• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Legendaries are amazing.

Pick a card, any card!

• Victini

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Cobalion

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Terrakion

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Virizion

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Tornadus / Tornelos

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Thundurus / Voltolos

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Landorus / Landlos

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Kyurem

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Keldio / Kerudio

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Meloetta

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Genesect / Genosect

Votes: 17 21.5%

• Total voters

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I love all legendaries because they are legendaries :D
    And my favorite...? Reshiram =) It's so beautiful, elegant and strong pokemon that you have to love it :D
    It's also my favorite 5th generation pokemon =)
    My other favorites are Zekrom and Kyurem =)

tmega1990

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    My favorite is Zekrom. It is so awesome! I like how it looks and I like its typing.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    This is hard. :\ I've liked Reshiram ever since its been announced, despite the bit of fur... :| Plus, I love how it's tail is like a torch. <3 Keldeo is pretty awesome too. Go My Little Pony! :D Victini is pretty cute too. :) Also, Virizion really appeals to me as well.

I'll go with Reshiram though.

Years
    Victini, Reshiram, and Zekrom.
    Personally, I think these three should've been the only existing legendaries. (The 3rd version's mascot could be Victini!)

I like Victini simply because of its cuteness. I don't really find it "cool" or anything, it just appeals to me with those huge blue eyes, and V shaped ears. <3 And Fire/Psychic is a coolaid type combo. :B

Reshiram is also a favorite because of how angelic it looks, and its typing (though I wouldn't call it unique =/). I love the hair that flows on the top of its head, and the turbine tail. :>

I also like Zekrom because... it just looks cool. :x And that's usually not what I look for in a Pokemon, lol. It also has a very unique typing. I doubt many people were expecting it to be Electric/Dragon either. I also adore the generator tail, and the noise it makes when it starts up (judging by the upcoming movie).

I always liked Zekrom more than Reshiram. Heck, I pretty much hated Reshiram. But seeing that I'm getting Black instead of White because of the exclusives, I've warmed up to Reshiram. :3 ...Zekrom's still better though. >.>

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2011
    They're all so good! It was difficult to choose the best from your list.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
    I love the new mascots: Reshiram and Zekrom. They're so pretty~ I was so torn about which version I wanted, so I just pre-ordered them both. That way, I get my two new favourites. (:

TehPsychicTypeMaster

"I See Greatness In You..."
    Years
    Reshiram, Meloetta and Virizion.

I like Reshiram because I think its the best legendary dragon appearance so far. You just gotta love its turbine tail. :)

I also like Meloetta because it has two forms, its step forme (which makes it Normal/Fighting), and its Voice forme (which makes it Normal/Psychic).

Virizion, imo has the best design of the musketeers. It also has the grass/fighting type which I like. It's design is pleasing, overall I just like it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm not sure which one my favourite is. I like how Reshiram looks, and its typing, but Zekrom is nice too. Terrakion looks awesome though so yeah. And Victini is cute. :( I also like Kyurem--okay apparently I have five favourites. XD

I have a feeling when it comes to using them, I'll like Reshiram/Kyurem the most. Maybe.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Victini, because its awesome and cute, and it's a fire type. This is the first time I don't completely hate the small, "cutish" legendaries, like Celebi or Shaymin.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I've just read something strange on Serebii,

CoroCoro is due any day now with Typing Ds news as well as details on a "new" legendary Pokemon

I wonder what this new Pokemon is, maybe a new form? D;

Gamedudebt

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Zeckrom, because He looks so awesome and powerful. Reshiram does look pretty great too but I just have to go with Zeckrom. Just because. :D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I agree! The legendaries are all awesome in this game. My favorite by far is Virzion <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I love all of them except for Reshiram.

Best batch of legendaries, ruined by that 'thing'.

Back