• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    hey just i hav a lvl 4 Ut shiny shinx, im looking for a shiny poliwag or eevee

and any of the free pokes left?

cheers

Well just the give away pokemon are free. ;)

CMT for your 10 ANIV Charizard, 10 ANIV Zapdos, Minuzotami Manaphy, and E4ALL Manaphy.

Sorry nothing really caught my eye.^^; Mostly just been after certain evd. Do you have any wonder cards however?

Nice thread.

I'm interested in your

Kyoto Cross 2009 Pikachu lvl 30 UT
    Hadou Regice lvl 40 UT
    10th Anniversary Mew lvl 5 UT [Premier Ribbon]
    Movie 10 Deoxys lvl 50 UT

I can offer several 10 aniversery pokemon (absol, dragonite, espeon, bulbasaur)
    TRU Dragonite, arceus or Manaphy. EUSMR09 Regigigas. You think we can work something out?

Sorry dude, but I ain't going after events ATM. Recent events I suppose, but if you have wonder cards, that will get my eye for sure.^^

Can I get more info on that Latios you have there?
    Moveset, OT, Location etc.

OT: Negator
    Moveset: Calm Mind/ Recover/ Surf/ Trick

Alright, will linger around during that time

Ok sounds good then.^^ Feel free to PM/VM.

I pm you. you didn't answer. Why??????????????????

I'm pretty sure I would have PMed you back, but if not I may have accidently deleted it with other PMs before reading. What was the message regarding?

would like to take up your offer in cod5 zombies is it derriese? and pm me thanks

First of all PM me since your the one who wants to go after the challenge.^_- Second what can you bring to the table if I beat you? Events/Shinies/IVD/EVD

Hello there, may I have an arceus plz?

Sure, but try to keep tabs if I'm online. Just VM/PM if you like.

Yeah x__x I wouldn't have taken it at first, but the person who traded with me had quite a good reputation, so I figured it must've been fine. Turns out the person he traded with wasn't the most trustworthy of people.

That sounds good (: When shall we trade?

Wishmkr can be shiny, but too find one at max IV is nil too zero. XD

Well I'm EST, so usually 1 AM is good, but I can do most general times if you like.^^

hey i was wondering if i could get a pichu?
    my fc is:
    3181 0814 1066

Sure.^^

I am ready to get my free event arceses. PM me when ready.

4898 9889 7593
    Derek
    HeartGold

Hey hold it dude I did not give a date. Though Saturday I could trade.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 9, 2014
    Excuse me for seeming so wet behind the ears but this whole free thing has me both excited and skeptical. In any case I'm certainly interested in the free Arceus. My friend code is in my signature and I'll get back to you when I'll be online proper. Just to make it clear, exactly where has this endless supply of them come from?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    not sat. read my sig.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllerrrrrrrrrr

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Excuse me for seeming so wet behind the ears but this whole free thing has me both excited and skeptical. In any case I'm certainly interested in the free Arceus. My friend code is in my signature and I'll get back to you when I'll be online proper. Just to make it clear, exactly where has this endless supply of them come from?

Yes to your request, and where do they all come from? Well originally I started out with a few natures, so since then I just simply clone them to keep them in stock.

not sat. read my sig.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllerrrrrrrrrr

Whoops didn't notice. Monday I'll be busy, and Tuesday I got a driving test. So Tuesday maybe, but for sure Wednesday.

Years
    Shiny Metegross 31/31/28/30/31/29
    Adamant
    364/404/296/202/217
    Evs 252 HP/ 236 Atk/ 12 Def/ 8 Spe
    -------------------------------------------
    For lvl 40 UT registeel, lvl 47 UT Palkia, and lvl 47 UT giratina OR
    UT lvl 50 Articuno, UT 50 Zapdos, and UT 35 Latios

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Uhmm, hey, would you be willing to trade that Groudon (and a free arceus) for a Timid Latios? And if yes would you be willing to clone the latios for me? xD

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well thank you a lot, really just give me a date and time.

Try to catch me around Wednesday. What time zone are you? I can do early monrings EST. (4 AM-) or late at night.

Can I have the FREE clolored pichu please.

Sure. Just catch me when I'm online. Wednesday will be best.

