• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favourite mons

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • Goldeen is dumb. It has no discerning traits whatsoever, aside from being a goldfish Pokémon.

The Burmy line is also up there due to how underwhelming they are.

Watchog is unappealing, and arguably the least innovative regional rodent since Raticate. It's so boring, and its weird glare doesn't help that.

Aromatisse especially repulses me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    I hate: all of gen 4( except one or two), krookadile, pidgeot, cyndaquil, quilava, totodile, ferrgalator, pikachu, torracat, lycarnroc (day time is nice but orange and night are bad) rolette, type null, popplio, charizard (I made an expection for one charizard), dialga, palika, nekrozma, necrocrozma + solgaleo/lunala, most dragon types, most dark types, alolan starters final evolutions

I possibly forgot some so I will come back if I remember

Back