• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries for trade

Happy with what you got?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • NO :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    i have a bunch of legendaries im willing to trade off along with any items that you may want just pm me. thanks

FC:
    0232-9297-0348

;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    If you are looking to just get rid off them then I'd love to take a few off your hands! Mind that I don't have any legendaries myself so I wouldn't be able to give you anything exciting in return ;x

-Neylia

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Yo, I'm looking for some legendaries aswell, these include Latios, Zapdos, Landorus-T, Thundurus, Terrakion and Genesect. I got a collection of HA Pokemons I can give you, and if you give me some time I can even IV-breed them if you want. My signature holds some other stuff that I can give. I am also willing to give zygarde or moltres for any of the above pokemon. I would appreciate it if you think about my offer, since I have no black/white or B2/W2 game so I can't get any of my pokemons from previous games :( Cheers!

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    If you got a Regirock you can trade me, I'd be mighty appreciative. I have a lv. 67 Metagross, Lv. 60 Scizor with Technician, and Lv. 67 Volcorona Ft, and more... but no legends or shinies I'm willing to give for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back