• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend Team

Years
  • another one of these fun things, I won the Dark v. Grass challenge, using the advice on here, now we have another challenge going on.... lv 100 legends vs. lvl 100 legends.

Here is the matchup and wht we agreed on:
    -as I said, lv 100 v lv 100 on all pokes
    -I have access to all games except for Lg, he has access to all games except Collusieum
    -We agreed that any "legend" are pokes that cannot be caught in more than one area, meaning starters, Evee types, the "normal" legends like moltres, kyogre, mewtwo, promo pokes (Jiraichi, Deoxys, mew, etc.)
    -I have Jiraichi, both Lati@s, and ho-oh.
    -He has Mew, Deoxys, and both Lati@s

help me beat him please!

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
  • hm.. I'd definately go with the monster of your game, Kyogre or Groudon, and go with Umbreon for tank... meh I'm no good with legendaries.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • Depending on which Deoxys he has, you might consider start training for something that can withstand a hit off a 450+ attack.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • if it's LG, it's a largely defensive tank that really doesn't attack well. If it's FR, you would definately want something that can survive a hit by that beast.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
  • Can you squeeze in a Rayquaza? Can you train it in offense? Can you extremespeed the FR deoxys? Unless he has access to emerald, and got extremespeed on his deoxys... Not sure though.

Years
  • hmmmm... not sure which he has, but Ray being my fave legend, yeah, he'll be on there, I just need to get ES on him... I have already EV trained his atk and spd, so he is pretty much godly right now, he'll be my anchor

Back