• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~LEAST FAVORITE~*!*~

~*!*~LEAST FAV~*!*~

• Total voters

The Red Chain

I don't hate it really, but I don't like it much either.
    It's one of those Pokemon I never really payed much attention to.

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I'd have to say Ho-Oh. I hate its design, and I'm not a huge fan of most fire or flying types anyway....

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ho-oh.. as much as I don't care for Celebi (haha.. almost typed 'Serebii' out of habit), at least it's cute. There's nothing much that I like about Ho-oh. Actually, I've pretty much ignored that Pokemon since it came into existence.. >__>;

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I'd say Raikou, not because I hate it, but because I love every other Pokemon you've listed.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I'd haffa say entei. I'm not a fan of fire types, it's ugly, it's overhyped (or at least was overhyped), and it's name sucks.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I have to say there all good, and where unbelievably rare or will be until HG/SS comes out

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I dont care for Entei that much. From this poll my fav. one is Raikou and yeah. =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    I voted Celebi because I could never get it, along with the fact that it was a grass/psychic type... the only thing I like about Celebi is its 100/100/100/100/100/100 stats..

Years
    ho-oh -.-

i would have to say ho-oh.
    i dont like his colours.
    and i have gold version.
    and i love that game to death.
    but...

i just hate the colour and stuff.

i want lugia.
    hehe.

Back