Shiny Metegross 31/31/28/30/31/29
    Adamant
    364/404/296/202/217
    Evs 252 HP/ 236 Atk/ 12 Def/ 8 Spe
    -------------------------------------------
    For lvl 40 UT registeel, lvl 47 UT Palkia, and lvl 47 UT giratina OR
    UT lvl 50 Articuno, UT 50 Zapdos, and UT 35 Latios

Can I get their natures if you don't mind?^^

CMT for that Shiny Event, Shaymin.

Would you trade the HG Kyogre for it? =]

Uhmm, hey, would you be willing to trade that Groudon (and a free arceus) for a Timid Latios? And if yes would you be willing to clone the latios for me? xD

I can clone, and yes for the Arceus request. What are the IVs of the Latios if you know? =D

i'm interested in your relaxed shiny EVd dusknoir.
    can i trade you Graf's shiny EVd/near flawless(speed is 30) Togekiss for the Dusknoir please? :)

Whats the date on the Togekiss if I don't mind asking?^^

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    Shiny Skarmory 30/7/31/3/9/6
    Impish
    333/188/416/79/15394/226/229
    Evs 252 HP/ 64 Atk/ 176 Def/ 16 Spd

CMT for this. I can also do some EV training for you.

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Try to catch me around Wednesday. What time zone are you? I can do early monrings EST. (4 AM-) or late at night.

Sure. Just catch me when I'm online. Wednesday will be best.

Can I get their natures if you don't mind?^^

Would you trade the HG Kyogre for it? =]

I can clone, and yes for the Arceus request. What are the IVs of the Latios if you know? =D

Whats the date on the Togekiss if I don't mind asking?^^

If you can clone you can have the kyogre.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    I did when I looked at them yesterday, but otherwise all I remember off of the top of my head is that it had 26 in special attack and kinda Meg in everything else (like 14/19) range. Right now I'm using an iPod and it's a real big hassle to do that xD

sirindair

Not Here
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Offering:
    Eigakan Celebi, Goon's Scizor, TRU Arceus, TRU Shaymin, Tru Manaphy, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Aura Mew, Crown dogs, TRU Dragonite, VGC Milotic, Space Center Deoxys, Gamestp Deoxys, PKtopia Electivire, PKtopia Magmortar, PKtopia Pikachu, Goon's Scizor, 10 aniv Tyranitar, Saikyou Salamence, WCS Milotic, Ranger Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, Akiyama Slaking, 10 aniv Umbreon, 10 aniv Blastoise, 10 aniv Celebi, 10 aniv Suicune, 10 aniv Entei, 10 aniv Raikou, VGC Eevee, Channel Jirachi, Red Metagross, Distant Land Articuno, Hayley Pikachu, PCNY Seviper, 09 Weavile, 10 aniv Charizard, Birthday Charmander, MATTLE Ho-oh, 10 aniv Latios, Kyle's Riolu, 10 aniv Pikachu

Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Tentacruel, shiny Mewtwo, shiny Absol, shiny Ho-oh, shiny Regigigas, shiny Ponyta, shiny Sneseal, shiny Gliscor, shiny Skitty, shiny Misdreavus, shiny Umbreon, shiny Ninetales, shiny Arbok, shiny Skarmory, shiny Rapidash, shiny Kyogre, shiny Staraptor, shiny Japanese Latios, shiny Ryperior, shiny Luxray, shiny Beedril, shiny Riolu, shiny Electrike, shiny Dusknoir, shiny Floatzel, shiny Gardevoir, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Gengar, shiny Sudowoodo, shiny Kingdra, shiny Lickylicky, shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, shiny Latias, shiny Uxie, shiny IVd Traphinch, shiny IVd Starmie, shiny EVd Flareon, shiny Japanese flawless Darkrai, shiny flawless Beldum, shiny EVd Salamence, shiny flawless Eevee, shiny flawless Magby, nearly flawless shiny EVd Flygon, almost flawless EVd shiny Magnezone, shiny flawless Deoxys, shiny flawless Metagross, nearly flawless shiny Aerodactyl, flawless shiny Scizor, shiny EVd Dragonite, shiny EVd Lugia, shiny EVd and flawless Nidoking, shiny EVd Lucario, shiny EVd Cresselia, shiny EVd Ninetales, shiny EVd and IVd Tyrannitar, shiny EVd and IVd Weavile, shiny EVd and IVd Swampert, shiny EVd and IVd Frosglass, shiny EVd Sceptile, shiny EVd Gallade, shiny EVd Spritomb, EVd Cresselia, EVd Hitmonchan, EVd Porygon-Z, EVd Breloom, EVd Bastodion, EVd Toxicroak, EVd Togekiss

Interested in: 10 aniv moltres, concert chatot, palcity manaphy, evd glaceon
    What's the moveset for palcity mew?

