• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legendaries!!!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    i hope if they hold nintendo events online they will not require some pourchased item. i spent $120.00 on the DS Lite and i dont intend to spend $30.00 for some attachtment so i can play a game that i will probably pay $50.00 for. But if Nintendo requires that i probably will buy the attachtment...because I'm a PokeFreak! I'll do anything to catch those little critters!!!Except cheat.
    Yep I'll do the same thing also because I love Pokemon. But I wish things weren't so expensive these days.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    I dont see why everyone hates cheating so much. I understand that if you get infinite masterballs and get a Lv 100 mew before you even get your first pokemon, it makes the game no fun, but what about getting a Lv 5 Mew after beating the E4? That wouldn't ruin the game.

If they make a thing to cheat on the DS, I'll use that to get the unobtainable pokemon.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
    Well, this should be what they do. OR ELSE! Anyway, they should also make it so that, if you plug your GBA cartridge into the DS, you could get all the available tickets/maps for that game. Ex: With Emerald plugged into the bottom, it gets MysticTicket, AurouaTicket, Old Sea Map, and Eon Ticket.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    tyranisneasel said:
    Well, this should be what they do. OR ELSE! Anyway, they should also make it so that, if you plug your GBA cartridge into the DS, you could get all the available tickets/maps for that game. Ex: With Emerald plugged into the bottom, it gets MysticTicket, AurouaTicket, Old Sea Map, and Eon Ticket.

That woud make it TOO easy.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    That would be an excellent way for players who just recently got into the Pokemon games - like myself - to legally acquire the variable Pokemon as well as the two God Birds of GSC. I assume that a Shino-exclusive legendary or two will be available thusly as well, which we're all hoping for.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Actually, what about getting Legendary Pokemon in D/P by plugging in the GBA carts? For instance, you could get Manaphy by plugging in an Emerald cart...but maybe only ones that have beaten the E4 and maybe even have a complete Pokedex?

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
    Yeah, this would be a good idea, but like, they hold the events yearly or something, but you have to have all pokemon and beaten the league and everything. Give us who don't get any nintendo events in our country a chance to get the legis.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Yep I'll do the same thing also because I love Pokemon. But I wish things weren't so expensive these days.

~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

I agree totally. Nintendo products are so expensive, And they throw in these little extras that people need to buy to play the game right. If they do that with Diamond/Pearl I'll be so frustrated. But I'll buy them because I'm a...POKE-FREAK!!!!

Aggron-x-Ryder

Da Girl Who Rides Aggrons..duh
    Years
    #1 Latias said:
    Hmm, yes. And I believe without AR or Gameshark, Celebi was Japan-only.
    Actually.... there was some event where i live.. australia.. and this was for GBC only though... that you could celebi.. i went to it but of course i forgot my cartridge and the place was nearby... i dunno if this has anything to do with what u guys are talking about, but im just saying....

Back