• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Evolution (14+)

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
  • ((I know you're stalling, It's just what I had to say. OMG! I got the 100th reply!))

After Mewtwo stormed out of the lighthouse, Garth turned and looked at who was there. Shocked he realized that Articuno must've left during the argument. He looked at Lugia, Darkrai, Mew, and Manaphy. Lugia seemed like the only real leader here now. Of course, Darkrai could take over too.

Genesect also looked out of Garth's eyes. He wondered if anyone besides Mewtwo, Lugia, Articuno, or himselt would even do anything to help. He also noted that the two legends leaving only tore the group of legendaries apart. If we keep this up we'll just end up fighting each other. He decided that the two left to just clear their heads. Hopefully they'd be back soon.

Well, what do you want to do now? Anyone got something to add? Garth's keeping to himself, so...? Oh, Also, I don't believe we even know each others names. I'm Genesect and This is Garth.
    he pointed to himself It's nice to meet you all after hearing your legends. I'm sure you all know mine. Genesect scanned the others, seeing who would reply first.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • ((OOC: Miharu and Ace were arguing? O.o Not on Miharu's side...))

Miharu blinked as Ace and "Articuno" left the building, both leaving in slightly different times and exits. She sighed slightly.

"Sorry, I am more of a logical thinker," said Miharu. "I like to generally think things through and figure out a plan before jumping into a situation. I am not actually arguing; I like to point out the weaknesses and strengths in plans."

You and Ace are fairly similar.

How?

You both are fairly stubborn, for one.

You guys seem to like being in control.

Actually, master rather likes being in the background, but if she has something to say, she will say it.

Okay, fine, erase what I just said.

Miharu ignored Bishamon and Lugia. "Does anyone need a break, or should we just try to continue trying to figure out a plan? I mean, I would rather try to get everyone's opinion..."

Miharu sighed slightly. "Let us try to come up with a few basic plans. One would be using Mewtwo's/Darkrai's powers. Another would be the undercover Zoroak/Zorua. The last one would be breaking into the lab; either by sneaking in, or by force." Miharu blinked as something occurred to her. "Why don't we do a Xantos Gambit and do all three at once? Or, is it a Xantos Roulette? I am not quite sure..."

((Top, what plan do you want us to have? Or do you like my idea of a Xantos Gambit/Roulette, whatever it is.))

Years
  • ((Sorry fortworth, I got too impatient.))

Manaphy got tired of waiting for Mew to find him so he just walked back to the center of the room. He hadn't been paying attention to the conversation, so he was a little behind. "Well I haven't tried it in Lucas's body, but I can melt into a puddle. I could sneak around into a corner and spy easily."

Wait, WHAT!? MELT!? I CAN'T MELT!

Come on L! It'd be fun though. It doesn't hurt, and Arceus could depend on it!

I don't like that idea, but if it is the only idea left, or it is needed, I guess we can try.

YAY! Thank you L!

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • ((Feel free to decide whatever you'd like. I'm just here to make sure things are going smoothly, and since Ace isn't in the room you're allowed to do whichever.))

After several cigarettes to finally cool off, Ace felt a shiver go down his spine before looking around. No one familiar around, so maybe he could go back inside nonchalantly without seeming all too bored.

Subtle, Mewtwo commented, although he didn't say much more. Ace inwardly glared before cussing at him. He stormed inside without even glancing outside and saw everyone standing in the same places.

"So what are we doing?" he growled, his eyes sharp as knives.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu raised an eyebrow as Ace stormed in and demanded to know what they were doing. She couldn't help it; she laughed.

"Wow, dramatic much?" she managed to say within chuckles. "We are not doing much; I just had an idea, I am still not sure if it is a Xantos Gambit or Xantos Roulette, but I was thinking that we do all of the plans at once. By "plans" I mean, using Mewtwo's powers to try to teleport in, or control someone, the undercover Zoura/Zoroak, sneaking in, and try to break in by force. We might have to split up a bit, but as for attacking head on, I have a lot of pokemon to do that. Plus, I could always call in some favors..." Miharu trailed off. Cynthia would be willing to help her. Maybe Lance with a bit of persuasion. She wasn't really that close to Wallace though, so perhaps not from his side. Adler...Since he is in the neighborhood, it would probably be okay as well. Or would it be Bai (White) with her legendary pokemon? Plus her own pokemon, she could have a pokemon army, ready to take down the lab, in a couple of hours. Thinking it over, she nodded. "Yeah, I could probably whip together a pokemon army within a couple of hours. Well, not an "army" army...You know what I mean!"

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "I guess planning went better without me," he muttered, slightly frustrated that he was of no help. Ace scratched his silver locks before looking away timidly, his cheeks rosy. Mewtwo inwardly chuckled before looking at Miharu, taking over the confused Ace.

"I could get Red, Misty and Brock to help as well, as long as Ace allows it. Me and Mew could work together on the Teleporting, her psychic powers being just a bit stronger than mine. Other than that, we could just control people to do -"

"Or not," Ace stated, the pitch swiftly changing to a less generic voice and much warmer. He sighed. "I could get us an actual army if you'd like."

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Am I seriously the only one who's even trying to be social!?! Genesect blurted internally, letting Garth take over, Genesect didn't have anything more to say. Except for maybe grumble

So much for Plans. Or was it the other way around? Garth didn't understand this Xantos whatever. From whet he understood they would just all do separate stuff at the same time. He supposed He and Genesect could just start blasting people. It occured to him that he was the only one with an actual weapon. If the professor did have a machine to neutralize their legendary powers. But would his photon blaster be negated as well? If it was, he had an emergency platinum knife currently wedged in between his belt.

The others sure did know a lot of strong warriors. He knew a few.
    I could probably contact Elesa, Burgh, and maybe Clay if he's cooperative. Also, If Lor DOES have a machine to negate our legendary powers, we each should have a defalt plan or whatever.

Years
  • Manaphy stood close to the wall thinking about who he could get to help. The only people he really knew were the People of the Water, Wallace, Juan, and Misty. He thought that he might be able to get Wallace and Juan, since they took a liking to him, and maybe Misty, depending on her mood. Manaphy and Misty had a love-hate relationship. Misty tried to capture Manaphy one time, and Manaphy angrily swapped her heart with a wild Pidgey nearby. She was stuck like that for 2 days before the bodies were close enough together to switch back. The People of the Water lived too far away to contact, and they didn't have much time.

"Well if we need more people I can get Wallace and Juan, I'm good friends with them! And it doesn't sound like we have a plan... just lots of little ones. I know I may seem childish, but I know when something will fail, and what we have now, will. Everyone doing something different won't work, it will end up in disaster. Unless we have enough back-up, we need to think of a real plan. I like Roulette thingy, that sounds fun!"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Are we doing Game Versions, or are we doing Pokemon Special, or are we doing both?))

Miharu raised an eyebrow at Manaphy. "Everyone doing something different is pretty much what the 'Roulette thingy' will be. Just to let you know."

Miharu nodded. "Alright, so we can gather a lot of strong trainers. I, myself, may be able to get Cynthia, Lance, Adler, and Bai...Er...You guys may know her better as 'White'. Bai is more of my nickname for her, and it sounds better than 'White'. Seriously, what kind of mother names her child a colour? I mean, there is Red, Green, Black, White...Actually, there is also 'N' too. I mean, I love Death Note as much as the next person, but I always feel bad for L..." Miharu coughed slightly. "Never mind. I also have my pokemon and they are pretty strong as well..."

Lulu-chan, you got anybody?

You really need to stop calling me that. And...Actually, I don't have anybody...

You must be incredibly social.

Master, I think you might be forgetting someone...

Who am I forgetting? Mewtwo has already taken Red, I cannot believe I forgot about him when I went through who I know the first time, and...A few of the gym leaders...

Exactly. You know, and have beaten, all of the gym leaders.

Miharu began to bounce up and down on the balls of her toes. "Bishamon, you might be on to something!" she accidentally exclaimed out loud. "Dude, dude, dude, dude, duuuuuude! I know all of the gym leaders in every region. And they all owe me favors. We have something for the pokemon army! Man, this is going to be huge!"

It wasn't that she was excited for pokemon to get together, if only to fight. If the pokemon actually gathered, she would see a huge collection of pokemon. Sure, she had met, and battled, them all before, but she would love to see their interactions with each other and what their reactions would be.

"So, we have one part of the plan; should I call in the favors now?" Suddenly, Miharu saw the downside and stopped bouncing. "Oh, but if all the gym leaders do not have their pokemon...How are trainers going to battle the gym leaders? I am not that important enough to call break for the league challenge in every region; and neither are the champions, I bet. Well, I do know that gym leaders have secondary pokemon...Maybe we could ask for those? By the way, secondary pokemon are pokemon that are as well trained as the primary pokemon, but do not have as much experience unless the primary pokemon are out of commission and then the secondary pokemon battle, so that there would not be a delay in between battles if there is a long line-up for the badge. Usually, that does not happen though, until a month or so before the league tournament. This could actually work!"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Sorry, but I'm going to drop out of this RP. I've got a lot on my plate, and this is just not really holding my interest. Again, sorry. I hope the rest of you guys enjoy it. :(

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • ((It's cool Nideous, I completely understand. It's really slow-paced, which I hope after the whole planning situation will clear up. Hope to see you somewhere soon! And Michaela, both :3))

Years
  • Manaphy wasn't one for taking charge, in fact he had never made any big decisions in his life. Nothing was getting decided though, so he just spoke up again while moving to the center of the room. "Sitting here talking about it won't do anything. I think we should just go. We have a plan kind of, so let's act on it. Sorry for being impatient, I just want to help Arceus."

M? Why so serious all of a sudden?

I don't like sitting still, this is sitting still!

Oh.. I understand, and I'm glad you spoke up, it is pretty boring.

While waiting for someone else to approve of the decision, he made another little water ball and tossed it up and down, dropping it a couple times which made a little splash.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((It's cool Nideous, I completely understand. It's really slow-paced, which I hope after the whole planning situation will clear up. Hope to see you somewhere soon! And Michaela, both :3))

((OOC: OMG, THEN WE SHOULD LET RED GATHER ALL OF THE POKEDEX OWNERS. <3 xD Yellow~! <3))

Miharu nodded towards "Manaphy". She paused slightly. "Maybe we should all introduce ourselves first. The only name I know here is Ace and Mewtwo. My name is Miharu, at your service. Anyways, all in favor of just getting the...getting out of here and doing the Xantos Roulette/Xantos Gambit?"

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • (( mmh, I don't think ALL the game characters))

Hm. Finally the ideas are flowing here. I guess it was all just slow for a while. Thought Garth and Genesect simaltaniously. Genesect was on the verge of a nap. As Ace walked in though, ideas started to overflow the mental dam. Also, Garth chuckled at Ace's oddness. He stormes out of the room and a few minuets later he comes back and asks "so what are we doing?" At Miharu's comment, Genesect shouted internally stuff like hey! that's what I said! Luckly, none of these worlds escaped Garth's mouth. Instead, Garth responded calmly,
    I'm Garth and I'm housing Genesect. holding up his Cannon arm As for the roulette thing, I think It's a plan. Although, it might take a while for some people in Kanto to get here, and every second we waste professor Lor makes more progress. Just saying.

Wow, Garth, impressive. Said Genesect sarcastically

Shuttup.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "I agree with Garth! If we are getting other's here, we need to send out the message, like now!" Manaphy said, disregarding the comment about introducing themselves. Uhh M? Aren't you going to introduce us?

I don't wanna!

Can I? I mean I think we should just to be nice. These people are gonna help us.

Yes, yes you may introduce us to people that I don't like. They are too serious all the time. I like Mew though, she's fun!

Lucas's body seemed to have a major posture change when Lucas took back over. He stopped leaning over and swaying from side to side. The water ball that was in the air fell on his feet, soaking his shoes. "Damn.. Oh, sorry. Well I'm Lucas, and my other half is Manaphy. I have to say I agree with Garth and Manaphy too. We need to uh.. do something soon."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu nodded. "Alright, I will start calling people now. But, I have a question to ask first, how many of us has mastered our new powers now?" Miharu clapped her hands together. "Raise your hands, children," she joked.

((OOC: Where is toptheworld? D=<))

Years
  • ((OOC: More like where is ANYBODY! I didn't wanna go you, me, you, me, you, me. BUT shhh.. it happens.))

