• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Legendary Catching?

Luck with catching Legendary Pokemon?

• Usually Difficult/Having trouble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHY CAN'T I CATCH ANYTHING!!! *Throws DS*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    So how is your legandary catching. Are you having great luck? Terrible Luck? Keep knocking them out?

Discuss

Im having a extremly easy time with every signle one i'm catching them all in 20 balls or less!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2015
    I threw an Ultra Ball, then a Great Ball, then a Premier Ball at Victini, capturing him more quickly than I anticipated. I love seeing my Victini in a low-effectiveness ball! I bet my next Legendary attempt takes everything in my inventory to compensate!

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Yeah i love that feeling of having a legandary in a regular poke ball or premiem ball

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    We already had a similar topic discussing what Pokéball you use to catch the legendaries, which is now located in the Pokémon Gaming Central board here. You can discuss your luck on catching it there as well, so there's not really a need for this thread anymore. Also keep in mind, the B/W Weekly Poll prefix is for only the use of Forever and myself.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back