• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Layout

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2004
    I need a website layout please, anyone. I'm starting a Pokemon RPG SL and I want to have a website for it. I can maintain an HTML site, I just can't create one from scratch.
    Prefered design is like this (https://www.pokevalley.com/tbps/Freelayout2.html) but the prefered colors are something like this (https://www.the-apcc.com/webmasters/layout2/test.shtml) but feel free to try other things, that's fine.
    I can make my own banner for the top but if you want to, that's ok to, prefered pkmn for top are Latios and Latias.

Anyways, if ANYONE can do this for me, thanks loads. If not, I can have someone else do it, I'll just have to wait a week.

*Edit*
    Anyone wanting to join the SL, PM me for details.
    Be experienced role player and have AOL (at the least AIM)
    SL Bases is as follows:
    Same premise as TV show, some people meet up and go on a Pokemon journey through the Pokemon world. This would get old kind of fast so there will be plot lines tossed in (like the movies fitting into the show, but more often).
    The team that will be traveling together will be all made-up characters, I'm looking for 3-5 of them.
    Besides that, the RPG needs two teams of 2-4 bad guys (IE- Team Rocket, Team magma, Team aqua). The "bad guys" won't be in every RPG, they'll come in the RPG every now and then, alternating.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2004
    I actually can't, sorry. Right now I'm paying for damage to my car, lol (I crashed). Sorry but thanks anyways. I really just need a free one.

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Is this okay. the banner are my own. I can try to create the banner, but I don't have a good Latios image with me right now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2004
    oh that's real good. We have a layout, finally, but that would definitly be better or even for a version 2.0...can I get an HTML code for it to save it? ty so much

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    RandomOddity007 said:
    oh that's real good. We have a layout, finally, but that would definitly be better or even for a version 2.0...can I get an HTML code for it to save it? ty so much

Here the HTML.

Back