• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Evolution (14+)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • ((OOC: Wait, are we still allowed to have pokemon? XD Because the plot only said that Legendaries were illegal to capture; not pokemon.))

Miharu hummed in reply. "I didn't realize we traveled so far."

Although it was cold, due to "Articuno's" temperature drop, Miharu didn't seem cold at all; even with her completely wet clothes.

Miharu blinked as she just realized something. "I could be wrong, it is just a rumor, but can't Mewtwo teleport(1)? I think it's false, but..."

(1) From the Pokemon Special manga, or even the anime for that matter. Sure, Mewtwo technically can't learn teleport in the gameverse, but he is one of the strongest of his type. xD

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • ((He can, but Ace didn't feel like doing it. xD And I hadn't really thought of that, but sure, if you're up for it, have a few Pokemon.))

"I can, but this little brat didn't allow me to do so," Mewtwo grumbled harshly, showing his utter disgust for a human in a very long time. Ace merely chuckled, ignoring the harsh comment before looking back at the island. He wasn't all that interested in sharing a body with this goddamn thing, so he wasn't going to do it his way. He was going to continue acting like a regular kid.

Years
  • "Look, I'm sorry but I don't have time for this right now. What do you mean, this is important? God, get off my back man. It's just a frickin' will! Yes, I know I'm supposed to be your lawyer, so logically if you argue with me you can't win. I've almost got the case cracked anyway, so just leave me alone will you? Okay, alright; I'll work overtime when I get back. Anyway, got to go - I have a boat to catch. No it is not just an excuse, bye." Henri sighed, flicking the screen of his phone to end the call before his client had a fit of some kind. He strolled through the city, feeling slightly paranoid; what if someone discovered that he was holding the soul of a legendary pokemon? What if they went out to kill him, like they would do with the legenary pokemon's body? He ran his hands through his slick black hair, before reaching into the breast pocket of his spotless white suit to retrieve a pair of black sunglasses. Gently he flipped them open, settled them on his face, and put one hand in his pocket.

The boat thing really wasn't just an excuse, Henri had to go to Liberty Island to meet the other people that had been afflicted by these legendary pokemon. Sure they gave the vessel extra powers, but was it really worth it for the attention and potential danger it put them in? Those were the thoughts that were running through Henri's mind, and presumably Virizion's too since he was inside his mind. Castelia Harbour drew near, and Henri could almost see the sea and an island in the distance, a huge stretch of seemingly-endless blue with a little green and grey speck far in the distance. The long concrete pier spread out into the ocean, various boats were tied to the little metal stumps made for that purpose. Henri finally found the boat he had been looking for, his own private speed boat, a streamlined white stingray with a ingle red stripe around the exterior. "Ugh, I hate boat rides. I had to buy this speed boat just for today! Why couldn't I have got one of the legenadries that can fly, or teleport, or do whatever the heck else is possible?" Henri mumbled, getting some strage looks from passer-bys that had no clue what was wrong with him. Well, I'm not particularly enjoying this either. I can't do pretty much anything I could before, not even move a few plants!

---------------------------------

After a fairly long boat ride, Henri finally arrived at Liberty island. He stepped out of the boat, feeling slightly dazed and seasick, and clung onto one of the bars for support. He could see the other legenary pokemon in the distance, and realised that it was unusually cold. "Looks like the others have appeared. Great, I hope they aren't all psychopaths like I'm turning into." Once the sea-sickness washed away, Henri took himself over to one of the stairs leading up to the lighthouse, the main focal-point of the island.

Last edited:

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • The boat swayed with the waves in a constant motion, rippling just the slightest bit as a speed boat passed by. Ace turned to see a single man on it, rushing to get to Liberty Island. Another one? For pete's sake, he knew there were at least 40 of 'em, but he didn't expect them all to show up. Then again, it had only be about five people so far.

Finally, the ferry stilled as it reached the harbour, Castelia City nowhere in sight. Ace jumped off, not waiting for the two females to follow before walking through the suspicious crowd towards the Lighthouse. He had learned quite recently that due to the events of Victini being capture a long time ago, the Lighthouse had become public and now people were free to roam as they wished. Luckily for them, a secret passageway had been created to allow these gijinkas to also roam freely, in their own accord.

