this tomorrow, but like 20 minutes earlier from this time?^^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2010
    eh.. Yeha MSN would be ok. I'll PM you my addy. PM me yours. Also we haven't agreed a time yet.

Thanks for making the Mew free and I don't mind waiting for you to get an english PCP if you don't already have one. I'll check my PMs everytime I'm on my Laptop and I'll always reply if I read it, so if I don't reply...........

Much appreciated btw! Thanks :)

Years
  • Lol, I'm massive shiny collector, so I'm going to have to ask for the natures of all of the pokemon I have listed below (except for the ones that already have the nature next to them). Nice thread btw.

Ho oh
    Rayquazza
    Latios
    Palkia
    Dratini
    Starly
    Riolu
    Golduck
    Phinone
    Manaphy
    Evee Jolly
    Gible