• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

least fav pokemon

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
    I agree re: Lucario, cause he is SO overrated and everybody seems to be a fanboy. But Golbat? You just insulted my 2nd fave pokemon, mate (my fave being zubat) so prepare yourself for a beat-down! *opens a can of whoopass...with a tinopener*
    Maybe not on your team, but in wild battles they can be the bane of all life itself.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I, quite frankly, don't understand all the Bidoof hate. It's beyond comprehensible.

least fav pokemon

I mean, look at that face... how could you possibly hate it? =P

On a serious note, Luvdisc needs to die. If it isn't given something of a tolerable evolution in the next gen... just... get rid of it. Please.

It's cute and Uber...

But I !dislike! (Not hate.) -->
    least fav pokemon
    Yeah...

Just because 108>80 doesn't mean that 108 pawns 80.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    I hate Medatite and Medicham. I despise the way they look and absolutely hate that they constantly use Detect in the wild.

Years
    Mr. Mime
    Jynx
    Tangela
    Nosepass
    and all of their evolutions/pre-evolutions

The game would be better off if they were all erased from memory. They are too ugly and stupid for words.

Years
    Dude, I have a whole list.

But I HATE Bidoof and Bibarel. >_<

And almost all the pokemon from the most recent series. They just keep getting more and more cartoony :/

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Shidinja -_- If that I spelled that right... I can't stand him @_@ And I hate Harima... another I dunno how to spell xD But yeah, I dislike both :\

Years
    ditto... I hate that stupid blob soooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no idea why I put it on my trainer card....... Im to lazy to change it any way..... ya....

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    I hate Golbat.

After hundreds, maybe thousands of them in teh games, I can't stand them anymore.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Zigzagoon and Bidoof, both are wicked annoying in Ruby/Diamond due to their commoness

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
    Years
    Update whee!
    After playing Pokemon Ranger Shadows Of Almia the worst pokemon isssss-
    Beedrill. This thing is in every freakin' forest. To common and just plain annoying.

Diamond-
    After exploring a bit I have found Kricketot annoying. I Hate Kricketot. Bide is the most useless move in the world.

Firered-
    RuhTatTuh. I hate this thing. Whenever I pray for a Pidgey I get a lame purple mouse.

Back