"You coming?" he grunted, turning to Mew and Lugia.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Articuno flew to the top of the lighthouse. He landed gracefully and walked around. Edward sighed in the back of his mind.
    Do we really have to do this? Edward asked. Articuno sighed and shook his head.
    "Yes. We have to put things right. The balance of the world is changed, and it must be restored! And you didn't really handle that situation at the boat well," Articuno said. He looked around and caught sight of someone headed towards the lighthouse. Edward sighed. Just what he needed, more people to deal with. It was very fortunate that he got along with Articuno so well. Funny that the one that understood him best was a legendary bird.

I know that, but I don't deal well with people. And that Ace guy just wouldn't stop pushing. Would you have prefered I fought him? Edward said.
    "You should not fight people. But you also should not let them push you around. Be more assertive," Articuno said softly. He leaned against the rail and stretched his wings out feeling the way the muscles moved under the feathers. Articuno had dug through Edwards memory, and found he was a very odd looking human before this. Now, he was a bird gijinka, and the look suited him. Still, his serene appearence drove people away, and that simply fueled his lonelyness. But Articuno was doing all he could to ease the boy and get him to accept the presence of others, instead of pushing them away. Still, it was a good life. He waited for the others to arrive.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • (OOC: Oh, dammit. This started while I was asleep and at school. Oh, well...)

Ugh...What just happened?...

Marc's vision was blurry and he felt he had had a crazy dream. At first he thought it was another one of his blackouts caused by drinks, but he crossed that theory out once he could see clearly and found out he was in some sort of cabin...in the sky!

"What the...How did I get here?!" the young man said, as his heart beat faster, "And, most important, where am I?"

"Hehehe...Calm down, Marc...You're on an airship, on your way to Liberty Island to meet up with the others..." a voice said. It was Darkrai, the legendary Pokémon who was in Marc's body.

"Others? Liberty Island? And how did I get on an airship?!" Marc said to the legendary inside his body.

"Gee, you really have to quit drinking...It's doing something wrong to your brain..." the legendary said and Marc frowned. "You do know who I am, and why am I speaking to you, right?" he added sarcastically without expecting a reply, "Well, you're not alone...And we're gonna meet up with people like you in Liberty Island. But you missed the ferry because of your drinking problem and I got you in this airship...You're welcome."

Marc shook his head and opened his eyes wide. "Wait...Who's piloting this thing?" he said and rushed over to one of the windows. All he could see were clouds, clouds and more clouds. Then he felt the whole thing started to shake. "Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no...I don't wanna go...like this!" he said and started to panic, but the legendary shushed him.

"Don't worry, kid." it said, "I got it covered. But you should grab a parachute...you're gonna have to jump off this thing...and soon."

"WHAT?!" Marc replied, "Are you out of your mind?" The legendary sighed.

"Oh, for crying out loud...I'll do it..."

Soon Marc looked paler and his eyes turned completely blue. Marc's body grabbed a parachute and put it on. Then he made a hole in the ship and jumped out.

"Whoooooooaaaaaaaa!" Marc screamed with Darkrai being the only one being able to hear him.

"Whooooooohoooooooo!" the legendary shouted as they started to see more than clouds while they fell.

(I hope this is okay.)

Years
  • Lucas's alarm clock went of striking him from his dream. In it he was a king, he wasn't sure what of, but he was a king. "Now that'd be the life, wouldn't it M?"

Well... I am technically a prince, which also makes you one, but I could have all the toys I wanted! In my opinion, the real king of the ocean is Lugia. He's so cool! I wish I was him...

"Oh I love dreams, hey, uhh... how are we getting to this Island?"

I'm the Sea Prince... we will swim. Duhh!! Come on L, think next time!

"Yeah about that, I don't swim. It just won't work. Sorry M, we'll have to take a boat or something."

Fine, but I will get you in that water one way or another. And don't you forget that!

---------

After Lucas showered and got dressed, he checked out of the hotel and headed towards the docks. He followed the street maps to get to a small dock that supposedly had boats that went to Liberty Island. Unfortunately, they had reached the docks too late and all the boats were gone. All except one, a little fishing boat. "I'm taking it, I mean, borrowing it. We can have a Horsea return it here or something."

I don't agree, but we have to get there, so.. let's go, HURRY!

They unwrapped the boat and sped towards the island. On the way there, they played with some Mantyke, some Horsea, some Magikarp, some Goldeen, and lastly, some Seel. Each one followed them for a little while, during which a splash fight usually occurred. When they reached the island, Lucas let Manaphy take over, but only under the condition that they wouldn't touch the water. Manaphy told a school of Goldeen to return the boat, and they set off towards the giant lighthouse. "Hey L, do you think it's colder here? I hope that it's not Regice, I don't like her. She tried to steal my ball I had one day..."

Well M, if it is Regice, then we'll have to steal her ball. That's not something you should do to such a little guy.

"Thanks L, I'm glad I chose you, you're a nice guy."

Haha, I know.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • ((OOC: Sorry I haven't posted all day. The desktop crashed again and I usually have to wait until it's pretty late before I can get my dad's laptop.))

"Thank you. I'm Edward," "Articuno" said.

"Now don't go running off now," "Mewtwo" stated. "Liberty Island is right over there." He pointed behind Edward to where a rather small island stood, a large tower in the middle. His tail wagged back and forth slightly before he added, "And you didn't seem to answer our question."

"I think we missed something," Mew speculated. The legendary had let Mia take over again soon after landing. Mia shivered a bit as the temperature suddenly dropped as Edward flew off.

"So, how's it hanging?" Mia turned to look at the speaker.

"Oh, it's Lugia!" Mew exclaimed.

"Do you think she wants to play with us?" Mia questioned. Her and Mew had developed a handy way to communicate with another. Instead of speaking out loud, Mia, or Mew if she was in control, would use telepathy on herself, allowing Mew to hear what she is saying.

"I don't know, maybe. It will have to wait though. Liberty Island is ahead," Mew replied.

"How old are you again?" "Mewtwo" asked Mia. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes.

"I'm five-years-old," she said with all the pride of a youngster.

"You're five? I thought you said you were six?" Mew accused.

"No, I said I was turning six," Mia shot back.

"I'm sure you said you were already six," Mew said stubbornly. This banter continued as Mia and Mew ignore the conversation of Mewtwo and "Lugia".

They were jolted back to reality when Mewtwo turned to them and asked, "You coming?"

"Hmm? Oh, oh yes, of course," Mew said, flying after Mewtwo. There were gasps and surprised shouts from the people she went by to catch up to him. "Woops, looks like I forgot to be conspicuous. Oh well," Mew giggled with Mia.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu's pokemon thoughts (Usually Bishamon, a Gallade)
    Miharu's thoughts
    Lugia's thoughts

When the boat landed, Ace immediately jumped off, not waiting for Miharu, or Mew. Rolling her eyes, Miharu jumped off as well, moving through the crowds without any notice. Soon, she was behind Ace at the lighthouse, although with his next question, it seemed that he didn't notice her.

"You coming?" Ace questioned.

Miharu rolled her eyes. "No, I think I'll stay out here and enjoy the lighthouse," she stated dryly.

She heard gasps and shouts of surprise and noticed a few tourists nearby glancing in the air. Her eyes followed suit and she blinked when she noticed "Mew" flying through the air.

"Well, isn't this fantastic," Miharu stated dryly.

Master, there are a few more legendaries heading this way and quite a few that are already here.

Thanks for the heads up, Bishamon.

I could have told you that! Miharu could hear the whine in Lugia's voice.

But, you did not. So, my thanks goes to Bishamon.

((OOC: Miharu, who has been on several journeys before, has a full team on her, and several (PFFFT, understatement) more pokemon back at the Pallet Town Lab.))

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • ((This is most likely my last post for about a week, considering I'm going on vacation tomorrow in the afternoon. I'll try something tomorrow morning. Go ahead with the RP as you wish, but please make sure nothing goes awry.))

Mewtwo snarled at Ace for not being more observant of his surroundings, obviously not noticing Miharu behind him. Ace ignored his incessant yells and insults before turning to the ever-obvious Mia, who seemed to be quite cheerful with herself despite the crowd's reactions.

"If I didn't know any better, I feel like some of these people are trying to get us killed."

Oh shush. You don't know any better you spoiled brat.

That shut him up. He turned away from the females and walked forward towards the lighthouse, seeing Edward and another unfamiliar person or two near him, perhaps more of them. He looked around, seeing many eyes on him due to his rather strange form, but it wasn't easy to distinguish what creature he was, considering he looked nothing like his partner.

And of that I am glad.

"Oh shut up," he grumbled, finally stepping onto Lighthouse grounds, away from the crowd. He passed whoever was there and walked inside, the lights just barely lit enough so that the steps could be seen. Just before noting Victini's room, Mewtwo remembered that the others mentioned something along the lines of an unfamiliar brick, one that was out of place.

"And that would be there," Ace pointed out, noting a grey brick against several red ones. He carefully pushed his hand against it, and a whirring sound was heard. The bricks collapsed to the sides, allowing them another walkway. Ace smirked. "Interesting." And then he continued onward.

Nideous

Years
  • There goes that arrogant punk! And Mewtwo, of course. Edward said as the pair of them watched Ace enter the lighthouse. Articuno sighed.
    "I suppose we shouldn't keep him waiting. Time to go into the meeting room. Have I ever told you how much I hate being indoors?" Articuno said as he began walking down the lighthouse steps.

Only every time we have to go indoors. If it's too much, I can take over. Edward said helpfully. Articuno smiled.
    "That won't be necessary. I can handle this. Now, which brick was it? Ah! Here it is!" Articuno mumbled to himself. He pushed the brick in and walked down the secret staircase. He walked down to the room and saw that only Mewtwo was there. Articuno leaned casually against the wall, which is very hard to do when you have a pair of seven foot wings on your back. He waited for Mewtwo to turn around and say something.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • "If I didn't know any better, I feel like some of these people are trying to get us killed," Ace stated out loud, probably towards Mewtwo.

Miharu raised an eyebrow. "Yes, it is all a part of my evil plot. Congrats, you caught me," she stated, once again, dryly. She had no idea why she was being so sarcastic. Perhaps Ace was setting himself up too much, probably without knowing it, for a sarcastic statement. Either way, the sarcasm just kept on coming.

She picked up "Mew". "Enough trouble from you, Mew-chan. If you keep on misbehaving, I'll have to carry you." ((OOC: fortworth96, if Mia had escaped from Miharu's hold, it doesn't affect my post, so escape if you wish, lol. xD))

Miharu, after allowing Ace to go inside first (she got the feeling that he really didn't want company), walked inside the lighthouse. Other legendaries were there, including, she guessed, Articuno from the chill in the air. She still hadn't completely dried out from that swim in the sea, and it showed, with her still wet hair and partially wet clothing. She noticed a hole in the wall.

Oh, look. He left the passageway open for us. Isn't he so nice and considerate?

Lugia chuckled. He(!) picked a good human. He kind of felt sorry for Mewtwo, and Articuno, having two anti-social humans. Then again, Miharu was fairly anti-social as well, she was just sarcastic and witty. Perfect entertainment.

Miharu walked into the passageway as well and noticed Articuno and Mewtwo were there.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "Oh joy, more company," Ace mumbled under his breath, not needing to turn around to realise that the three were already there. He didn't really mind Mia as much as he did everyone else though. He wasn't sure if it was because of Mewtwo's ties or because she was just a little kid was all, but at least he had one loveable person in the group.

The grey-haired man pulled out a cigarette before remembering Edward's earlier complaint and tapping it back into the box. ****, this was nerve-wracking. He found a chair and sat down, tapping his leg lightly to get over his nerves, ignoring the rest of his company.

Nideous

Years
  • Articuno smiled. Ace had remembered Edward didn't like people smoking around him. That was all well and good, but Articuno was the one in charge. He didn't care one way or the other. He glanced at Lugia as she came in. He wasn't sure what to make of her. Last time he had seen her, she had butted in while he was fighting Zapdos and Moltres for his island. Granted, she had only been trying to stop the fighting, but what could you do?
    "Lugua. It's been too long," Articuno said simply. He rather hoped she would be the only one he knew personally. Zapdos was a prick, and Moltres seemed to hate him for no real reason. Well, there was that incident before, but that had happened over a hundred years ago! And he'd said he was sorry, what more did she want? Oh well, it wasn't his problem. Articuno didn't sit in a chair. He'd have to fold his wings rather uncomfortably to do that. Instead, he simply waited for the others to arrive.

Years
  • Manaphy looked around the island noticing some other legendaries, none of which he really knew all that well. He quietly followed them, staying away just in case it was a trick. He saw on of them grab a little girl that seemed to be floating. "Alright, those are real legendaries. From what I can see it looks like we have uh... Mew or Celebi, I can't tell. Uhh, definitely Articuno, giant blue wings, and it's cold. And I'm not sure about the other one I can see, he hid pretty well. Wanna play secret agent!? It'll be fun!"

Alright, you're in control, so go for it. Don't forget the hand gun!

Manaphy put his hands in a gun formation and started walking slowly along the wall. By the time he got to the lighthouse entrance, the others had already gone through. He did a somersault into the door and stopped in front of the wall. "Alright Agent L, there's a code to this wall. You watch my back while I... Got it!" He pressed an off-colored brick and the wall opened up. He made sure to stay away from sight of the new opening, while just peeking around the corner. "Coast is clear L, and roll!" The rolled down the hallway and stopped outside a room. "That's where they are, prepare for combat!" He pushed the door open and pointed his finger gun at everyone, shooting a small spray of water. "Good job Agent L, we did good work."

I would have to agree myself Agent M.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: ...I think Ho-Oh is a girl and Lugia is a boy, Nideous. xD I could be wrong, however. =P))

Miharu rolled her eyes at Ace's statement, but blinked when Articuno said, "Lugia. It's been too long."

Do you want to come out for awhile?

If only to talk to Articuno.

Alright.

Miharu and Lugia switched and Lugia smirked at Articuno. "I could say that it hasn't been long enough, but that would be a lie. I hope you're still not mad at what happened a few years ago."

Hm, Ace seems nervous for some reason. Perhaps it is because of being around so many people? Which means that he was fairly isolated when himself and Mewtwo..."combined".

Master, try not to profile everyone you see.

Profiling saved my life once; why wouldn't I?

Both of you, shush.

If you think we're bad, try Nightmare.

Is the Master Ball still taped shut, master?

Yup.

Then we should be safe for awhile.

Lugia, who had never met Nightmare, was kind of confused, although he didn't show it. Who is Nightmare?

You don't want to know. You don't want to know.

((OOC: And Nightmare probably won't make an appearance...Yeah, this is 14+ and he's probably 18+...Or at least, 16+. He's a violent, drunk, shiny Gengar who is currently trapped in a Master Ball. He'll make cameos, but I'm POSITIVE that you don't want Nightmare in the RP.))

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: Even if that is true, Lugia is still in a girls body, hence the her in your post. So, even if the soul is a dude, he can still be called her because he isn't in his own body. Am I making sense? Also, I'm not sure if Articuno is a guy or a girl, but right now he's in a guy's body, so I'm going to call him a guy for now.)

"You just had to bring that up, didn't you. Now Edward will pester me about it until I tell him what happened. So thanks a lot. And no, I'm not mad at you. Just so long as Moltres and Zapdos don't show up, I'll be fine," Articuno said. As Articuno predicted, Edward wanted to know what had happened.
    What happened a few years ago? Edward asked. Articuno sighed.
    "And here come the questions now. Edward, you don't want to know, trust me. It wasn't one of my finer moments," Articuno muttered to Edward.
    You know that only made me more interested! Edward said. Articuno threw his hands up in the air. He sighed and shook his head. He was about to say something else when he heard a noise in the hall.

"That's where they are, prepare for combat!" someone yelled. Articuno got ready to fight when Manaphy rolled into the room and sprayed him, and most of the others, with water.
    "Good job Agent L, we did good work." Manaphy said happily. Articuno smiled.
    "Yup, you got me," he said with a bit of a laugh. He turned back to Lugia to continue the conversation.
    "Anywho, how have things been at the bottom of the ocean?" he asked.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: xD I thought that was the reason why you called Lugia a "she".))

Lugia chuckled. "You know what they say, if you wish something to not happen, the fates will conspire against you and make it happen."

He could sense Manaphy coming, and since Miharu was still fairly wet, dodged the spray of water from Manaphy.

"Manaphy, I'm sure we didn't need to be wet," Lugia stated dryly. He blinked at Articuno's question. "The ocean has been fine; although I haven't been able to check up on it lately due to, well this. We did go swimming to get here, partially at least, and the ocean seemed fine then. We didn't go to the bottom, however."

We don't know what limits my body has know, so I would rather us take it easy for now. Test out limits, but we don't want to be screwed if I suddenly run out of air at the bottom out of the ocean.

I'm sure Bishamon-san could teleport you out of the ocean.

Lugia-sama does have a point...

Betrayer! You're supposed to be on my side!

I'm on no one's side, master.

How am I supposed to trust you in battles now?
    Although it seemed fairly serious, Lugia, and Bishamon, could tell she was joking.

You can't.

There goes secret weapon number one and Bishamon does
    not want me to bring out secret weapon number two.

...Okay, maybe you can trust me, master.

That's what I thought.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • The legendary in charge of Marc's body for the time being used his arms to open the parachute he had taken from the airship. After going throw a thick layer of clouds, the parachute opened, and Darkrai (and Marc) moved downwards way more slowly. If Marc was in charge of his body, his heart would be beating a lot more faster than usual, and maybe he would have passed out.

"Oh, my. Oh, my. Let's NEVER do that again..." Marc said, "Never EVER."

"Oh, shut it. You want some cheese with that whine?" the legendary said and chuckled.

"...Let's just get to the meeting point..." Marc replied, feeling kind of humiliated, "...and quick..."

"Take it easy, kid."

"I'm serious. COME ON!"

"If you keep that way, I'm gonna be in control of your body forever, and you'll just be a tiny voice in my head." Darkrai said, suddenly turning serious, or at least sounding like that, "Now quit whining, suck it up, and let me get to the meeting point, ok?"

"Fine..." Marc said, and he would've crossed his arms if he could. The top of a tower, probably a lighthouse, could be seen in the distance, but the clouds weren't willing to let them see. But Darkrai knew it was the lighthouse in Liberty Island, the meeting point

Nideous

Years
  • "Lighten up, Lugia. He's just a kid. And besides, a little more water won't hurt you, you're still dripping on the floor," Articuno said with a sigh. She totally missed the point of his question. Oh well, he didn't feel bad. He leaned back against the wall and waited for the meeting to start.

Do you think you can turn the heat up a bit? Not everyone likes being this cold. Edward said. Articuno had forgotten he was still radiating frost. He concentrated a moment, and the room warmed up several degrees as he lessened that ability.

"Happy now?" Articuno mumbled to himself, and to Edward. He leaned against the wall again. His wings were feeling much better. Soon, he'd go out to practice more flying. Maybe he'd even teach Edward a little more about it.
    Very happy, thank you. And I'd love it if you taught me to fly a little better. Edward said. Articuno rolled his eyes. He had thought he hadn't been broadcasting that easily. He tightened his ficus, locking Edward out of his thoughts. He didn't want Edward to get used to sharing a body with him. He intended to be back in his own soon enough. And if Edward got used to the idea, it would crush him when Articuno left. Articuno looked at the others, trying to figure out if they were having the same problems. Mew and Manaphy didn't seem to. They weren't even thinking about that. Mewtwo, as always, was insruitable. There was no way to tell what he was thinking. And as for Lugia, he couldn't tell what the great guardian of the sea was ever thinking, even under that human face. He sighed and shook his head.

What's wrong Articuno? Edward asked. Articuno chuckled.
    "Nothing, just thinking is all," he said.

Back