• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legendary Nicknames

Do you give any legendary pokemon you caught nicknames?

• Yes

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • What's the point?

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Heatran-Heat (It's lame I know.)
    Latios-Something in japanese symbols (I don't know japanese and yes he was traded)
    Cresselia-Moon (Keeping it simple)
    Giratina-#4 (And Dusclops is #1 Dusclops is #2 and Dusclops is #3)
    Smeargle-Paint (Very humorous) Wait what do you mean smeargle isn't a legendary?

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    No I don't, I think legendaries shouldn't have nicknames cause it takes away from the awesomeness they are. the only exception to me would be if the nickname is awesome as well. I have an Arceus named God :)

Years
  • I changed my DIALGA's name to Dialga. I hate having my game shouting my Pokemon's names, so I just un-capitalized the name. I gave all my other Pokemon nicknames though. I just didn't want to give my legendary one.

Years
  • I don't really nickname any pokemon really, sometimes I uncapitalize their name, but other than that I don't nickname. I did get a Zapdos in a trade that was named Seth -_-

Back