• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legacy Of The Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilgeniusguy

complete idiot
    Years
    Rules:
    1.join like this.
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Personality:
    Physical description.
    2. no ledgendendarys.
    3. no spam.

my start:
    name: pyro pheonix.
    pokemon: 6 charizards.
    personality: clumsy.
    physical descrpition: tall with brown eyes, brown hair, and a pokefreak suit.

plot: the millions of charizar from all over the world are fleeing from their homes. no one knows why. except an idiot from the future call pyro pheonix. they are fleeing to the great charizard isle, in which they shall summon the great moltres, causing war to erupt and deystroying the earth! Note: charizard isle is called "ten isle" and the ticket to get there is called charizard ticket. these are sold by bill in cerulean.

MY PART:
    I had to escape. war was everywhere. so i stopped moltres. How? go back to the past and stop hi being summoned. 2004 was different. kanto was no longer a wasteland: it was a beautiful peaceful place. i saw a swarm of charizards heading west, so i got on mine and followed.

and so it begins...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    ......................OK I'll join

Name: Kakari
    Pokemon: Vaporeon, Bayleef, Pidgeot, Charizard, and Raichu
    Personality: Shes a very tough trainer that always thinks on her feet. Shes a good problem solver and uses that to her advantage. Shes a bit of a loner and the only ones shes really nice to are her closest friends. FYI her Pokemon. She knows when her Pokemon have had enough and never pushes them beyond their limit.
    Physical description: Dirty blond hair, ocean blue eyes, kakie pants, forest green t-shirt, fingerless forest green and navy gloves, navy shoes with forest green stripes, and a forest green headband with the symbol of water in navy.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    hm. looks like fun time!

Name: Max Hunter
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Primeape, Dugtrio, Haunter
    Personality: brave, happy, a pokemon lover
    Physical Description: Blue eyes, black hair with an anime hairstyle, black clothes

Years
    do we have 2 have charizard?
    N: Kirb
    team: Swampet, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl
    P: Mean
    P D: Gorgeous
    Do ancients count as legendaries?

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Name: Solar
    Pokemon: Black Chairzaird, ( is it all right?) Espeon, Flygon, Salmence, Gardevoir, Sceptile.
    Personality: She's out going and always thinks of others. When she gets angry it would be total disaster zone.
    Physical Descriptions: blonde hair, emerald eyes, blue shirt, red skirt and a silver watch on right hand.

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    Name:Link
    Pokemon:Charzard,Jolteon,Bagon,Flygon,Blastoise,Lapras
    Personality:Happy sometimes stuberun
    Physical description.Weres a bark blue hat a light blue back pack a blue shits and a dark blue Hoody black tenis shoes

Last edited:

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    Name:Naku
    Pokemon:Ninetails,Blazikan,Scizor,Shedinija,Charizard,Golduck
    Personality:Impatiant, Born Leader
    Physical description:Blue and Black hat, red hair, 5'1", blue, red, and yellow shirt with black backpack, red and white shoes.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    can i join?

Name: Zelda
    Pokemon: Ponyta, Rapidash, a charizard with black wings and a growlithe.

Personality: I am a loner and I go from town to town doing good deeds.
    Every night police find robbers tied up and witnesses say they see some one riding away on a ponyta. Before I leave the town I stop a big crime like stopping a murder. Then I ride away to a different city or town on rapidash.

Physical description: I look like Zelda from ocarina of time when she is an adult. Instead of a dress I have a black top and blue pants. I have a sword on my belt and a shield on my back. I only use them against a human or if my pokemon are too tired. I care for my pokemon greatly. I move mainly during nights and enjoy shadow more than light or day.
    I travel on my rapidash and only use my charizard if the enemy becomes air born. I am scared of heights and hope that I never have to face an airborne enemy. I always hope someone can cure my fear though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back