• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries for Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Requesting:
    Mew, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Kyogre, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Zekrom, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie

Offering:
    Shiny Giratina, shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, Meloetta, Genesect, Keldeo, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus

IVs, nature etc unimportant.

Ive got an extra Darkrai if you still need it. I would like to swap the following:
    my non shiny DIALGA, non shiny PALKIA, and my Non Shiny Darkrai
    for your Shiny DIALGA, Shiny PALKIA, and Shiny Giratina?
    Do you mind PM/VM their IVs? and if they are still available?

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Ill trade my shiny Shaymin and shiny Jirachi for you Shiny Giratina and Shiny Dialga

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Do uxie, azelf and mesprit have any iv and good nature?

Unfortunately I'm unsure of any of their IVs, but Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit are mild, docile and bold respectively

Benito, Chrayus and Mesty - PMed you. Check your inboxes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    You guys are awesome!
    Still looking for a couple of things - check my OP for an updated list of my LFs and FTs!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back