• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lavender town is a sick town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikeluigi

Team Rocket's only hope
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2014
Hello. The last time I played G/S/G was when I was like 9, I was too young too realize something I just noticed in HGSS. Now I'm not sure if this is in GSC but I think it is. Remember the cementary tower in RBY? No? If not it's the tower were you fight Cubone's mother and it's also were the ghosts that you can't catch are. Anyway, I was playing HGSS a few days ago and I was surprized when I noticed that the cementary was tworn down and replace with a radio station! The first question that came to my mind was "Where and how did they move all those bodies?". Think about it, There is like 5 floors of graves. there is no way they could have moved them in that new cementary that is lower down the street. There is just no room. Another question is "why over the cementary?". They could of put it were the new cementary is now. Another one "Why would they defile a bunch of graves for a radio station? A RADIO STATION!" And the new cementary does not have all the old graves, so they must have them UNDER THE RADIO STATION! I may be thinking to much about this, but thats what you get for playing pokemon for more than a decade, the pokemon francise bonds with you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2010
Ino it's a right silly game init man, not realistic at all!
For instance, the electricity is all out so the trains can't run yet have you seen saffron gym it's like a freekin' rave!
not to mention all the lights are on in every house!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 26, 2010
I noticed that in G/S/C.

It's probably haunted. > n>

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
Well, anything is possible in the Poke'mon world. =) They could of just dug them up and moved them... somewhere.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
Well I guess that answers another question of mine: "Where does Pokemon food come from?"

Well, in the real world they use a lot of by-products from any animal they can get (horses, dogs, cats, pig, etc.) in most grocery store brand pet foods, so in the pokemon world, maybe Ponyta, Rapidash, Stantler, etc? BTW, I'm a pet nutritionist IRL :P

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
If you look in the new Cemetary, there is 3 doors that you can't go in. Those could easily go into the side of that wall/mountain.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2022
Go to the new Cemetary and talk to some of the people. They remark how there are many other chambers that only Mr. Fuji has access to. So that would be where they were.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
I always figured that it was haunted by ghosts! Lol.
I did notice that they were gone... I wondered where they went. I didn't like the fact that they took the graves out though. That was my favorite part about Lavender town.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
It is stated that there are secret passages only Dr. Fuji knows about.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
hahaha this is a good point. Kinda reminds me of how in Gen I, everyone in kanto was unaware that their whole region was powered by a legendary pokemon in the second stroy of a small power plant...i guess in their case ignorance is bliss, well until i caught zapdos on yellow version

billios

Water Pokémon Master
Years
you guys are stupid because you give logical answers! illogical is the way forward!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back