• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laure's Egg Salad Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
but if anyone wants to help pass out eggs
feel free to
I'll help out.

I may have enough eggs for one person tomorrow or late tonight.

EDIT: Whoever's next up, please tell me because I can't tell who has gotten their egg salad and who hasn't.
EDIT2: I can only do hard copies, so no ROMS. Sorry. :<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
Sorry for not updating in a looong while, I was burnt out on Pokemon but now I'm back so I might update some more.

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
Look who finally showed up (again)!

Since the last update, in inverse order, I...

Spoiler:

My team:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
Years

I'll help out.

I may have enough eggs for one person tomorrow or late tonight.

EDIT: Whoever's next up, please tell me because I can't tell who has gotten their egg salad and who hasn't.
EDIT2: I can only do hard copies, so no ROMS. Sorry. :<
I'm not sure who's next, but I'm ready whenever

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Eep, if the challenge is still up, I'd love to participate in the Genetic Mutation Mode. :D

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Aww damn, I just found my copy of white and I really wanted to do this challenge.

GGK

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2015
I could give out eggs. PM me if you want to do the challenge and which mode.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
omg i would absolutely love to do this challenge !!!!!! please reply to me through e-mail, i just remade my guy i will put my friend code up here asap!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Considering the challenger no longer is active at PC it seems, I'm just going to lock this thread. If anyone would like to remake this, feel free to, however do keep in mind these type of challenges require a lot of maintenance. So if you want to restart this, I highly recommend assigning other people to giving out eggs. I don't know if anyone in this thread has been giving out eggs, but I think it'd just be better for this challenge to start fresh with someone new, if anyone wants to bother with it.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back