• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Legendaries In Battle Thing?

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    If theres only 1 of every ledgenarie than y do the people on that battle thing have them? And arnt ledgenadires forbidden.
    Well thats a pretty mucked up part of the ledgendaire system

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It is a bit weird, but it's only Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza aren't allowed, so you can use a team of the three Regis, Latio/as and a Pokemon of your choosing and not get sent away. Iti s a bit shocking IMO, but I'm not complaining :P

Years
    Jirachi and Deoxys are also not allowed if you've used codes to get them.I don't know.Only a few legendaries there is only one.Jirachi, Mew, Celebi, Mewtwo, Legendary Dogs I believe, Everything else i've heard that there are only a few.

Team Shadow Leader

touch me and die
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    Actually, some Legendaries DO have Genders. Latios and Latias had theirs added since FireRed and LeafGreen.
    I remember they had genders in R/S. I don't use legendaries on Battle Tower, I don't need them. And it is good they disallow ubers.

Years
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Jirachi and Deoxys are also not allowed if you've used codes to get them.I don't know.Only a few legendaries there is only one.Jirachi, Mew, Celebi, Mewtwo, Legendary Dogs I believe, Everything else i've heard that there are only a few.
    Silver version Pok?dex (Entei) said:
    A POK?MON that races across the land. It is said that one is born every time a new volcano appears.

C.O.H said:
    The legendarys does noit have a gender, and none-gender pokemon are not allowed ^^
    Funny. I've used a Magneton in the Battle Tower...

Satoshi-kun said:
    Who wants a challenge? That's what the Battle Tower in RS is about, too. And their EVs are 0, so defeat should be a breeze unless you didn't train properly. Compare that to Crystal - you could have any legendary, but the trainers you battled had EVs that were at their maximums for their level, it would be too hard.
    Actually, all the Battle Tower Pok?mon are effort trained.
    https://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/gba/battle-tower/pokemon/

Back