• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    If you can trade, now is good. I will take your Shiny Ho-Oh for the TRUTH. EDIT: NVM, I saw the IVs.. Just trade for Absol then. Going on now... Seriously? You just left? Tell you sister from me she is a major pain/

Last edited:

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Interested in your bold celebi and one of your timid latias. Would there be anything from my trade thread that you'd be interested in?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Interested in your bold celebi and one of your timid latias. Would there be anything from my trade thread that you'd be interested in?

Hm... well how many 31 can you get on a poke when breeding?^^

Is there a limit to how many free events we can get?

Well not really... just don't make ridiclious requests. :P

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Thanks! Will these work on the HGSS events?

They should. I don't see why the japaneese versions wouldn't have the same effect on the english versions.^_^

Ok cause I was gonna get a few more of each later for a few friends.

Well ok then. =]

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Could I take you up on the free Arceus, Jirachi, and Shiny Pichu offers?

I realize this is kinda a lot to ask, so I'll try to find some shinies that you don't have listed on the main page. I also have a shiny Cresselia, not sure if it is EV trained. However, if I recall correctly, it is of the bold nature.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Hey still need those Max PP things?

Any will do! @_@

Could I take you up on the free Arceus, Jirachi, and Shiny Pichu offers?

I realize this is kinda a lot to ask, so I'll try to find some shinies that you don't have listed on the main page. I also have a shiny Cresselia, not sure if it is EV trained. However, if I recall correctly, it is of the bold nature.

Hey dude there free^^ you don't need too offer anything! :P

Not really sure how many 31s I can get on one poke.

Well you could do 3 if you have the right ditto without a problem? =/ I could provide you with a max IVd ditto if needed.

ok ill be waiting for my pokemon

Alright just try to catch me when I'm online. Keep in mind I can usually only come on late at night, accept on the weekends.

so i can get a free nz jirachi or arceus?

Of course!^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    May I TRADE something for your adamant arceus(one thats suppose to be free) and NZ Jirachi?
    I'd feel bad taking them free =p

Exon

Hacker in Training
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Hello!

I was wondering what IV's and EV Spreads you were looking for, for the EV'd Celebi and EV'd Jirachi you has listed in your wants (And if needed, what move sets. I have a 10th Aniv Celebi and Wish Maker Jirachi I can EV train for you. (I use GTS cloning when they're untouched if that makes a difference).

Also wondering what value you might place on them as well. (IE 1 for 1 ev'd, 1 of anything, etc)

(Also really wanting to get one of the Game Stop Jirachis you're offering for free, as well as the Arceus if possible.)

Hope to hear from you soon :-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back