• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    Great. ^^ I'll probably be on for a good while longer,and if not, tonight. Feel free to send me a VM/PM whenever you're ready to trade. ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Could i possibly have an adamant Arceus, and the Jirachi please? Is something you want for them? Edit: I'd rather have a modest Arceus please.

Last edited:
    Years
    latioslegends,

Could I get a modest Arceus, colored Pichu and Jirachi?
    It's awesome that you'll giving these events away. I missed them and was pretty bummed out by it ^_^

How does this whole thing work? Are there certain times you're online or do we just communicate another way? Sorry, just joined this site today, trying to fill out my pokedex and I need some of these events.

Thanks.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
    B-Day Pikachu

Alright I guess I'm interested!^^

Hm if I may ask? Do you have the the IVs, and or Evs on your pokemon?^^;

Sorry dude, nothing really caught my eye.^^;

Plenty, just that the majority of my stuff is unupdated. xD

A few examples:
    Max Ivd shiny Ralts
    Max Ivd shiny Geodude
    Max Ivd shiny Gible

Thanks but sooner or later I got to start that new shop I planned. =P

Yep there plenty left.

Lets try to keep trade talks in the thread.^_- and what can you offer?

I am interested in...

Yes I'm still giving them away, and what can you offer for the pokes you wanted above?

Since your new I think you might want to try a different thread.^^; There plenty of shiny Charmanders look around a bit.

Sure.

ok im interested in DUELLBE Ho-oh

Years
    Hi folks, I'm looking for Arceus and or Shaymin, There the only two I'm missing so I can offer any breedable poke and I have quite a few Legendary duplicates.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    Sorry i've been busy lately, but school is out now so my friend code on platinum is 0345 5495 1345. What do I trade for the shiny pichu?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Sorry for the late replies people been a busy week, so I haven't gotten around to my own thread.

Well, I was hoping to know which Pokes YOU wanted, but try to go toward the Kanto/Johto Pokes, since I only own SoulSilver, though I can hatch all of the starters and possibly others as well (again, depending on the Poke). Each of these Pokemon will have Pokerus, so EVing will be a snap (just tell me which stats). I can also offer a shiny level 72 Calm Dusknoir (non-EVd, not my OT, not hacked).

In the mean time, can I please have the give away Pokes (Arceus, colored Pichu, Jirachi)?

Yes for the events, but as said I'm mostly been after IVd lately, not starters.

anyway to get the event pokemon ur giving away please? (:

Sure.

^_^ Just from that I'm interested in the Geodude if it's Adamant and Ralts if it's Adamant or Modest. =) But a full list would be amazing, I'm currently on a mission to catch 'em all as awesome IV'd shinies... XD

My list:

100% Sure Are Legit

Hm I think I might like the Cubone! =]

hey i was wondering if you would want a shiny victereebell for your shiny ralts i dont know the ivs for my pokemon but it is barely touched since i caught it at level 22 and its level 23.

if you want i can get it with pokerus virus so you can make it beast...... its nature is pretty bad as because all wild encounter shinnies have bad natures but mine is a docile nature...

if you dont want to trade thats cool i also have a shiny golbat as you may know cause i messaged you using my brothers account "pohkeemawn"

Well as stated I'm after IVd at the momment.^^; If you can make a rough guess of the IVs than that would be great.

hey latios, sorry just saw your message, and read your rules.
    well i dont exactly have a lot to offer, since i dont really get much time to ev train any pokes on my own, but here's what i have
    UT ho-oh-timid level 45, UT Mewtwo-timid level 70, UT Articuno-timid level 50
    ev'd spiritomb-calm level 63 ev spread, 170 hp 170def 170 spd, moveset, toxic, embargo, dark pulse, and confuse ray. and he comes with leftovers =](not sure of his stats at level 100, been a little while since i've battled someone), Dragonite-quiet level 56, again not sure of stats at level 100, 252 atk 252 spa 4 spe. moveset, dragon pulse, thunderbolt, earthquake, and flamethrower, with life orb. let me know if your interested please =]

Haha no problem.

For the evd a few caught my eye, do you know the IVs of them possibly?^^

Great. ^^ I'll probably be on for a good while longer,and if not, tonight. Feel free to send me a VM/PM whenever you're ready to trade. ^^

Just try to catch me over the weekend thats about the only time I'm avaible at. =[

Wondering in your giveaway pokes (Adamant Arceus, NZ irachi, PCP) if you are still doing it ^_^

Yes I"m still doing it, but I think I'm out of Adamant for Arceus.

Could i possibly have an adamant Arceus, and the Jirachi please? Is something you want for them? Edit: I'd rather have a modest Arceus please.

Nothing, there part of the give away so yes you can have them. ^_-

latioslegends,

Could I get a modest Arceus, colored Pichu and Jirachi?
    It's awesome that you'll giving these events away. I missed them and was pretty bummed out by it ^_^

How does this whole thing work? Are there certain times you're online or do we just communicate another way? Sorry, just joined this site today, trying to fill out my pokedex and I need some of these events.

Thanks.

If you just joined simply try to find me when were on.^^ usually thats on the weekends. =[

if it's not taken could i get the adamant arceus?

Its taken I believe, but I have the other natures avaible.

Hey could i have the colored pichu???
    pm me when you're on ok

PM me if you want, since I only come on during the weekends.

Since you are giving away free Arceus', could I get a real Michina Arceus then?

A what? O_-

Sorry i've been busy lately, but school is out now so my friend code on platinum is 0345 5495 1345. What do I trade for the shiny pichu?

Just anything, its free dude. =P

does your zigzagoon know extremespeed? is it male? natures? vm/pm me back
    thanks!

Both are maile, nature is quirky, but no extremespeeed.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Nothing, there part of the give away so yes you can have them. ^_-
    Okay, :D just let me know when you can trade. Thank you! (And I know its a giveaway but if you are looking for something, and I have it I'll be more than happy to give it to you) I'm also interested in you Celebi and Darkrai, I'd be willing to EV train something for them.

Last edited:

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Could I get the NZ Jirachi, colored Pichu, and the FREE ARCEUS from your giveaway please? =)

You can have a shiny salamance if you want =P
    IVs 30, 19, 16, 16, 2, 15

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I can be your EV trainer if you want!

Also, could I have a Colored Pichu and a Jirachi if you are still giving them away?

Last edited:

Colorado Avalanche

Beast Battler.
    Years
    I have a pretty good Charizard...

Shiny Charizard
    Jolly
    EVs: 252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
    IVs: 29/31/31/28/30/31

Not sure if you would want it for three pokes thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back