• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Legendary Pokemon Protectors

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
Years
  • Chapter 1: Two new rookies
    "Tyson wake up we have been waiting for this for seven years and I really don't feel like waiting any longer." I heard my cousin Eric say.
    I jumped off my bed and put on my best clothes.
    Tyson has brown eyes, red spiky hair and bangs going to my nose, Walnut colored skin, a blue and head headband, A black and red shirt, black and blue shorts, blue and black gloves with the fingers cut out, a burgundy bag strapped from my shoulder to my waste, finally I grabbed the minimized great ball that my dad gave me before he died and tied it to a string and put on like a necklace.

I walked out the door and saw my cousin Eric eating a peace of bacon.
    Eric had brown spiky hair, a blue hoody, black jeans, blue eyes, blue and black shoes, and a brown bag strapped to his waste.
    "Eric we should get going." I said.
    Eric Nodded his head and as we walked out the door I grabbed an apple.

"I wonder what Pokemon we will get." Eric said.
    "Well I decided I want to catch my own Pokemon." I said.
    Eric looked at me with a look that said "Are you serious".
    "I am serious Eric I just don't want to have any Pokemon that I get to be my partner." I said.
    Eric turned his head and a couple of minutes later we arrived at the Pokemon lab.

The two of us walked in the Pokemon lab we spotted a man with black shades , and a lab coat.
    "Ah, here you are the new trainers Tyson and Eric." The man said.
    "Yeah that is us." I said.
    "Well come and get your Pokemon and you'll be on your way." the man said.
    "Actually I want to catch my own Pokemon." I said.

"Okay then just come and get your Pokeballs and your Pokedex." The man said.
    The man handed me six Pokeballs and a blue Pokedex and I walked outside.
    "I wonder what Pokemon I'll catch for sure I didn't want just a normal starter Pokemon from the Sinnoh region." I said to myself.
    "Growlithe Growl!" I heard a Pokemon cry.
    I ran to see what was happening and after I ran threw a couple of bushes and saw a Pokemon with bright orange fur with black stripes. Its belly, tail, and the fluff one is head were a cream, and had two claws on its forefeet.

"Isn't that a Growlithe they are rare here I wonder what's wrong." I whispered to myself.
    Suddenly two Ariados cornered the Growlithe and spun it around in its web.
    I jumped out of the bush and threw rocks at the two Ariados they took a few steps back.
    I unwrapped the Growlithe and it stood in front of me.
    "I wounder what moves it can use." I said.
    I held the Pokedex towards the puppy Pokemon."
    "Growlithe's usable moves are Tackle, and Ember." The Pokedex said.

Suddenly the two Ariados shot multiple white missiles at us.
    Instead of telling Growlithe to do something I ran and picked up the puppy Pokemon and jumped behind a bush.
    "Are you okay Growlithe?" I asked.
    The Puppy Pokemon smiled at me and jumped out of my arms and faced towards the two long leg Pokemon.

"I get it you want to battle those two Ariados well if your gonna do that you'll need my help." I said.
    The puppy Pokemon and I walked back in front of the bush and to face the two long leg Pokemon but they were gone.
    "Um, well I guess we don't have to battle the Ariados Growlithe where are you gonna go now?" I asked.
    The Growlithe was rubbing his head on my leg.
    "Hey Growlithe do you want to come with me on my journey." I asked.

Growlithe nodded its head and I clicked and held a pokeball from my bag strapped to my waste at the puppy Pokemon.
    The puppy Pokemon moved its head and the pokeball touched Growlithe on the head and the Pokeball opened and Growlithe went inside and the Pokeball sealed.
    "Sweet I got a Growlithe." I said.

"Okay buddy come on out." I said.
    Still holding the Pokeball it opened and a white light hit the ground and the puppy Pokemon appeared.
    "Growlithe come on I want you to meet my cousin Eric."
    Growlithe and I walked to the Pokemon center and we saw Eric and an Eevee beside him.
    "Hey Tyson where have you been?" Eric asked.

"Well you see I was saving this Growlithe from two Ariados." I said.
    Growlithe walked and sat down beside my leg I bent down and gave it a hug.
    "That's cool Tyson how about we have a battle." Eric suggested.
    "How about it Growlithe you wanna battle Eric and his Eevee?" I asked.
    Growlithe stood ready to pounce.

Eric and the evolution Pokemon stood twelve feet in front of us.
    "Okay Eevee use Swift!" Eric yelled.

The evolution Pokemon opened its mouth and yellow stars shot out of it.
    "Quick Growlithe use ember." I said.
    The puppy Pokemon shot small flames from its mouth and the ember and starts collided making an explosion.
    "Now Eevee use Tackle." Eric said.

"One more time Growlithe you use ember." I said.

Growlithe shot embers from its mouth and it hit Eric's Eevee.
    "Oh, no Eevee." Eric said.
    "Zapdos!" We heard a Pokemon say we looked up at the sky and saw a yellow Pokemon flying 100 feet over our head.
    "Hey Eric we should get going."I said.

"What about the battle?" Eric asked.
    "We can battle another time." I said.

"Come Growlithe the sooner we get to the Legendary Pokemon Protectors HQ the quicker we become one of them my dad wanted us to become Legendary Pokemon Protectors." I said.
    As soon as I said that Eric looked down at the ground.
    "I just want to follow my dads footsteps I'm sorry Eric." I said.
    "Its okay Tyson my dad and your dad died together to protect the legendary Pokemon so I am ready to go to.
    Next Chapter 2: Training

Last edited:

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
    Years
  • Chapter 2: Training

"The Legendary Pokemon Protectors HQ is a couple minutes away in Starlight town." Eric said.
    "Well what are we doing here let's go." I said.
    Growlithe and I ran in the forest with Eric and his Eevee were right behind us.
    A couple minutes later we arrived at Starlight town and we walked into the Legendary Pokemon Protectors headquarters but no one was there.

"Hello is anybody here?" Eric asked.
    Suddenly Eevee ran from Eric's leg and ran into the hallway on the left and Eric followed Eevee.
    "Eric wait!" I yelled.
    Growlithe and I ran after Eric and Eevee.
    After Growlithe and I found Eric and Eevee they were watching people in black shirts and pants training with their Pokemon.

"Hey Tyson this is the Delta squad." Eric said.
    Eric's dad was the leader of the Delta squad until he died.
    My dad was the leader of the Alpha team.
    "Hey Eric I'm gonna go see if the Alpha team is here." I said.
    Growlithe and I walked into the next hallway and saw people in red.

Suddenly a girl with orange straight hair going to her back, a blue and red bandanna on the top of her head, a red shirt, a black skirt, blue jeans, and red shoes.
    "Hi I'm Phoenix." The girl said.
    "Hi I'm Tyson and I want to become one of the Legendary Pokemon Protectors." I said.
    "You'll have to talk to Ned if you want to join." She said.
    "Can you take me to him?" I asked.
    "Sure follow me." She said.

