• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supersmashbro93

Game Lover
Years
  • srry lol didnt read but i really want ur tentacruel the lv 50 i can offer sd lucario sd rhyrerior choice band ttar(nn terror) ev'd swampert technician scizor shiny staraptor ev'd feraligtr some other stuff too but i really want your tentacruel

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • Garchomp IVs 12/30/31/31/29/29
    Jolly
    338/358/226/176/204/331
    Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Interested in this. I have a Shiny, Adamant Salamence EV'd in Attack and Speed, if you're interested. Other than that I have a lot, but that's my best offer, unless you're looking for something specific. Any pokemon you really want?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    srry lol didnt read but i really want ur tentacruel the lv 50 i can offer sd lucario sd rhyrerior choice band ttar(nn terror) ev'd swampert technician scizor shiny staraptor ev'd feraligtr some other stuff too but i really want your tentacruel

Can you please give me your full listings please?^^

hey, can I trade an evd Latios, and a shiny evd swampert(both at lvl 100) for ur lvl 40 shiny evd sceptile and ur shiny evd hitmonchan

Sorry I already have a evd Latios. (2 different actually :P) um anything else you can offer?

Interested in this. I have a Shiny, Adamant Salamence EV'd in Attack and Speed, if you're interested. Other than that I have a lot, but that's my best offer, unless you're looking for something specific. Any pokemon you really want?

Um can you please give me your full listings please? =]

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Hi I like your ev'd regular gallade... I think I might have posted here before but I forget what I wanted xD

Also, I might be able to EV for you, but I can really only EV the standard 252 atk/252 spe/4 HP set, one poke at a time. But if I work fast and not get distracted [xD] I could probably get it done in 1-2 hours.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I have 2 ev trainers going ATM, but shoot me a PM tomorrow if you want to do ev training :P

As for Gallade, Can I get your shiny jolly Jirachi? :) oh and is there anything you may want for your shiny modest Dialga?

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Sure!^^ oh and if you don't mind me asking, what are the IVs on your Swampert? :3

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Lol,I told you like 2 times :| Well it was on your Vm's,but if I remember right, 3 were above 20, and att and sp att had 1, 1 was 18 xD

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I have 2 ev trainers going ATM, but shoot me a PM tomorrow if you want to do ev training :P

As for Gallade, Can I get your shiny jolly Jirachi? :) oh and is there anything you may want for your shiny modest Dialga?
    Sorry! I was updating my thread!

That would be good, I'm ev'ing a poke right now anyway. And um.. could I give you the shiny dialga for the ev'd gallade, because the jirachi is an event and rarer than dialga? But I could choose another poke for jirachi if you want :D

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
    Years
  • i have a fully ev'd torkoal at level 63.. his stats are 208 hp 126atk 246def 127spatk 109 spdef and 36 speed..moveset overheat,rapid spin, explosion, toxic..

would you trade it for your slaking or roserade?

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • Um can you please give me your full listings please? =]

Ok...there's not that much.

Here's the cream of the crop:

Salamence, Lv. 90, SHINY Adamant 252 Atk 252 Spd Ivs on request.
    Snorlax, Lv. 100(nicknamed "Fatty") Careful, unknown Evs but has 30-31 IVs in Def, Atk, Hp and Sp Def. Probably trained in Def, Atk and Sp Def.
    Vaporeon, Lv. 90, Calm OR Lv. 100 Bold. Bold one has wish, both EV trained in Def, Sp Def and Sp Atk. Unknown IVs, I've been told they're stellar though.
    Zapdos, Lv. 50, UT, Timid, good IVs

Those are the best I have, but I've also got these:

Tons of:
    Timid Feebas(Lv. 1)
    Adamant Digletts(Lv. 49, UT, nice IVs)
    A bunch of random Eevees, all UT, different levels, Modest and Timid
    Leafeon and Glaceon EV trained Lv. 100, Leafeon Jolly 252 Spd 252 Atk, calculatable IVs Glaceon Calm trained in Sp Atk, Def and Speed calculatable IVs(has wish)

Those are the best, if there's any specific pokemon you're looking for, again, ask, and I'll look.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    ill give you these shinies
    celebi
    aron
    ariados
    swellow
    for these shinies
    ho-oh
    skarmory
    squirtle
    tropius