• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule RP

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    I'mma join! ^^
    Name: Shiru
    Race: Kokiri
    Personality: not too hyper, not too calm. He has many mood-swings (like most of my chars)
    Sword: White Sword (from the older Zeldasss)
    Fairy: Shikko (blue and hyper)
    kk?

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    You never said anything about not being able to have any more people join before, why shouldn't I be aloud in? You said "One more person has to join", and one did, and then afterwards, you never said anything about not letting anyone else in, and you were going to allow TriForce-kun join anyways, so that wouldn't be fair to the others that might want to join in place of him! So I should be aloud to join. Besides, its not as if the rp has started anyways, and I would be interupting it. So think this over, and then tell me again if I can join or not....I read your PM response, and we will probabally do the fight tomorrow (READ THIS EDIT OR MY PM RESPONSE)

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    read the prologue story thing
    it says zelda made 4 more copies of the magic sword, making 5 magic swords
    everybody gets 1 magic sword later in the RP
    four people (other than me) joined, making 5 people

read my response to your PM...

Back