• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaving, but back like a boomerang.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • myself said:
    Well, sometimes it's tough being making a decision to go hiatus for a while.

It's strange, that today I was supposed to leaving PC Battle Server because of stuffs, but for some weird reason I can't keep my hiatus record, and keep coming back. And sometimes I find it weird that every time I want to leave PC, or any other related stuffs, something is bringing me back for some reason, even on first minutes on my decision to leave, like what happened today. Interestingly, this is not the first time I was feeling that way, as described in my blog entry last February.

I know, this is weird, and I don't know why I feel like coming back here. Is it because of friends? or good memories? Or is it because of friendly vibe too? I can't explain this either.

Anyway, I feel good to be back again, and I think I'd share this song 'cos has the same vibe as what's in this blog entry at some point.

Back