• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaked Information!

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
  • I skipped Rumble, so this is just another spin off I can forget about. Though I always thought the Pokemon looked nice and cuddly, which is appealing.
    Thats because they're the same ones from MPR

I want to see a sequel to XD Gale of Darkness on the 3DS or Wii U, but the scrabble thing looks fun too as Rumble was a fun timekiller. Still think that an XD Sequel would be the best choice to make right now, imagine the millions Genius Sonority and Nintendo would make from that :D

Katja

Years
  • I've never played any Pokemon spinoffs except...Pokemon Pikachu and Pokemon Mini (I'm sure no one remembers that). This game looks cute though...

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Reason for the $10-$15 hike: Production. It cost more to make a game for the 3DS so they are upping the sales to make up for the cost of production.

Yeah it sure costs an additional $20 (Don't kid yourself this'll be anything less than $35-$40 MSRP when it's a 4,800 yen game) to produce 3DS cartridges.

Just ignore the part where the majority of the graphics are recycled from a three year old game and a two year old one, being a sequel to a game made for a system that's at least just as as powerful (probably moreso) than the 3DS.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    I downloaded the Pokemon Rumble demo for Wii and it looks like a great game. Never bought it because I thought the demo was too easy. Maybe I would get this one, not sure.

What I'm really hoping for is a main story Pokemon game for the Nintendo 3DS. I actually don't plan on buying a 3DS until one comes out.

I can't imagine that they wouldn't make one, but I haven't heard anything besides stuff about this one. :(

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I've never played pokemon rumble, so i wouldn't know, but looking at the pictures, it seems interesting.....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Okay, and now the question we're all wondering: "Pokémon Rumble was popular??"

But seriously, I guess I'm okay with this? If it ever goes on sale and gets really cheap, which I am hoping it will be by the time I actually buy a 3DS, then I can pick it up and see what all the fuss is about. But otherwise, I missed out on the demo for Rumble on WiiWare (wtf Nintendo? Seriously, who takes down a demo? It only does more harm than good if the game is crap. But this is another argument entirely) and I have no idea if it would be something I'd be into, so I'll hold off. :/

I was certain that leaked cover was gonna turn out to be fake because it looked kinda fake. Guess I was proven wrong, haha.

RHCPlover

Cyndaquil Obsessed
    Years
  • I liked the original Pokemon Rumble. I'm glad they're making a sequel for the 3DS, I need to play another 3DS game than Nintendogs. Also, I think it's a better concept for the DS than the Wii. I might get it...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I actually enjoyed the first Pokemon Rumble game and this new installment looks really amazing (by the photos) and I am looking forward to getting this game whenever it comes out

:t354:TG

Years
  • That's the new game? Wow, that's disappointing. I was expecting something major like an announcement for a third version for Black and White or R/S remakes, but I guess that's to be expected for getting my hopes up.

I know, right? Funny story, I predicted HeartGold and SoulSilver years before they came out.

Back