• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries Overrated?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I think the legendaries are fine. I only use the ones though that I really like, for example Jirachi and Lugia <3. For the ordinary poke' Munchlax beats them all. ^^

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    As those who knew me before my hiatus will know, I consider legendaries nothing more than trophies. I'll stick to using competition-level Pokemon, thanks. Consider the fact that legendaries are banned from official tournaments; I'd rather not get comfortable with a legendary team and be high and dry should I find my way into an official event.

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
    I collect legendaries that I like myself. I don't train them or keep them on my team usually either. Sometimes I'll pick my starter in LeafGreen (since I start new games every time I beat it and transfer over to Diamond) based on which Legendary Beast I get like Suicune which, along with Raiku, was a pain in the ass to find. That's also a turn off for me; catching legends is always a project and gets irritating sometimes.

Back