• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learning RM2K(3)... MADE EASY!

Years
    Hmm... Maybe it would be a good idea to make one for the battle system. So far you could do one for adding items, pokemon, attacks (however many they want instead of one) etc. etc..
    *Note to self.. Learn how to use the tutorial making program

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Santadidit102, in my oppinion, you just spammed because for one: you have a one word post. Two: You could've said more. Three: Well, it's spam...

Not being mean; just trying to keep you out of trouble =)

So then, my suggestion for one you should do is, as some have said, make one on how to install the battle system, item system, etc. whenever you people working on it finish.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    So then, my suggestion for one you should do is, as some have said, make one on how to install the battle system, item system, etc. whenever you people working on it finish.
    That's the plan, but the system isn't done yet, so there's no point yet :)

Back