• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey, if you have any Arceus and Jirachi left could I please have one. Oh, and could I have an Adamant Arceus. Thanks :)
    Name: Taylor
    FC: 2579-0273-3932

Last edited:

SleepyKicks

Just Another Trainer
    Years
  • I want an Adamant Arceus too. I missed that Pokemon event.
    If you don't have an adamant one ill take a neutral nature
    FC 3309 6788 4016

Years
  • Hello thar. Could I possibly have a Jirachi and event-Pichu from your giveaway? :>

They don't give those out here in Norway :<

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    fc-1978 2677 5319 name- kevin in case u forget meet u tonight for arceus (any nature) and if possible jirachi (any nature)
    please make time for the trade today but take ur time i do appreciate ur efforts
    thanks alot^_^
    ill wait for u in the wifi room so we can trade as soon as u come on to trade.
    i am very sorry keep on bothering u and making this trade in a hurry because we have different time zones and i need to go school 2morrow i hope u understand

are u on cause im ready to trade ^_^
    get me when u come online please

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    uhh ihave a timid frolass, modest porygonz, and a adamant breloom

More info please. Like IVs and Evs. =P

Hey, latios is there anything on my thread your after? I see a few of yours im after, thanks.

Could I get the stats on the New Moon Darkari? =]

of course thanks a lot mind if i pm you? tomorow?

Just go ahead and VM/PM me if you catch me online. ;)

Ok whenever you have Spare Time.. We can Trade

What timezone are you? =/

Cool, it isn't nicknamed right?
    And no i don't have the iv's, dont even know how to figure them out.

Nope it isn't NN.^^ Use this to find IVs. https://serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml

Wanna trade tomorrow? ^_^

Well Monday yes, but Sunday I was a bit busy.^^;

Gyarados is RNG'd. 31 acroos the Board I think. Otherwise, they all have good stats. The Flygon has max ATK and SPED (Jolly).

I think I like the Garyados, but do you have any other RNGed?^_^

do you have any of the free arceus left? i could use one. and a jirachi

Yep I have plenty left, and yes you can have one. =]

Hey, if you have any Arceus and Jirachi left could I please have one. Oh, and could I have an Adamant Arceus. Thanks
    Name: Taylor
    FC: 2579-0273-3932

I think I'm out of Adamant, but you can still have one if you like. =P

I want an Adamant Arceus too. I missed that Pokemon event.
    If you don't have an adamant one ill take a neutral nature
    FC 3309 6788 4016

Well as stated above, but yes you can still have one.^^

would you be able to trade today? (sunday)

Been a bit busy, but I might be free Monday.

Hello thar. Could I possibly have a Jirachi and event-Pichu from your giveaway? :>

They don't give those out here in Norway :<

Sure, but I'm unsure how to work around your time zone.^^;

fc-1978 2677 5319 name- kevin in case u forget meet u tonight for arceus (any nature) and if possible jirachi (any nature)
    please make time for the trade today but take ur time i do appreciate ur efforts
    thanks alot^_^
    ill wait for u in the wifi room so we can trade as soon as u come on to trade.
    i am very sorry keep on bothering u and making this trade in a hurry because we have different time zones and i need to go school 2morrow i hope u understand

are u on cause im ready to trade ^_^
    get me when u come online please

You posted that more than 5 hours ago. @_@ I wasn't even close to being on then. We can probably do this during the week since I shouldn't be too busy hopefully.

paccy

Pokeholic
    Years
  • hey can i hav the free adamant arceus, pichu and jirachi plz. Id really appreciate that ^^

fc is 4254 5863 9379

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Hello, you have a nice thread here.

Hello, I would like a Darkrai with Ivs: 31 Spe 28-31 SpA 20-31 (and if possible Def 20-31 SpD and 20-31 Hp)

if possible i would like it to be Ev'd 252 Spe 4 Hp 252 SpA

i would also like a Arceus lvl 99 or below Adament/Jolly/Timid/Modest or a lvl 100 arceus with 252 attack and 252 speed evs and 31 attack ivs 31 speed ivs and an adamant nature

im sure you would like some good pokemon you can either check my trade thread in my signature or pm me.

Thank you Kind sir.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Is it possible for us to trade now? Can you give a timeslot for tomorrow? I would appreciate it if you do. And I will update my friend code when I am ready to trade... 14 days left to Exams xD

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
  • Are you still giving out the pikachu coloured Pichus and Jirachis? If so, could I have one? If I'm not allowed 2, then only the Pichu please. ^^

What time are you on? I'm in GMT+1, but I'm quite nocturnal, so if you're in the US trading shouldn't be too much of a problem...

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2018
    So, you never added me on MSN to schedule a time to trade.

What's your MSN so i can add you? PM me it if you want. I still wanna be able to get the adamant Acerus

HiImPikachu!

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hey i would take a free arceus if thats still going on. i also wanted to know if you had an adamant trapinch i don't have much to trade but maybe we could work something out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back