Lucas looked around the room, none of the other people had done anything, so he thought it was up to him. "Well, Manaphy and I haven't really practiced anything, but we have some stuff down." Lucas lifted his hands and produced a water ball ((OOC:I imagine water pulse as just a ball...)), just as Manaphy had been doing before. "The big thing we don't have is how Manaphy or I is going to Heart Swap. It's her signature, and she doesn't have her antenna that she usually used for it. If you are calling in your favors, then we, well Manaphy, can call in his too."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: It seems that's how this is going to happen.))

Miharu nodded. "Excuse me, I should probably go call in my favors now."

Miharu walked outside and dialed a number. "Oi, Cynthia, can I ask you a tiny favor?"

Cynthia was exasperated. "The last time you said that, I was dragged onto one of your crazy adventures. Never. Again."

"I swear, it is not anything like that!" exclaimed Miharu. "I need to borrow your pokemon."

Cynthia paused. "Why...?"

Miharu sighed. "I cannot really explain too many details, but there is this lab that holds many pokemon for experiments...and I got sucked into being experimented on; it was this weird favor for one of my friends, who, by the way, is totally not my friend anymore, and...well..."

"Well what?"

"IgotmergedtogetherwithaLugia," Miharu stated in a rush.

With experience about Miharu, Cynthia was able to understand Miharu's quick speakings.

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"Cynthia, I swear this is not a joke. I promise," Miharu stated quite seriously.

Cynthia paused, before sighing. "I believe you. What do I have to do?"

"Just let Bishamon teleport your pokemon over to where I am now. You can use your secondary team if you get any challengers."

"Alright. I'm glad that I carry around a portable PC, then. Bishamon can grab my pokemon, but you owe me."

Miharu was relieved. "Thanks. Mind not letting it get around though?"

"I can keep a secret. You've kept mine after all."

Cynthia hung up and Bishamon teleported Cynthia's pokemon beside Miharu.

Miharu sighed. "One down, about a million to go..."

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • ((Hey! I'm still here too, but I'm not sure what the others are doin'))

Ok, repeated Genesect internally. Ace=Mewtwo, Miharu=Lugia, And Lucas =Manaphy. Not too hard to remember. Wonderful. Since when are you the SARCASTIC metal bug? thought Garth to genesect. If you don't have anything helpful to say, keep your metalic mouth shut! Much to Garth's surprize, Genesect stayed silent.

At Miharu's mention on "powers" Garth raised his hand, of course he knew it was a joke, but he walted to come off at least a BIT social. Well I can use Genesect's photon blaster easily. Said Garth Apparently we can fly when Genesect is in control. Also, I think my skin is becoming as metal as my mate. Garth finished. He didn't think anyone noticed him (of the active participants of the group). Then Miharu went outside to phone whoever.

He turned to the others. Shall we do the same? Garth asked the others.
    When can I take over? I'm bored
    ! Genesect whined
    After I call for help Garth said
    I'm taking a nap.

Garth went outside

Years
  • ((Whoops.. Sorry 'bout that!))

Lucas watched as both of the other two active group members left. He decided to check for reception in the room, but he didn't get any. The walk outside seemed to fly by, he was excited to get to talk to an ex-gym leader, and the current champion of Hoenn. L? Um.. I'm sorry to say this buuut, Wallace doesn't exactly know you. He won't recognize the voice either, so I'll have to send the message by pokemon. Are there any Floatzel around here? They're the fastest water-types I know.

Oh.. well I think there might be, you'll have to check though.

Manaphy took control of Lucas's body again, and walked over to the water. She sent a message into the ocean, looking for a Floatzel. Sure enough, one floated up to the surface, but it didn't look happy. "Oh shush, I need to send a message to Wallace of the Hoenn region. Tell him that Manaphy needs his primary pokemon to help save a close friend. Say that other region's champions are also sending pokemon for the cause, so it's pretty big."

The Floatzel nodded and flew off into the ocean. They were a pretty quick pokemon, propelling themselves with their tails. Alright, the Floatzel just made it out past the Unova region. It'll take another 10 minutes to reach Hoenn, then 10 more to get back. That's not including Wallace's wait time. So I hope there's time for that.

Okay, and how does Wallace communicate with water-pokemon exactly?

Not sure, he just does.

And with that, Manaphy walked back into the lighthouse, awaiting to hear from the others.

Back