I followed Phoenix to a guy with dark red spiky hair, green eyes, a red and white hoody, a high tech watch, black and red pants, and red shoes.
    "Hey Ned there is someone who wants to join." Phoenix said.
    "Who is it?" He asked.
    "A kid named Tyson." She answered.
    "Of course Tyson can join his father was the team leader when I was a rookie." Ned said.
    Growlithe jumped in my arms and licked my face and I fell on the floor.
    "Okay Tyson you have five minutes then you start training." Ned said.
    "Come on Tyson I'll show you the rest of the team." Phoenix said.
    Phoenix grabbed my arm and dragged me to a room and Growlithe followed me.
    After Phoenix let me go I saw a guy with blue hair, Green eyes, a black and red coat, blue pants, a green high tech watch, and black shoes.
    "Hey Sennu we have a new guy." Phoenix said.

Sennu walked in front of me.
    "Hi rookie you have training in three minutes have you met Flame yet?" Sennu asked.
    I shook my head.
    "Flame is on a mission in the honnen region." Phoenix said.
    Phoenix looked at her watch and grabbed my arm.
    "Tyson I have to get you to the training room." Phoenix said.
    I followed Phoenix to a room with a lot of machines.

"Okay Tyson this is where you and your Pokemon will train on speed, agility, and strength." Phoenix said.
    "So what do we do now?" I asked.
    Phoenix clicked a button and walked out of the room.
    Suddenly the room turned into a forest.
    Growlithe and I walked around the forest and suddenly two Beedrill appeared.

"Ah, man I really don't like bug type Pokemon." I said.
    Suddenly the two poison bee Pokemon stingers glowed with a white light and thousands of white missiles headed for Growlithe and I.
    "Growlithe dodge the pin missiles and use ember." I said.
    Growlithe dodged all the pin missiles and hit both the Beedrill and the two poison bug Pokemon disappeared.

"Way to go Growlithe." I said.
    Growlithe ran to me and I rubbed its head.
    Suddenly the area changed and we were next to a river.
    Growlithe jumped away from me and stood ready to attack.
    I looked up and saw a Buizul ready for a battle.
    "Okay Buizul you want a battle we'll give you one, Growlithe use Ember!" I yelled.

Growlithe shot small flames and the Sea Weasel Pokemon shot a powerful bast of water and the water gun over powered the ember and it hit Growlithe.
    "Oh, no Growlithe are you Okay?" I asked.
    The puppy Pokemon got out and shook it self.
    "Alright the Growlithe use Tackle." I said.
    Growlithe charged after the Sea Weasel Pokemon and it jumped up in the air and its tail shot slashes of air at Growlithe.

"Now Growlithe dodge and use Ember." I said.
    The puppy Pokemon dodged the slices of air and shot small flames at the sea weasel Pokemon and they hit.
    "Yes way to go buddy." I said.
    Growlithe held its head up high and smiled.
    Suddenly the sea weasel Pokemon jumped out of the water and hit Growlithe with its Aqua jet attack.
    The puppy Pokemon slowly got up.
    In ragged I yelled" Growlithe use EMBER"!!
    In stead of small flames Growlithe shot a powerful blast of fire and it hit the Sea weasel Pokemon.

"Way to go Growlithe you learned flame thrower." I said.
    Suddenly The Buizel disappeared and we were back in the room with Phoenix.
    "Congratulations Tyson and Growlithe you guys are now honorary Legendary Pokemon Protector Alpha team member." She said.
    Phoenix handed me a high tech watch and and wrapped a red scarf over Growlithe's neck.
    "Alright Growlithe we did it wee make the Alpha team." I said.

Growlithe jumped in my arms and I spun it around.
    "Okay Tyson you and Growlithe do what ever until six o'clock that's when we have dinner you're room is three doors after you take a left from here I hope you don't mind sharing a room with one of the Deltas." Phoenix said.
    "No problem can I go outside?" I asked.
    "Sure just be back by six." She answered

"Oh, and Tyson meet me here at ten tomorrow I will teach you team work." Phoenix said.
    After she said that Growlithe and I ran out of the door and walked around Starlight town.
    "I'm am so happy that you learned flame thrower." I said.
    Growlithe walked proudly with its head up and the scarf on its neck made it look cooler.
    I touched the Great ball that I turned into a necklace and looked up at the sky.
    "Dad I did it I became a Legendary Pokemon Protector but my journey has just began." I thought to myself.

Next Chapter 3: Alpha vs Delta

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
    Years
  • I looked down at my watch. It was already four o' clock in the afternoon. "Hey Growlithe, let's look around for some Pokemon," I said as Growlithe and I walked around the forest. While we were walking we saw so many Pokemon that I could hardly believe it. "Wow! Look at all of these Pokemon!" I stated in awe. "But I only want one. Now which one should I catch? An Oddish? Or maybe a Pikach--WOAH!"

Suddenly I tripped over an oval-shaped object with four golden stars on it. "Huh? A Pokemon egg? What's this doing here?" I wondered as Growlithe and I examined the Pokemon egg. "I wonder what Pokemon will come from this egg."

Suddenly the Pokemon egg started to glowing. I didn't expect that the egg was going to hatch right at this very moment. The glow was so bright that the two of us could barely keep our eyes open."Growlithe, the Pokemon egg is starting to hatch!" I exclaimed. I closed my eyes hoping that whatever hatched from the egg would be a surprise.After a while I heard a tiny cry coming from nearby. Maybe it was what was inside of the egg. When I opened my eyes I saw a Shinx sitting in front of me.

"Wow its a Shinx," I muttered to myself. Growlithe started sniffing the Shinx, then he jumped back when Shinx licked his nose. Suddenly the newborn Pokemon and Growlithe began running around and barking playfully at each other. "Wow. This is so cool," I thought to myself. "My dad used to have a Luxray. Now I can be even more like him."

Suddenly the Flash Pokemon walked in front of me and I knelt down so we could see each other better. "Hi Shinx. My name is Tyson. And this is Growlithe." I calmly explained to the little guy as he stared at me attentively.

"Shinx! Shinx!" The flash Pokemon happily replied. I looked at my watch and it said four-fifteen.

"Growlithe you can play with Shinx for as long as you want just remember we have to go at six." I said right before the two puppies began playing frantically. So I decided that, after such a long day, I would go ahead and take a quick nap.

When I opened my eyes the sky was getting dark. "Oh no! What time is it?" I said with horror. I immediately looked at my watch and it was already four minutes until six.
    I looked around for Growlithe and after I searched a couple of bushes I saw Growlithe and Shinx asleep.

"Hey Growlithe, wake up. We have to go now or we'll be late for dinner." I said. Growlithe and Shinx both stood up and looked at me in a little daze, but they quickly snapped out of it. " Hey Shinx, do you want to come with me and Growlithe?" I asked. Shinx quickly nodded and yelped happily before he sat down.

"Okay here I go." I grabbed a Pokeball from my bag, clicked it, and held it in my hand. Shinx walked up and tapped its head on the Pokeball and it went inside. The Pokeball shook three times and was sealed."Sweet! We've got a new pal, Growlithe. We got a Shinx!" I yelled as the two of us jumped up in the air in celebration of our new friend. I decided to let Shinx walk with us, so I threw the Pokeball in the air and when it opened a white light hit the ground and Shinx appeared.

