• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave 'O Absence ㅠ_ㅠ

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i understand your pain first hand... those 8 days without my beloved one are so boring... hope you can get on soon. If i have to suffer that situation again, i will die bad...

*vivid images of frostweaver being forced outside the house are appearing, with the violent sunlight melting him down to a puddle of water*

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Windows 2000 Vs. Windows Me

Windows 2000 Professional is more stable and have less computer crashes than Windows Me

Windows 2000 Professional is good for game use and etc.
    Windows Me had bad proformance when it runs programs.

Windows 2000 Professional is more realible.
    Windows Me isn't that realiable and 10x slower than 98.

Never use Windows Me. Use Windows 2000 or even better! Windows XP!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Bye G-LANCE see ya soon.

The exect same probllem happend to me too, I tried to type in Fourms, and it would take a very long time, everytime I would start windows 98 SE, I would get a message saying "MSinfo.exe" missing, or "info32.exe missing, it turns out it was a small bug that somehow gets trasnfered by either a email, or just downloaded spyware, I ran a program called CW shreader and it cleared it right up.

Anyway, see ya later.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I can usally fix computer programs in 15 min.

Once I have this crash screen because I turn off my computer worng too much. I had to use the Windows XP Recovery Console (on the windows xp cd) and use chkdsk. after that, it's back to normal.

:p

Back