• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Leaf!?!?

Should Leaf be battleable in HG/SS

• Yes

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
Years
  • I said even before the game was released that I wanted her in it, but it didn't happen. Kind of lame imo, they should have had Blue and Kris both play cameos in it to make it more interesting, but it's not the end of the world :U

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I think Leaf should have been put in as well as Red. They could have kept Red in Mt. Silver, but put Leaf as a fightable trainer somewhere else, like Cerulean Cave. Then after beating them both, they could've appeared as a double battle in Mt. Silver.

Sadly, she's not in it as we know now, but there is fightable trainer data labeled "Leaf" in HeartGold/SoulSilver's Code, so they considered it at some point.

I used to dislike Kotone originally, because she wasn't Crys, but she's growing on me and I like her now.

GreenGyarados

Gyara~
    Years
  • It would be great to see Leaf with an extended role in the games! Other than being a playable character, she doesn't have many other roles.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Yeah, I know. Its a shame, since Leaf has such a nice design. Honestly, she looks the most realistic among the female trainers (design-wise, not art style wise). You could cosplay as her and walk around town without any funny looks.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Her name is Leaf?!!?!?Wow,I never EVER EVER knew that..But,Yeah she should be a character in HG/SS.

Back