I looked at my watch and it was three minutes until six. I quickly said to them, "Growlithe, Shinx we have to back at HQ in three minutes." Afterward the three of us ran as fast as we could and made it to the head quarters at exactly six o' clock.

"You made it just on time," said Phoenix, who had been standing near the doorway."Oh, and I see you caught another Pokemon." Phoenix said.

"Yeah. I found this Shinx when he hatched from his egg a little while ago." I admitted to Phoenix.

"Well I'll just take your Pokemon to the Pokemon room, and you go to the dining room and get something to eat." she said.

"Okay. Growlithe, Shinx, you two follow Phoenix and I'll see you later." I told the two of them before Phoenix led them away.

I saw Sennu , Ned, and a boy with silver hair, black pants, a black shirt, black shoes, and green eyes. "Hi, I am James Hybrid," He said as he turned to look over his shoulder to see me walking in.
    "Hey, I'm Tyson," I responded. "It's nice to meet you." I sat down between Ned and Sennu and waited for a few minutes. Suddenly a girl with a pink ponytail, a blue dress, black pants, and black heels walked in and sat down on the other side of the table.

"Hmm?" She looked over at me in confusion. "Oh, you must the other new rookie I've heard about. My name is Marlie."

"I'm Tyson," I replied.

Eric walked in the room and sat down beside Marlie.
    "Hey Tyson. You made it." Eric said in a surprised, yet disappointed manner. He was probably looking forward to eating my serving.

"Yep, and I got a Shinx that hatched from a Pokemon egg." I told him.

"Is that so? Well I caught a Taillow a while back, and I must say that he may be the most impressive Taillow you have ever seen," he bragged. After he said that a man with dark, green hair covered in a black bandanna, a black hoody, blue pants, and gray shoes walked in and started walking toward the table.

"Tyson this is Jake." Eric said.

"Hi." I said.

Jake sat down beside Eric without saying a word, then Phoenix walked through the door and sat beside Sennu. I looked over at Sennu and asked him, "Hey Sennu, how many people are there in the Delta squad?"

"Well, since we just added you friend Eric there are now six Delta squad members and now we have six people in the Alpha team: you, me, Phoenix, James, Ned, and Flame." Sennu replied.
    Just then three guys walked into the dining room and sat down. One guy had black hair and a blue hat, a black shirt, blue pants, and black shoes. The boy on the sitting beside Jake had black spiky hair, a shirt that was blue on the left half and black on the other half, black pants, and blue shoes. The last guy had brown hair, a blue shirt, and black pants, and black shoes.

"Good," Ned started as he stood up so that everyone could see him. "Now that everybody is here let's introduce ourselves to the newest members of the Legendary Pokemon Protectors." Everyone else stood up as well, so Eric and I followed their lead
    "I am Eddie, the leader of the Delta squad," The guy with the black hat said.

"I'm Zack," said the boy with the black Spiky hair in a slightly louder tone.

The boy with brown hair looked at Zack briefly, then he yelled out, "And my name is Clay!" Everyone looked at him in an awkward silence as his face started blushing. "Uh...sorry. I guess that was kinda loud huh? Eheheh."

After a brief pause Jake said, "Uh, yeah. Anyway, I'm Jake."

"I am James." James said.

"Sennu's my name, and Pokemon is my game." Sennu said.

"I'm Phoenix." Phoenix said.

"And I'm Ned, the leader of the Alpha team,"Ned stated Then he looked over at me and Eric and said, "Now the two new members will introduce themselves."

"Okay. I'm Eric," Eric said with a shy smile on his face.

"And my name is Tyson." I said with a more composed look on my face. "So what do we do now?"

"Now to prove you are official members. Give us your Pokedexs and we will upgrade your X-watches." Ned said. Eddie then walked over to us, so Eric and I took our pokedexs out and handed them over to him. After taking the Pokedexs he gave each of us an advanced looking watch: Eric got the blue watch while I got the red one.

"Now you two are official members of the Legendary Pokemon Protectors." Eddie said. Everyone around us gave a round of applause to congratulate us. Clay even let out a loud whistle as he clapped. With the ceremony now over we all sat down and began to eat. After we all finished eating we all went to our rooms.

There was a knock on our door, followed by a voice that said, "Hey guys. I've got your Pokemon out here. Let me in so I can give them to you." I opened the door Phoenix stood there with four Pokeballs. She handed me the ones with Growlithe and Shinx and Eric was given the the two with his Eevee and Taillow.
    "Thanks Phoenix ." I said.

"Your welcome. And remember to get plenty of rest. Today was the easiest day, but tomorrow is the start of your real training," she was already outside of our door when she told us this, so I got up, thanked her again, and closed the door.

"Eevee, Taillow, we have a big day tomorrow so let's hit the hay." Eric said. He had already called his Pokemon out while I was talking with Phoenix. So I called out my Growlithe and Shinx to give them the same assurance that Eric was giving his Pokemon.

"Okay guys, we have a really big day ahead of us, so lets get some sleep. We're gonna give it our all tomorrow." I said. After we said goodnight to our Pokemon they all found a comfurtible spot on the ground and fell asleep. Eric and I climbed into our beds and did the same.

The next morning I opened my eyes and saw Growlithe and Shinx laying beside me nuzzled up in my chest and sleeping soundly. I looked at my new watch and saw that it was nine-thirty. Training was going to start in thirty minutes.

"Growlithe, Shinx wake up we have to go." I said to them as they slowly started to rise from my bed. I tried to wake up Eric, but he was out like a light. After about ten minutes he told me to just meet him there and rolled over in bed. So I just put my red hoody, black pants, and black sneakers and as soon as I was fully dressed we walked down to the training room.

When we walked in the training room we saw Phoenix and a Jolteon standing beside her.

"Hey, Tyson. Good to see that you both made it on time." Phoenix said.

"Yeah. What do we do now?" I asked her as I glanced around the room trying to see who else was here. As far as I could tell everyone was here. But, then again, I didn't look very hard.

"Well, right now we are waiting on Clay and Eric, the two Deltas, so we can start," she answered. I nodded my head and the five of us waited waited for the two to arrive. About five minutes later Clay and Eric walked in the training room.
    "I was wondering when you two would show up." Phoenix said impatiently.

"We're here now aren't we?" Clay remarked as he and Eric headed toward the center of the room. Phoenix and I followed them to the battle field and divided into two teams: Phoenix and I were on one team and Zack and Eric on the other.

"Okay Tyson," Phoenix assured me, "today's training is about teamwork. You need to work with me and try to beat those two, okay?" I nodded my head to show her that I understood and the battle started.

"Now Noctowl your up!" Clay said as he grabbed a Pokemon clicked and threw it up in the air. When it opened a large bird Pokemon with brown coloring and what appeared to be a large Uni-brow appeared. With such sharp talons and a pattern of triangles running down its chest, I knew that it had to be a Noctowl. I was really impressed by it since I had never seen one before except on TV.

"Jolteon your up." Phoenix said, and the spiky, yellow Pokemon quickly jumped onto the battle field.

"Shinx, why don't you sit on the sidelines. I want you to watch Growlithe battle so you can learn to fight like him." As I said this Shinx gave a small nod and went to find a place to sit and watch the match. "Okay, Growlithe," I started to say, "are you ready to do this?" Growlithe responded with an eager bark and immediately lowered the front half of his body to the ground as if getting ready to pounce on his prey.

"So, you're going with Growlithe, huh?" Eric stated with slight intrigue. " Alright then. Eevee, you're up!" Eric grabbed a Pokeball and threw it up in the air. A white light burst out form the Pokeball and hit the ground, quickly revealing Eric's Eevee, whose coat was as shiny and fluffy as ever.

Then we all heard an automated voice speaking over an intercom saying, "The trainers have all selected their Pokemon. Phoenix and Tyson will be using Jolteon and Growlithe while their opponents, Eric and Clay, will be using Noctowl and Eevee. This practice battle will now begin." Then, at the sound of a loud buzzer, we began the match.

"Okay Jolteon. Use Pin Missile," Phoenix immediately ordered. Just then Jolteon's fur began to stand on its end and a shower of thin, yellow needles emerged from its fur. Clay and Eric quickly told their Pokemon to dodge the attack. Noctowl flew up in the air while Eevee swiftly jumped out of the way.

"Noctowl, dive down and use Wing Attack." Clay yelled. The owl Pokemon's right wing started glowing a bright white, almost resembling a freshly cleaned sword gleaming in the sunlight. That shining wing then proceeded to slam straight into Growlithe, knocking him back before he had a chance to dodge.

"Oh no! Growlithe!" I yelled out in great concern. I managed to get a quick glance at Shinx, who was starting to get a worried look on its face.

"Tyson, you have to stay focused" I heard Phoenix call out to me. "You and Growlithe must stay strong if you want to win." I looked back at Growlithe who had managed to stand up even though I could see that he had taken a lot of damage.

I looked back at Phoenix and gave her a serious look that showed her that I wasn't ready to give up. "Okay Growlithe, we have to stay strong," I cried out to my partner, whom I could tell was just as ready to battle as I was. "Now Growlithe," I continued, "Use Flamethrower!". The puppy Pokemon then released a powerful stream of fire that soared across the arena.

"Eevee, use Shadow Ball on that Flamethrower now!" Eric shouted. Eevee then created a large, dark orb which it then launched directly at the stream of fire created by Growlithe. The two attacks clashed together and exploded, filling the entire room with smoke. After a brief pause filled with blindness and uncontrollable coughing, the smoke cleared and both Eevee and Growlithe were both still standing, even though the force of the explosion was more than likely to have knocked them both out.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Phoenix rejoiced, "Give it everything you got!" Suddenly Shinx jumped on the battle field and shot a bolt of blue electricity from its body that struck Clay's Noctowl.

"Noctowl! No!" Clay yelled in concern as his Noctowl was plummeting to the ground. Luckily for him, though, his Noctowl managed to catch itself and remained air-born; however, it was obvious that Noctowl had taken quite a bit of damage for that bolt.

"Whoa!" Phoenix was extremely surprised at both Shinx's sudden outburst and the power behind the attack. "I wasn't expecting that. Tyson, I think your Shinx got really fired up from watching the battle. He actually managed to use Discharge successfully."

"Discharge?" I was pretty confused by Phoenix's claim. "But I thought Shinx couldn't learn Discharge until he leveled up. That was his first ever attack."

"Hey, I don't get it either,' Phoenix admitted. "Pokemon can really surprise you, even if they're still young. In fact, why don't you call back your Growlithe. It looks like he's worked pretty hard and could use a rest."

I looked at Growlithe, and I saw that he was really tired. He was breathing pretty fast and his legs were trembling. So I decided to call out to Growlithe: "Growlithe, go ahead and come back. Lets see what Shinx can do."

Growlithe hesitated for a moment, but then he walked to my side and sat down. Now that I've made the switch we decided to resume the battle...

"Tyson has called back his Growlithe and switched with Shinx," said the automated voice from earlier. "The battle will now continue."

...and now we resumed the battle.

"Noctowl, use your Gust attack!" Clay cried out. Noctowl flapped its wings and a mighty gust of wind came at Shinx and Jolteon at an incredible speed that nearly sent the two of them flying.

"Shinx, use Discharge!" I yelled. Shinx shot out yet another bolt of blue electricity from its body toward Eric's Eevee, as well as Clay's Noctowl.

"Eevee, dodge it and use Shadow ball." yelled Eric. His Eevee had barely managed to jump high enough in the air to dodge Shinx's attack while Clay's Noctowl dodged just enough for the attack to graze its wing. Eevee, still air-born, charged another dark purple orb and launched it toward Shinx.

"Jolteon, quick! Hit that Shadow Ball with your Zap Cannon! Eevee's Shadow Ball and Jolteon's Discharge collided in mid-air creating an explosion that, once again, filled the room with smoke.

"Okay, *cough* I think that's enough training for today, *cough* *cough* don't you think Phoenix?" Clay asked while he was coughing like crazy.

"Yeah I think *cough* *cough* I think they did pretty good," she replied. We all left the room before we all wound up coughing our lungs out.

"Phew, alright you two. That settles it for training for today. Come on, Eric. Let's go walk around Starlight Town and get some fresh air." Clay said to Eric. The two of them walked down the hallway together and were quickly out of sight.
    " Hey Tyson, do you want to go, too?" Phoenix asked me.

"Uh, sure. I'll go with you." I said. We caught up with Eric and Clay and the four of us headed for Starlight town.

Years
  • This is pretty awesome! I love the pokemon and the pokemon battles! Shinx and Growlithe are some of my TOP favorite pokemon! :). Great job on showing off their true power! :)

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
    Years
  • Chapter 4: Tag team trouble

"Hey guys I know what we should do." Phoenix said. We all looked at her.

"What is it?" Clay asked.

"Well the Pokemon center is hosting a Tag team tournament we should enter." She suggested.

"That's a great Idea Phoenix let's go." I said.
    The four of us walked to the Pokemon center and stepped in front of the counter.

"Hi may I help you?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Yes we would like to sign up for the tag team tournament." I said.

"Okay then I'll just have to see your Pokedex." She said.
    The four of us took of our X-watches and handed them to her. A few minutes later Nurse Joy handed us our X-watches back.

"Eric and Tyson you two are in stadium A and Phoenix and Clay you two are in stadium B." She said.
    Eric and I walked in stadium A's waiting room where we saw all kinds of trainers with multiple Pokemon.

"Hey Tyson what Pokemon are you going to use in the first round?" Eric asked.

"I'm going to use Growlithe." I said.

"Then I'll use Taillow." Eric said.

"Good then we need to figure out a strategy." I replied.
    Eric stood up and held one of his Pokeballs.

"How about Taillow attacks from the sky and while the opponent is focused on Taillow, Growlithe can attack them." Eric said.
    A grin showed its way on my face. Suddenly a man with brown hair, a black shirt, black pants, and black shoes walked out of nowhere and said,"Tyson and Eric you two are up."

I stood up and we walked to a Field covered in water with small land dots.

"All right everyone we have to members of the Legendary Pokemon Protectors here they are Tyson and Eric." The announcer said. Eric and I walked on the battle field and everyone began to cheer. On the other side of the battle field stood a boy with a black and red hat, green hair, a blue and black shirt, black pants, and black shoes.
    Standing beside him w
    as a girl with brown wavy hair, A white and blue dress, and blue rain boots.

"Trainers call out your Pokemon." The announcer said.

"Okay Wingull your up!" The boy yelled.
    The boy grabbed a pokeball clicked and threw it towards the aqua battle field. The pokeball opened and a white light burst out of the pokeball and formed an orb in the air. When the white orb disappeared a Pokemon with a black and orange beak, white feathers, white long outstretched wings with a blue stripe on them, and a blue stripe on its back feathers appeared.

"Wow I never seen that Pokemon before." Eric said.

"Well then let's see X-watch scan Pokemon." I said
    I aimed the X-watch at the Pokemon that had just been sent out and a the X-watch flipped open showing a picture of the Pokemon.

"Wingull the Seagull Pokemon they tend to collect valuable objects and hide them places." The X-watch said.

"Okay Buizel I choose you!" The girl yelled.
    The girl grabbed a pokeball clicked and flung the pokeball towards the aqua battle field. A white light burst from the pokeball and the girls Buizel appeared.

"Okay Taillow your up!" Eric yelled.
    Eric grabbed a pokeball clicked and flung it high in the air. A white light burst from the pokeball and Eric's Taillow appeared.

"Don't leave us out Growlithe your up!" I yelled.
    I grabbed growlithe's Pokeball clicked and flung it towards the aqua battle field. A white light light shot from the pokeball and Growlithe appeared and landed on a land dot.

"All four of the trainers have chosen their Pokemon, it's Eric and Tyson with Growlithe and Taillow, and Zack and Amy with Wingull and Buizel." The announcer said.

"Okay Taillow take the skies with your speed." Eric said. After Eric said that his Taillow flew high in the air with incredible speed.

"Wingull use water gun on Taillow." Zack yelled. Zack's Wingull followed Eric's Taillow and shot multiple spirals of water toward taillow.

"Buizel use SonicBoom!" Amy yelled. Amy's Buizel leaped high in the air while it's tail glowed white it flung its tail and sent a shock wave towards Growlithe.

"Growlithe use Flamethrower!" I yelled. Growlithe shot a stream of intense fire toward the shock wave and it smashed into it creating a cloud of thick dark smoke.

"Taillow use gust!" Eric yelled. Suddenly a strong burst of wind blew away the smoke.

"Now Buizel use water gun." Amy said. The sea weasel Pokemon shot a spiral of water towards Growlithe.

"Quick Growlithe dodge it!" I yelled. The puppy Pokemon leaped high in the air to dodge the attack.

"Buizel one more time use water gun." She yelled. The sea weasel Pokemon shot another blast of water up at Growlithe.

"Quick Taillow use Gust!" Eric yelled. The tinyswellow Pokemon aced in front of Growlithe and sent a strong blast of wind towards Buizel. The two attacks Clashed together and created a strong explosion.
    Growlithe landed on a land dot and The tinyswellow Pokemon flew beside it.

"Wingull use Arial Ace!" Zack

"Hey Tyson how about we change opponents?" Eric asked. I nodded.

"Okay then now Growlithe use Ember." I said. The seagull Pokemon flew high in the air and aced down toward Growlithe and the puppy Pokemon shot bolts of fire at the seagull Pokemon making it cancel out the attack.

"Now Growlithe use Tackle." I said. The puppy Pokemon leaped high in the air and slammed its body into the seagull Pokemon. Zack's Wingull was no longer able to battle.

"Aw man." Zack whined. Zack held out a pokeball and a red light shot of it hitting the seagull Pokemon making it go inside.

"Great, Buizel use SonicBoom!" Amy yelled. The sea weasel Pokemon leaped high in the air with its tail glowing. Suddenly Amy's Buizel swung it's tail and sent a shock wave towards Growlithe and Taillow.

"Now Taillow use Quick Attack!" Eric yelled.

"Growlithe dodge it." I said. The tinyswellow Pokemon flew with incredible speed and a white streak behind it slammed into the sea weasel Pokemon with great force.

"Keep going Taillow." Eric's Taillow continued to slam into the opponent's Pokemon.

"Time to finish this Growlithe use flamethrower!" I yelled.
    SuddenlyGrowlithe jumped into the air and released a red-orange flames from its mouth while somersaulting turning itself into a ball of fire.
    The puppy Pokemon flew off and smashed into the sea weasel Pokemon.

"Buizel!" The Amy's Buizel crie
    d. Growlithe stopped spinning and landed on a land dot. Amy's Buizel could no longer battle and was unconscious.

"The two trainers Amy and Zack's Pokemon are no longer able to battle their winners are Growlithe and Taillow." The announcer said.
    Suddenly everyone started to cheer.

"Way to go Tyson Growlithe learned flamewheel." Eric said.

"Don't thank me it was all Growlithe." I said. Growlithe and Taillow appeared by our sides and we gave them a tight hug.

"Thanks so much Growlithe you did a great job return." I said. I grabbed Growlithe's pokeball and a red light shot from it, and hit Growlithe making the puppy Pokemon go inside its pokeball.

"Nice work Taillow you deserve some rest return." Eric said. Eric grabbed Taillow's pokeball and held it out straight at Taillow sending a red beam making it go inside the pokeball. Eric and I minimized our pokeballs and put them in our bags. We walked back in Stadium A's waiting room where I saw Phoenix and Clay.

"Hey guys did you make it to the next round?" I asked.

"Of course it was easy, we saw your battle way to go." Phoenix said.

"So guys your going to have to put more effort in your battle's because you only have two Pokemon especially you Tyson your Shinx is still just a newborn." Clay said.

"Right then I'll just have to train harder." I said

Last edited:

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
    Years
  • :t312:Chapter 5: Next round:t311:

"Hey Tyson we have fifty minutes until the next round what do you want to do?" Eric asked.

"We should do some quick training with Shinx and Eevee." I said.

"Okay." He replied. Eric and I walked to the forest where we saw many Pokemon running and playing with each other.

"Alright let's start training." Eric said. Eric grabbed a pokeball and flung it in the air. A white light shot from the pokeball and the evolution Pokemon appeared and Eric caught the pokeball.

"Now Shinx it's time for some training." I said. I grabbed Shinx's Pokeball clicked and flung it high in the air. A white light burst out of the pokeball and hit the ground and the flash Pokemon appeared.

"What moves can Eevee use?" I asked.

"Dig, Shadow ball, Swift, and quick attack." Eric replied.

"Alright then we will need a training buddy, Growlithe come on out!" I said. I grabbed the puppy Pokemon's pokeball clicked and threw it towards the forest. A white light burst from the pokeball and hit ground making Growlithe appear. I minimized the two pokeballs in my hand and put them in my pocket.

"Growwlithe." The puppy Pokemon cheered.

"Okay Growlithe I need you to help Shinx and Eevee train." I said. The puppy Pokemon nodded its head and took a few feet back from the other Pokemon.

"Now Growlithe I want you to use any move and Shinx and Eevee will try to dodge it." I said.

"Nice this would be like speed training." Eric said.

"Now Growlithe go wild!" I yelled. The puppy Pokemon shot multiple streams of fire towards Eevee and Shinx.

"Now Eevee use Dig!" Eric yelled. The evolution Pokemon burrowed itself underground dodging the intense stream of fire.

"Shinx jump in the hole." I said. The flash Pokemon ran and jumped into the hole. Suddenly the two Pokemon jumped out of the hole and stood straight up. Suddenly the puppy Pokemon shot a giant blast of fire.

"Quick Eevee use shadow ball!" Eric yelled.

"Shinx use discharge!" I yelled. The evolution Pokemon shot a dark purple orb and the flash Pokemon covered itself in blue electricity and shot multiple bolts of blue electricity. The shadow ball and discharge combined covering the shadow ball in blue electricity.
    BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The combined attack smashed into the giant flame thrower.

"Wow that was amazing!" Eric said with excitement.

"We combined our moves and created a even stronger one." I said. Eric looked at his watch.

"Hey Tyson we need to get going our match is in ten minutes." Eric said.

"Then what are we waiting here for." I said. I grabbed Shinx and Grolwithe's pokeball.

"Okay guys return." I said. I grabbed the two Pokemon's pokeballs clicked and held them in my hands. A red light shot from the pokeball and covered the the two Pokemon making them go inside.

"Great job Eevee return." Eric said.Eric grabbed the evolution Pokemon's pokeball clicked and held it in his hand. A red light shot from the pokeball making the Pokemon go inside its pokeball. Eric and I ran into stadium A's waiting room and burst threw the door.

"What happen are we late!?!" Eric yelled. Everyone began to give us an awkward stare.

"Tyson and Eric you two are up." We heard a man say. I let out a releived sigh and we walked to stadium A.

"Alright everyone here they are the two members of the Legendary Pokemon Protectors; Tyson and Eric!" The announcer said with a hype voice. As Eric and I walked on to the stadium that was covered with boulders and gravel everyone began to cheer loudly.

"Now here are the other two strong teammates that were able to make it to the second round give it up for Jase and Johnny!" The announcer said.Suddenly two boys walked on the other side of the stadium. One boy had a orange and red had, black eyes, a black shirt, black pants, and black shoes. The other boy had icy blue hair, brown skin, black shadowy eyes, a midnight black shirt, fiery red pants, and ocean blue shoes.

"Okay trainers select your Pokemon." The man said.

"Now Shinx it's all you!" I yelled.

"Eevee show'em your stuff!" Eric yelled. Eric and I grabbed our pokeballs clicked and flung them towards the dirt field. Two white lights burst from the pokeballs and hit the ground making the evolution and flash Pokemon appear with their coat shiner than ever.

"Now Skorupi I choose you." The boy with icy blue hair said.

"Nuzleaf your up!" The other boy yelled. The two boys grabbed two pokeballs clicked and threw them towards the rock arena. Two white lights burst from the pokeballs and hit thew ground making a Pokemon with a white, Jaw, claws, and tail, a purple body, light sky blue eyes, a twisted tail, and four light blue legs. The other Pokemon with light brown Thighs, brown skin, two small black dots on its chest, a pointed nose, a light brown "Mask", and a leaf on the top of its head.

"All of the trainers have chosen their Pokemon its Eric and Tyson with Shinx and Eevee and Jase and Johnny with Skorupi and Nuzleaf let the battle begin." The announcer said.

"Wow I never seen those Pokemon before X-watch scan Pokemon." I said. I held the X-watch out and a blue light shot our and scanned the Pokemon.

"Skorupi the scorpion Pokemon grips with its tail claws and injects poison into its prey." The X-watch.

"Nuzleaf the wily Pokemon in the wild they play pranks on any Pokemon or Trainer that passes its territory." It said.

"Enough chit chat Nuzleaf use Razor leaf!" Johnny yelled. The wily Pokemon swung its head and six razor sharp leaves flew from under Nuzleaf's leaf on its head.

"Quick dodge it!" Eric and I yelled in sync. The flash and evolution Pokemon jumped in opposite directions dodging the razor sharp leafs.

"Johnny isn't wasting any time as he has already called out a move." The announcer said.

"Now Skorupi use Poison sting!" Jase yelled. The scorpion Pokemon opened its mouth and shot multiple purple darts from its mouth towards Eric Eevee.

"Quick Eevee use Dig!" Eric yelled. The evolution Pokemon burrowed underground with its front paws. A silent pause filled the air.

"Stay on guard Skorupi." Jase said. Suddenly the evolution Pokemon jumped out of the ground under the scorpion Pokemon and tackled it.

"Eevee has delivered a heavy blow to Jase's Skorupi this is going to be a ruff battle."

"Nice one." I said. Eric gave me a wink to show me that he heard my comment.

"Okay Shinx its our turn use Discharge." I said. The flash Pokemon covered itself in blue electricity and shot multiple bolts of blue electricity towards the wily and scorpion Pokemon.

"Now use sand attack." Jase said. Jase's Skorupi kicked up dirt with its two front claws and it absorbed the Discharge.

"Electric moves will be absorbed by ground type moves." Eric said. Suddenly the scorpion Pokemon ran in front of Shinx and tackled it to the ground.

"No Shinx!" I yelled. The flash Pokemon stood up and its face turned serious.
    Suddenly the flash Pokemon's body became covered in blue electricity and it began to charge after Jase's Skorupi and slammed its body into it.

"Wow that was Spark." I said.

"Tyson's Shinx has given a powerful Spark!" the announcer said.

"Let's finish this Skorupi use Pin missile !" Jase yelled. The claws on Jase's Skorupi glowed white and it began to shoot white missiles. The white missiles began to scatter and go everywhere.

"Quick jump behind the boulders." Eric and I said. The flash and evolution Pokemon began to run behind boulders dodging the pin missiles.

"Now Eevee use Swift!" Eric yelled. Eric's Eevee jumped off of a boulder and leap high in the air shooting yellow beams at the scorpion and wily Pokemon.
    The lea

"Nuzleaf use Razor wind." Johnny said.
    The leaf on the wily Pokemon's head began to glow with and it swung it sending white crescent energy towards the Swift.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The razor wind and swift clashed into each other creating a giant cloud of dust in the air.

"Tyson we got to think of something, fast." Eric said.

"I got an idea but its a little risky." I said.

"Well what is it?" Eric asked

"We combine Shadow-ball with Spark." I said.

"It is a bit risky." Eric said.

"What have we got to lose." Eric said.

"Great Eevee will use shadow ball first." I said.

"Alright then Eevee use shadow ball." Eric yelled. The evolution Pokemon opened its mouth and shot a giant dark purple orb.

"Now Shinx use Discharge!" I yelled. The flash Pokemon covered itself with blue electricity and began to charge behind the shadow ball. The shadow ball fused with Spark and was covered with blue electricity.

"We won't go down yet now Nuzleaf use razor wind.
    The leaf on the wily Pokemon's head began to glow with and it swung it sending white crescent energy towards Shinx and the shadow ball.

"Skorupi use Poison sting!" Jase yelled. The scorpion Pokemon opened its mouth and shot poison darts towards the combined attack.

The mixture of poison sting and razor wind headed straight for Shinx and Eevee's shadow-ball.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The combined attacks smashed into each other creating a cloud of dust.

"Now Shinx use discharge!!" I yelled. Suddenly a blue bolt of electricity shot from the dark cloud of dust and zapped the two Pokemon making Jase's Skorupi fall to the ground unconscious.

"No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jase yelled.

"It seems as if Tyson and Eric used that big move to distract Jase and Johnny and then deliver the final blow will Johnny make out on top?" The announcer said.

As I looked at the crowd everyone seemed to be on the edge of their seats wondering what would happen next.

"Now Eevee use Shadow ball full force!" Eric yelled. Suddenly a humongous dark purple orb formed in front of the evolution Pokemon and it shot it with amazing power the shadow ball slammed into the wily Pokemon.

"Nuzleaf no!!" Johnny yelled. The wily Pokemon slammed to the ground unconscious.

"The Battle is over and its Tyson and Eric heading to the semi-final round!" The announcer said. Everyone stood up and began to cheer with excitement.

"You guys did great Shinx." I said. The flash Pokemon ran and jumped in my arms.

"Way to go Eevee." Eric said
    :t175:

Last edited:

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
    Years
  • Chapter 6: Semi final round. !+!

"Cool, I can't believe we made it to the semi-finals." I said.

"Yeah I guess our Pokemon are stronger than I thought." Eric said. Eric gave me a serious look.

"He do you think Ty and our moms are watching?" Eric asked.

"I don't know but if they are it would be kinda cool." I said. Suddenly two boys walked up to us. The boy on the left had ice blue spiky hair, brown eyes, brown skin, a blue and white jacket, ocean blue pants, and black shoes. The boy on the right has hair as black as the night sky, black eyes, a black shirt, firery red pants, and black shoes.

"Are you two Tyson and Eric?" The boy with icy blue hair asked.

"Last time I checked." I said.

"Do yourselves a favor and quit while your ahead." The boy with black hair said.

"So I'm guessing you're our next opponents for the semi-final round." I said.

"That's right my name is Ace." The boy with icy blue hair said.

"And I'm Trip." The boy with black hair said.

"Well Trip and Ace we aren't going down without a battle." I said. The two trainers walked away.

"So what are we going to do?" Eric asked."We're going to win." I said. Suddenly Phoenix and Clay walked into stadium A's waiting room.

"Way to go you guys you made it to the semi-finals." Phoenix said.

"Thanks Phoenix but what about you two?" I asked.

"We made it to the finals, you better do the same." Clay said. Eric and I nodded and they walked away.

"So Tyson what Pokemon are you using?" Eric asked.

"I'm going with Growlithe." I said.

"Then I'll go with Eevee." He replied.

"There is no way we are going to lose to those jerks." I said with determination.
    "Yeah," Eric said. I stood up and glanced at Growlithe's pokeball. Suddenly the man with brown clothes walked through the double doors.

"Tyson and Eric you two are up." He said. Eric and I walked to the battle field.

"Okay everyone are you ready these two trainers have stunned us all by only using two Pokemon will they be able to continue their winning streak,? Here they are everyone Tyson and Eric!" The announcer said. Eric and I walked on an ice covered battle field and everyone began to cheer.

"Now on the other side of the battle field are two trainers with a fierce battle style here they are Trip and Ace!" The announcer said. Trip and Ace walked on the ice covered battle field and everyone began to cheer.

"Okay trainers let's see those Pokemon!" The announcer said with excitement.

"Alright Swellow your up!" Ace yelled. Ace grabbed a pokeball clicked and flung it high in the air. A white light burst from the pokeball forming an orb like figure in the air. After the orb like figure disappeared making the swallow Pokemon appear.

"Now Weavile come on out!" Trip yelled. Trip grabbed a black and white pokeball with a U at the top clicked and flung it towards the icy battle field. A bright, white light burst out of the pokeball and smashed into the icy battle field creating an orb like figure above the ice. After the orb like figure disappeared and the Sharp claw Pokemon appeared.

"Eevee its all you!" Eric yelled. Eric grabbed Eevee's pokeball clicked and flung it towards the icy, cold battle field. A white light burst out of the pokeball making a popping sound and formed an orb like figure. After the orb like figure disappeared the Eevolution Pokemon appeared with its coat shiner than ever.

"Last but not least Growlithe I choose you!" I yelled. I grabbed Growlithe's pokeball clicked and with great force I hurled the pokeball high in the air. A extremely bright white light burst out of the pokeball and formed and orb above the ice cold battle field. As the white orb figure disappeared the puppy Pokemon appeared.

"Growlll!" The puppy Pokemon said with excitement.

"Eevee E." The Eevolution Pokemon replied.

"Weavile vile!" The Sharp claw Pokemon added.

"Swwellow!" The Swallow Pokemon replied.

"Alright everyone the trainers have chosen their Pokemon, its Tyson and Eric with Growlithe and Eevee, and Ace and Trip with Swellow and Weavile, this is going to be one intense battle who do you think will win, come grab a seat and find out." The announcer said.

"Now lets get things started, Swellow use Wing attack." Ace yelled. Ace's Swellow's wings began to glow white and it headed straight for Eevee.

"Now Growlithe use Flame wheel!" I yelled. Suddenly Growlithe jumps into the air and releases a red-orange flame from its mouth while somersaulting, turning into a round ball of fire and it flew in front of Eevee heading straight for Ace's Swellow.

"Now Swellow smack Growlithe out of the way!" Ace yelled.

"I don't think so Eevee use Swift!" Eric yelled. Suddenly the Eevolution Pokemon shot yellow stars from its mouth and they circled around Growlithe's Flame Wheel.

"Now Weavile Metal Claw." Trip said without a care. The Sharp claw Pokemon charged through the ice jumped and smacked the Flame wheel in the air.

"No way!" I said with disbelief.

"It just smacked Growlithe out of the way." Eric said. The fireball disappeared and Growlithe landed beside Eevee and almost fell.

"Now Dragon formation!" Ace and Trip yelled in sync. Ace's Swellow swopped down to the ground and Trip's Weavile jumped on the Swallow Pokemon's back and they were in the air.

"What do we have here everyone, it
    looks like Weavile is ridding on Swellow's back." The announcer said.

"Looks like its time to get serious." I said.

"Right," Eric replied," Now Eevee use Dig." The Eevolution Pokemon jumped in the air and tunneled itself underground using its front paws.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm." I said to myself. I began to observe the battle field and I notice that the icy boulders were round enough for Growlithe to stand on.

"Enough wasting time Swellow use Quick Attack." Ace said impatiently.

"Weavile use Metal Claw!" Trip said. The Swallow Pokemon swooped down and was charging towards Growlithe with a trial of with white light behind it and the Sharp Pokemon's claws glowed white.

"Now Eevee!" Suddenly Eric's Eevee jumped out of the ground and tackled Ace's Swellow.

"Eric pulled of a stunning sneak attack." The announcer stated.

"Hey Eric We need to finish this Quick." I said.

"Right, Eevee use Shadow ball wild fire style!" Eric said. Suddenly the Eevolution Pokemon began to shoot dark purple orbs form its mouth all over the stadium.

"You think that is going to stop use Weavile use Ice Beam.!" Trip yelled. The Sharp Claw Pokemon leaped high in the air and it opened its mouth, making a light blue ball appeared in front of it, it then fired a light blue beam from the ball at Growlithe and Eevee.

"Growlithe jump off the ice boulder and use flame thrower!" I yelled. The puppy Pokemon jumped away from the light blue beam that formed even more ice and leaped off a boulder. The puppy Pokemon released an intense stream of fire and it hit Trip's Weavile making it smash into the ground unconscious.

"Great we lost Weavile, return." Trip said. Trip grabbed the Sharp claw Pokemon's pokeball clicked and a red beam shot out of the pokeball, covered the Pokemon, and made it go inside the pokeball.

"Well everyone, Weavile is unable to battle will Ace be able to pull out a few tricks and turn this thing around or will Eric and Tyson take home the win?!" The announcer said.

"Great, Swellow use Quick Attack combined with your Wing attack." Ace said. Suddenly Ace's Swellow zoomed towards Growlithe and Eevee with its right wing glowing a bright white.

"Flame Wheel let's go Growlithe!" I yelled. Growlithe jumped into the air and released red-orange flames from its mouth while somersaulting, turning into a ball of hot fire and charged towards Swellow.

"Eevee use Swift!" Eric yelled. The Eevolution Pokemon shot yellow stars from its mouth that circled around Growlithe's Flame Thrower.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
    The attacks collided and created a cloud of intense black smoke.

"Wow it seems that The Flame wheel and Swift attack colliding with the powerful Quick slash Wing attack as covered the field in thick black smoke." The announcer stated. After the Smoke disappeared we saw that Ace's Swellow was on
    the icy battle field unconscious.

"No, way I lost!" Ace whined.

"It seems Eric and Tyson have won the Semi-finals they are going to the final round tomorrow at six o'clock be there." The announcer said. Eric and I high fived each other and ran onto the icy battle field.

"Way to go Growlithe you and Eevee did it." I said. Growlithe jumped in my arms and I fell on the icy surface.

"I knew we could do it Eevee." Eric said. Suddenly Eric's Eevee jumped on his shoulder and we walked outside waiting for Clay and Phoenix.

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
    Years
  • Chapter 7: Training strategies

"Great job Growlithe you deserve a good rest return." I said. I grabbed Growlithe's pokeball that was the size of a ping pong ball and clicked it. I grew to the size of a baseball and shot a red beam from the small white button in the middle. The red beam covered the puppy Pokemon and sent it inside the pokeball.

"You two Eevee get some rest." Eric said. Eric grabbed the Eevolution Pokemon's pokeball clicked and a red beam shot out of the pokeball and covered Eric's Eevee making it go inside the pokeball. Eric and I put our pokeballs in our pockets.

"Way to go Reji and Eric!" I heard Phoenix yell. I looked towards the Pokemon center and spotted Phoenix and Clay walking out of the double doors.

"Thanks how did you know?" I asked.

"They just announced the stadium A's final round for tomorrow." Clay answered.

"Well Eric looks like we should do some training when we get to HQ." I said.

"Good idea." Eric replied. The four of us began to walk through the forest and it was springing with happy Pokemon.

"Piplup, lup!" We heard a Pokemon cry.

"Hey did you guys hear that?" I asked.

"Yeah, it sound like a Pokemon is in trouble." Clay said.

"We should check it out." Phoenix recommend.

"Right." Eric replied. The four of us walked and followed the cry of the unknown Pokemon until we came upon the sight of a Tiny Piplup being squeezed by a Drapion.

"Hey what do you think you're doing to that Piplup!" I yelled. The wild Drapion smiled and squeezed the Penguin Pokemon tighter.

"Piplup!!" The Penguin Pokemon yelled in pain.

"Tyson we have to help!" Phoenix yelled.

"Right Shinx let's go!" I yelled. I grabbed Shinx's pokeball clicked and threw it in the air. When the pokeball opened a white light burst out and hit the ground making the Flash Pokemon appear.

"Taillow I choose you!" Eric yelled. Eric grabbed a pokeball clicked and flung it high in the air. A white light burst out of the pokeball and the TinySwallow Pokemon appeared.

"Right now Luxra," Before Phoenix could finish I put my hand in front of her.

"Let us handle this." I said.

"Right now Shinx use Discharge!" I commanded.

"Wait if you do that then Piplup will get hit as well!" Eric yelled.

"Oh yeah." I said.

"Taillow use Arial ace!" Eric yelled. The TinySwallow Pokemon
    flew towards the wild Drapion, flipped in the air, then it became engulfed in streaks of white light and it flew into the Orge Scrop Pokemon making it throw the Piplup in the air.

"I got him!" I yelled. I jumped and caught the Penguin Pokemon in my arms.

"Now Shinx use Discharge!" I yelled. The Flash Pokemon covered itself in blue electricity and shot thee volts of it at the Orge Scrop Pokemon. The wild Drapion ran away and we turned our attention on the injured Piplup.

"We need to get Piplup to the Pokemon center quick." Phoenix said.

"Right." I replied. We ran back to Star city and into the Pokemon center.

"Nurse Joy we need your help!" I yelled. Nurse Joy ran and looked at the injured Piplup in my hands.

"I'll take care of this you four stay here, Clefable get the gurney." Nurse Joy said. I handed the nurse the Penguin Pokemon and the Fairy Pokemon walked out of nowhere with a gurney. Nurse Joy placed the injured Piplup on the gurney and they walked inside the treating room. Clay, Phoenix, Eric and I sat down at a table.

"I proud of you Shinx you saved that Piplup, who knows what would have happened if we didn't get there in time." I said. Shinx jumped on my lap and I began to pet it's back.

"You to Taillow the your Arial ace is getting stronger everyday." Eric complimented. The TinySwallow Pokemon flapped its wings and stood on Eric's shoulder.

"You two were great out there." Phoenix said.
    BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Nurse Joy walked out of the treatment room with the Piplup on the gurney. The Piplup seemed to be okay even more happy that it didn't get eaten.
    "Your Piplup is okay all it needs is a good rest." Nurse Joy said.

"Thanks but this isn't our Piplup we didn't see a trainer with it so I guess it's wild." I said. After I said that Nurse Joy began to stare at me.

"You four are very nice to help a Pokemon that isn't yours." She said.

"Thank you." I replied. Suddenly the Piplup jumped off the gurney and began to hug my leg.

"I guess Piplup is thanking you Tyson." