• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Evolution (14+)

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
  • "Yes, instead action scenes you have long drawn-out paragraphs describing some technological invention that is probably very much useless in real life," Ace retorted, before calming down again.

"You could get your Zoroark to dress up like...a new assistant maybe? I do remember Mewtwo mentioning seeing new faces everyday. He could scout the are that we haven't seen yet and then get fired on the spot, y'know, just so she doesn't come chasing after us," Ace explained, though he realised he was starting to sound like some wannabe strategist in a spy novel. He brushed the thought away before leaning back against the wall.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Edward tuned out most of the conversation, but he caught the question about his pokemon.

"Yeah, I have a Zorua. My brother... Err, one of the boys at my old foster home sent her to me when he went on his journey," Edward said as he pulled out the small black and yellow Ultraball. He had switched for Articuno when the bird lost his temper. But he really didn't care what they were planning. He wasn't going to be able to help much with this plan. He was better in the sky. Not on the ground trapped in a building.

You never told me you had a pokemon. Articuno said. Edward shook his head.
    "I actually have two... I was given a Riolu by my sister," Edward whispered to himself. He didn't really care who heard him. He was talking to Articuno, not them. And his foster sisblings had all left on journeys, but he hadn't gone. Only Erica and James had promised to send him a rare pokemon, and they did that. It made him smile that someone had cared enough to do something like that. Of course, they were both gone now. Erica had been killed in a struggle with Team Galactic, and James was pushed off a bridge somewhere in Unova, and was never found. Edwards thoughts continued in this pattern and he faded from the conversation again.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "If anything, the more the merrier. It'll give us more time to tour the area without being discovered. But if we get caught, that could be painful. We have to be really careful, otherwise who knows what they'll do," Mewtwo explained, quickly taking over control as to make sure Ace didn't say any unnecessary comments again.

The two had realised that sooner or later, things would get increasingly difficult with taking control and dealing with their own difficulties. The meeting of other characters had avoided that uncomfortable situation. Ace noticed this quickly, but Mewtwo's switching in and out was starting to be quite a bother.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • After he got the answer to his question, Garth walked to stand against the wall across from the Mewtwo gijinka. He figured Lugia was right, and anyway, He thought he'd stand a better chance of phasing out if he was looking towards the self-proclaimed leader. Garth wished he knew their names. He figured they'd act more like friends, or at least partners, if they knew each others' names. Once Lugia and Mewtwo began discussing strategy, He dismissed the name thought and listened intently. On the topic of a zoroark, he watched as Lugia and Articuno volunteered their Illusion Pokémon to save Arceus. He did not have one, but he did know a lot about them. Not anything that was currently necessary, but he reviewed it in his mind just in case. The way they talked about intruding the laboratory of professor Lor, it seemed like they were in a spy movie. Although it made sense. At least if it were a spy movie. Honestly, It was likely they may not have the best solutions.

I know a fair amount about laboratories. Garth said, Directing the others' attention to the Genesect boy. Actually, I spent most of my life in a lab. My father owned a laboratory. I helped in there. Perhaps I could offer some information about sneaking in one. Perhaps it was a bit personal, but it was proof upfront. Anyway, he thought it would be good to sacrifice something like the others and their Zoroas and Zoroarks for this cause. Anyway, night would possibly the WORST time to infiltrate the lab. Security would most likely double. The air ducts might be large and strong enough to support all of us, but they would most likely be videotaped. Spy books or not, sneaking into a laboratory is much harder than most people imagine. And this one most likely is top security. Using Zoroarks is clever, but I wouldn't take the risk of anything. Especially if they DO have a teleport censer. He paused for questions before continuing. Most of these people and/or legends didn't seem to be paying ANY attention.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • "Hey, books are awesome," retorted Miharu. "Better than the crap that Pokeywood ("Hollywood" in the pokemon world. =P) dishes out."

Miharu tilted her head slightly. "Yeah, I can ask that. Give me a second to contact my Zoroak in Pallet Town."

Heard that, Bishamon?

On it, master.

I hope you realize that we can contact Zoroak.

Bishamon is amazing. I can't just not let him exercise his powers.

Thank you, master. And Zoroak agrees; he is turning to myself in order to teleport to you. He'll arrive in three...two...one...

Zoroak, disguised as Bishamon (Gallade), teleported next to Miharu. After he appeared next to Miharu, Zoroak changed back to his original form.

"Zoroak is ready to go whenever," stated Miharu. Zoroak nodded in agreement.

Miharu glanced at the legendary that walked in. "I also know quite a bit about sneaking into laboratories-" Sneaking into Team Rocket's labs worked wonders "so, I am not a complete noob."

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "Sneaking in anywhere isn't as easy as it looks," Ace stated. He too knew quite a bit, but Professor Lor was pretty down-low. There was a lot of security, but not enough tech to keep them worried. Besides, they were Legendaries for crying out loud. If they could break out of the place, they sure as hell could break back in. "Besides, all we have to do is get in. We don't even have to be flashy about it."

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Garth and Genesect listened to the others retorts. Sigh. Well, he couldn't try to be leader, but he'd give it one more try.

Well, I suggest than one of us teleports into the security room and disable it. Then we can all get inside without any foreseeable problem. I mean, they were legendaries. They could probably handle a fair amount of people at a time. Just probably not a whole giant crowd.

After that, Garth slinked back into the corner. He couldn't be the leared here. Nor did he want to be. So he decided to see what the others had to say.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "I doubt she would allow us to be able to Teleport. She's working on Legendaries here. She knows all of our skills, and she most likely knows that if we try to get Arceus back, we would use our abilities. She probably made a barrier or something," Ace retorted. "If anything, we need to go very simple or very complicated."

You're getting better at this, Mewtwo grinned.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu ticked a finger. "Very simple one: we walk in, beat everybody up, and save Arceus. This is the worst plan in the world. Very simple two: we try for a teleportation to see if there are any barriers. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky. Very simple three: we try to go for the air ducts." Miharu ticked another finger. "Very complicated one: we do the Zoroak thing. Very complicated two: we sneak in, which is more complicated than it seems. Very complicated three is something I will have to get back to everyone on that. I am still thinking.

"And she does not know all of our abilities," Miharu stated with a grin. "I obfuscated stupidity/worthlessness while I was there."

You made sure you failed every test. You obfuscated worthlessness.

Hey, it's "obfuscating stupidity" on TV Tropes!

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Ooc: Sorry guys that I haven't posted, I forgot. Won't happen again! Oh and could you guys fill me in on whats going on?)

Shayla was in her garden watering her plants, as usual. That was pretty much all she wanted to do. "So what do you think about plaanting Golden Rods?" Shayla asked in her thoughts. "Hmm... I like Golden Rods, so yes." Shaymin responded. "Okay, I'll go inside and get some seeds." Shayla thought. Shaymin was now apart of Shayla, so they could hear each other's thoughts, and even feel what each other would do. Shayla came back outside. She began planting her precious flowers in her garden. "It will be perfect." Shayla said. Shayla looked at her green flower watch. It was time for her to catch a ride to Liberty Island to meet with the others. "Aww... Do we really have to go?" Shaymin asked. "Of course. I don't want to either, but we need to go." Shayla replied. Shayla heard Shaymin sigh. "Hey, don't worry, we'll be back soon. Oh and I guess you've forgotten..." Shayla thought. "Forget? Forget what? Tell me!" Shaymin demanded. "Oh it's just that we might see some really pretty plants along the way. We could get inspired for our garden." Shayla said. Shayla always had a Gracidea flower in her hair, so Shaymin could turn into Sky Form and they could fly. Shayla heard Shaymin changing forms inside. The two were lifted from the ground into the air.

---

Shayla and Shaymin arived in Castelia City. It was a ways away from where she lived in Nuvema Town. The two landed on a rooftop next to the harbour. "Next time, you have to fly." Shaymin said. Shayla laughed, but didn't say anything back. Shayla made sure no one was looking. Then Shayla jumped off the rooftop and landed on the ground. "Let's see... Which one is to Liberty Island?" Shayla thought outloud. Shayla levitated onto the boat that had already set sail. "I thought it was your turn." Shaymin said. "Give it a rest. We're here, and you don't have to fly anymore. Besisdes, even if I wanted to, I couldn't fly." Shayla replied.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "I think a couple of good ol' Legendaries could do that first one," Ace smirked, leaning back against the wall. "Besides, I've been itching to see what this Mewtwo can actually do besides drive me nuts."

That should be my line, Mewtwo sweatdropped, but decided against retorting.

"Or we could...try them all. There are enough of us."

Again with the dumb ideas, who dubbed you leader anyways?

((Also, if anyone's interested, I started another RP. Fight to the Finish, if you wouldn't mind checking it out? :P))

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • "They know, most, of our abilities. Charging head on will most likely get us killed," pointed out Miharu. "Mewtwo, may you try to see if you could gain access to the lab? In fact, see if you can spread your thoughts to the lab as well. Maybe we could either spy on them, or control someone to be a spy."

Just because we are not that strong of a psychic compared to Mewtwo, does not mean that we cannot do the same things as him. Plus, you have had experience with talking telepathically to pokemon; psychic pokemon. If anything, us merging has had those powers grow strongers, so you would be able to telepathically talk to all pokemon and humans.

Seriously? That would save a lot of language barriers between my non-psychic pokemon...It would certainly give me an edge in battles.

That it would, master.

...Is that all you guys think about? Battles?

Yes. Yup.

You guys sicken me.

Awww, love you too, Lulu-chan.

"LULU-CHAN"?

Nickname.

She gives out the most annoying ones too.

My favorite past time; annoying everyone with horrible nicknames.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "That could work," Mewtwo stated, pursing his lips. "If anything, we'll get someone on the inside to give me a good look at how the place looks. If that goes well, we can get in the lab and out with no issues."

That sounds a bit too easy, Ace contemplated. It just sounds...wouldn't this Professor have thought of something by now?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • "It is always too easy before it turns complicated," stated Miharu blandly, not even realizing that she had just read Ace's thoughts. "Who knows if the professor has already thought about it? No matter what, we are going to be going into this situation blind. If this could work, maybe just a little bit less blind. The professor is a variable; a dangerous and unpredictable one at that. We don't have the power to predict her moves. This is a dangerous chess game."

Why the analogy of chess?

Because it fits, Lulu-chan.

DON'T CALL ME THAT.

That's only going to make her keep on calling you "Lulu-chan". Let me tell you this now; you are not going to win.

Bishamon is right.

How come HE doesn't get an annoying nickname?

Because I like him better than you?

Why so mean?

Because I can be?

Stop answering Lulu-chan's questions with questions, master.

SHUT UP!

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Actually, Mewtwo's idea may work. It makes sense, the only thing is if they had like a psychic negator device. Genesect though. Garth agreed. They nodded in unison.

While Garth was busy with his human laboratory thoughts, Genesect looked around the room again. He reviewed the legendaries. Mewtwo, Lugia, Articuno, Mew, and one more. The shady figure in the back looked human. Only with bad sleep and disheveled hair. Who could that be.....

Garth looked at Lugia. She was obviously having an argument. Probably with the legend who possessed her. What ever. Garth looked up and almost jumped. Genesect had yelled IT'S DARKRAI! so loud it wasn't even funny. Then Genesect, without warning, took control of Garth's body. Not that it was wrong with Garth. He wasn't doing anything anyway.

Hey. Genesect spoke. His voice was a bit robotic Don't we have darkrai? Couldn't you put the workers to sleep? He asked darkrai. That way we could sneek in without a problem. Hmm? He turned to face the others.

(( could you provide a link to "Fight to the Finish"? I couldn't find it. Sounds cool though! ))

Last edited:

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • Mewtwo hadn't even noticed Darkrai's presence, since Ace and Miharu were arguing the whole time. He looked from Genesect to Darkrai and grinned. That wouldn't be such a bad idea. But still Ace's doubts were nagging him in his head.

C'mon, be a bit more realistic. She has to have some device, you know to negate our abilities. I doubt she'd let you guys go and then not think of something to protect her or Arceus. You guys are way in over your head.

Mewtwo almost collapsed to the floor in frustration. This was crazy. Absolutely crazy. This protected little kid was trying to convince him, a creation from a group of people that had experimented on him just like Professor Lor did with Arceus, that he was being unrealistic.

"Look Ace, if you don't shuddap right now, I will literally kill this body right now," he growled, a deathly aura radiating from the tuxedo-wearing body.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Genesect was growing annoyed with this conversation. Mewtwo's human was acting as a leader, yes, but so was Lugia's. And honestly, These guy may have over thought it. He was in the professors lab too. He had seen the place. Her minions, her technology, her evil grin. Genesect disregarded that. There had to be SOME way to get in and save Arceus and the world. He wasn't really a sit and talk guy.

Really? You guys are over thinking it! Yes, she probably set up precautions, but we're tough! Honestly, whatever plan, I can't stay here mush longer. Not with this temperature. Look. We have pretty good ideas so far. If something fails we can surely not just retreat like magikarps! A plan wight be nice, but this is insane! And I've only been here a few minutes. I say we just choose a plan and a plan B and we hightail it out of this lighthouse. And I'm sure we can take a fair amount of people at a time if the plan doesn't work. Huh?

Garth couldn't agree more. This was plain annoying just listening to these two argue. Maybe the rest of us should just place bets on who'll win this argument.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • ((Mind you, I'm most stalling to let more people get involved. It seems a lot of people aren't around right now, so I'm trying to get this to drag on until they show up. Oh, and here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=261317))

Mewtwo chuckled at Garth's and Genesect's thoughts. It was rather hard to agree with such an admirable foe, but he decided his biggest issue was Ace. While still in control of the body.

"To be honest, I don't really care. Ace does, and as long as I have control, I've decided to let you guys decide. Do whatever you want, all I really care about is saving Arceus and getting this over with," he took a deep breath, slightly surprised by Ace's calm attitude about this. "I'm going outside."

Good, now I don't have to worry about Articuno eyeing me while I take a smoke. It's way too stuffy in there.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Edward had already taken off out the door. He couldn't stand the whole place. It was too crowded. Besides, between Mew, Mewtwo, and Lugia, they'd be able to find him when they needed him. He closed his eyes and let the updraft take him even higher. He landed right on top of the lighthouse.
    "That's better," Edward said.

You should not have done that. Articuno grumbled. Edward sighed and shook his head. They would find him. All that talking was boring him. He really had nothing to contribute to the plans. He wasn't going to sit there and listen while they came up with something. He was just going to do what they said when the time came for action.

"Why not? It's not like they need me anyways," Edward said. He shook his head and stretched his wings out.
    No one can cover the air like we can. Articuno said.
    "Says the guy that got taken out by Lugia," Edward mumbled. Articuno seethed a little at that.
    As I recall, I had taken him out! Then that song started, and I just let it go. But I won. Articuno said resolutely.
    "Whatever," Edward sighed as he turned his gaze to the ocean. He held the two pokeballs in his hand that held his Zorua and Riolu. What was taking them so long! How hard was it to just agree on something? The more they argued the easier it would be to fail. He shrugged. It wasn't his problem. No, he would cover the sky, like he had been training to do since he came out here after he mentioned his Zorua.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • You might not be able to avoid complaints, Mewtwo stated nonchalantly after stepping out of the lighthouse. A burst of cold air hit him in the face, almost sending shivers down his spine. He had forgotten that it wasn't summer anymore, like it usually was in his hometown in Kanto, at least not in Unova. It was the first day of spring, but despite that, the winter chills were still there. What's worse, that cool wind from the ocean didn't help. He buttoned up his suit before sitting down on a bench.

Any by that you mean?

Articuno...or Edward, either or. He's on top of the lighthouse.

Ace tilted his head back and looked at the winged figure before sighing, pulling out a cigar as opposed to a cigarette. He didn't really smoke them as often, but when he was stressed he needed them. After lighting it, a trail of smoke went up into the sunny sky.

If he complains, then he has a very sensitive nose. Not my problem, Ace grumbled, finally loosening. I need a drink. That Miharu is really irking me.

You're too alike.

Excuse me?

You're too competitive with each other. Both are trying to win in the situation. With me leaving, it'll let everyone down there cool down. You're way in over your head, leading like that.

That was half you.

Doesn't matter. This body is yours, and you control most of it. You could've very easily done what you just did about fifteen minutes ago before this whole argument started. You're not exactly a people person, but I don't think I need to remind you, Mewtwo sighed, and although he could tell Ace was fuming, he really needed a reality check.

Just...shut up.

Back