• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries for Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhydon91

THE Pokemon Master
Years
  • I have some Legendary Pokemon I'd like to trade for Shiny Pokemon. I will list the Pokemon I am looking for and the ones I have..

Will Trade:
    I can look at Natures and such upon request only. Most are untouched from capture/events, so they don't have any EV's and such. They don't have nicknames and I have no means of giving them one. All are 100% legit and no cheating was used in any manner. None of them are clones.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Cresselia, Heatran, Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Kyurem, Genesect, Meloetta,

Looking for:
    Shiny only! I don't need any regular Pokemon, including Legendaries. I don't want Pokemon obtained through hacking, Action Replay or anything of the sort. I do not want clones either, at least yet. I may change my mind in the future, but for now I do not want clones. I do not care about Nature, EV's, or anything else. And please NO nicknames!

Also, these are the only ones I am really interested in right now. If you offer something other than the 8 below, I may not be as interested, but if you want one of the Legendary Birds, I will take most Shinies for them as they are in good supply.

Eevee, Pinsir, Yanma, Ralts, Snivy, Froakie, Furfrou, Tyrunt

Thanks for looking and I hope we can make a trade! My fc is 0516-7951-2502.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I have some Legendary Pokemon I'd like to trade for Shiny Pokemon. I will list the Pokemon I am looking for and the ones I have..

Will Trade:
    I can look at Natures and such upon request only. They are untouched from capture/events, so they don't have any EV's and such. They don't have nicknames and I have no means of giving them one. All are 100% legit and no cheating was used in any manner.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Cresselia, Heatran, Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Kyurem, Genesect, Meloetta,

Looking for:
    Shiny only! I don't need any regular Pokemon, including Legendaries. I don't want Pokemon obtained through hacking, Action Replay or anything of the such. I do not care about Nature, EV's, or anything else. And please NO nicknames!

Eevee, Pinsir, Yanma, Ralts, Snivy, Froakie, Furfrou, Tyrunt

Thanks for looking and I hope we can make a trade! My fc is 0516-7951-2502.

I've got a fair amount of shinies, and while I'm currently only looking for Kalos legendaries, I might be interested in the Genesect or Meloetta if you could post their status summary screens. Anyway, the shinies I have are the following:

Kalos Born I caught/hatched myself:
    Audino in Heal Ball born with Refresh, Healing Wish, Yawn and Wish
    Hoppip with Leaf Guard
    Skiddo
    Pansage
    Whismur with Extrasensory and IV x/31/31/31/31/31
    Budew with Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Extrasensory and IV spread 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Chikorita with Ancient Power and Def IV
    Mankey with Defiant ability, born with Smelling salts and Night Slash with IV spread 31/31/x/31/31/x
    Psyduck

Kalos born traded to me:
    Tyrogue with Vital Spirit
    Timid Noibat with Infiltrator, Tailwind, Switcheroo and IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Impish Wooper with Unaware, Recover, Curse, Encore and IV spread 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Zorark
    Floette

Shinies from previous gens:
    Spheal
    Adamant Rhydon with Rock HEad and IV spread 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Adamant Rhydon with Scrappy and IV spread 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Careful Kecleon IV spread 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Butterfree with Tinted Lens and IV spread 31/31/31/31/31/31

Years
  • Heyy! I currently have a shiny Charmander and Ponyta (though it's nicknamed Rapidash). I will soon have a shiny Eevee, too, as a gift from a friend. The Pokemon themselves are legit, but they are clones of the original. Would that be okay? If so, would you be willing to trade the Meloetta and Ho-Oh?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    I have a shiny yanma that isn't nicknamed. I received it through a trade. I would like Genesect please

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    I have a shiny Pikachu level 60 girl, and a shiny Relicanth. I am interested in Lugia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back