Last edited:

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Registeel - Modest . Palkia - Adamant . Giratina - Lax
    Articuno - Adamant . Zapdos- Quiet . Latios - Mild

Might be interested in the Registeel. Do you know the IVs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shiny Skarmory 30/7/31/3/9/6
    Impish
    333/188/416/79/15394/226/229
    Evs 252 HP/ 64 Atk/ 176 Def/ 16 Spd

CMT for this. I can also do some EV training for you.

Nothing caught my eye, but I can use some ev training if you can?^^

If you can clone you can have the kyogre.

Sure I can clone.

I did when I looked at them yesterday, but otherwise all I remember off of the top of my head is that it had 26 in special attack and kinda Meg in everything else (like 14/19) range. Right now I'm using an iPod and it's a real big hassle to do that xD

Quote my replies. Hard to keep track of every last trade. =P

The IVs seem a bit off, uh do you have a anything else possibly?^^;

Offering:
    Eigakan Celebi, Goon's Scizor, TRU Arceus, TRU Shaymin, Tru Manaphy, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Aura Mew, Crown dogs, TRU Dragonite, VGC Milotic, Space Center Deoxys, Gamestp Deoxys, PKtopia Electivire, PKtopia Magmortar, PKtopia Pikachu, Goon's Scizor, 10 aniv Tyranitar, Saikyou Salamence, WCS Milotic, Ranger Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, Akiyama Slaking, 10 aniv Umbreon, 10 aniv Blastoise, 10 aniv Celebi, 10 aniv Suicune, 10 aniv Entei, 10 aniv Raikou, VGC Eevee, Channel Jirachi, Red Metagross, Distant Land Articuno, Hayley Pikachu, PCNY Seviper, 09 Weavile, 10 aniv Charizard, Birthday Charmander, MATTLE Ho-oh, 10 aniv Latios, Kyle's Riolu, 10 aniv Pikachu

Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Tentacruel, shiny Mewtwo, shiny Absol, shiny Ho-oh, shiny Regigigas, shiny Ponyta, shiny Sneseal, shiny Gliscor, shiny Skitty, shiny Misdreavus, shiny Umbreon, shiny Ninetales, shiny Arbok, shiny Skarmory, shiny Rapidash, shiny Kyogre, shiny Staraptor, shiny Japanese Latios, shiny Ryperior, shiny Luxray, shiny Beedril, shiny Riolu, shiny Electrike, shiny Dusknoir, shiny Floatzel, shiny Gardevoir, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Gengar, shiny Sudowoodo, shiny Kingdra, shiny Lickylicky, shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, shiny Latias, shiny Uxie, shiny IVd Traphinch, shiny IVd Starmie, shiny EVd Flareon, shiny Japanese flawless Darkrai, shiny flawless Beldum, shiny EVd Salamence, shiny flawless Eevee, shiny flawless Magby, nearly flawless shiny EVd Flygon, almost flawless EVd shiny Magnezone, shiny flawless Deoxys, shiny flawless Metagross, nearly flawless shiny Aerodactyl, flawless shiny Scizor, shiny EVd Dragonite, shiny EVd Lugia, shiny EVd and flawless Nidoking, shiny EVd Lucario, shiny EVd Cresselia, shiny EVd Ninetales, shiny EVd and IVd Tyrannitar, shiny EVd and IVd Weavile, shiny EVd and IVd Swampert, shiny EVd and IVd Frosglass, shiny EVd Sceptile, shiny EVd Gallade, shiny EVd Spritomb, EVd Cresselia, EVd Hitmonchan, EVd Porygon-Z, EVd Breloom, EVd Bastodion, EVd Toxicroak, EVd Togekiss

Interested in: 10 aniv moltres, concert chatot, palcity manaphy, evd glaceon
    What's the moveset for palcity mew?

Mew: Transfrom/Metrnome/Teleport/Aura Sphere

And I'm interested in your:
    shiny flawless Eevee (natuer please)
    shiny flawless Deoxys (nature please)
    nearly flawless shiny EVd Flygon (OT please)
    shiny EVd and IVd Weavile (date and exact IVs if you don't mind?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back