• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Law07's Battle Boom

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
Years
  • Don't ask about the thread title >_>

Anyway, I thought I'd make this.

If you want to have a battle with me then post here.

Rules:

No Legendaries (at all)
    No Hacked
    Level 100 Single
    No Wobuffets, or Double team or sleep clause.

And no voice chat please. Again, dont ask :p

All Results will be displayed here

Law07 v RichardSteel - Lost 5-0
    Law07 v AbareMax - Lost 4-0
    Law07 v Dragontamer Ed - Lost 3-0

Its getting lower each time xD

Last edited:

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Who is a top player???? Aragornbird hardly plays here, and well.... Cant speak on ichida. I dont know who else is a top player.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    There arent many of those here sadly.

Richard steel
    Cema
    Samson
    Paranoia

uh...uh...uh....

Thats about it, Ill probably play you later on if you are around though(not to spam your thread or anything) I just have a uber battle i want to play out first

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • There arent many of those here sadly.

Richard steel
    Cema
    Samson
    Paranoia
    Nightofshadow

uh...uh...uh....

There, I fixed your post for you. :)

Law07, I'll be able to battle a bit later tonight. If I don't get back to you, hit me up at my thread; I plan to be open for battles very soon.

PS: I've heard Aragornbird is perhaps the best battler here. I've never faced him personally, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. If he ever becomes more active in battles around here, I'll be sure to challenge him, or maybe I'll meet him one day in a tournament.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Rightio, I will only be on for another hour, so if you must contact me within the hour, OR wait til tomorrow ;)

Okay, Law... you ready? 'Cause I am. ;)

EDIT: I'll be waiting in WiFi, so just catch me there. Or if not, just let me know here, and we can battle tomorrow!

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
  • Just coming on now. Sorry for the wait.

Well done, your Starmie and Metagross are gaylords.

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Just coming on now. Sorry for the wait.

Well done, your Starmie and Metagross are gaylords.

haha, I know. :) I've been trying to figure it out for a long, long time... and still don't understand just how Starmie could kick so much ass. She destroys nearly every kind of opening Pokemon.

Psychic from your Metagross surprised, me though... I was so totally expecting Thunderpunch, which is why I switched to Garchomp. Whoops! Surprise Special Sweeper?

Anyway, it was a good match! I'm actually surprised that Starmie OHKOed Dragonite... he's a pretty bulky guy. But Starmie got the job done!

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
  • haha, I know. :) I've been trying to figure it out for a long, long time... and still don't understand just how Starmie could kick so much ass. She destroys nearly every kind of opening Pokemon.

Psychic from your Metagross surprised, me though... I was so totally expecting Thunderpunch, which is why I switched to Garchomp. Whoops! Surprise Special Sweeper?

Anyway, it was a good match! I'm actually surprised that Starmie OHKOed Dragonite... he's a pretty bulky guy. But Starmie got the job done!

His Ice beam just kills everything >_>

Anyway, open up to challenges again :)

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Law, are you up for a challenge? I want to give my competition team a chance to try out their skills. My battle partner for the Orochi Cup hasn't gotten back to me, so I'm still waiting for a battle.

AbareMax

Back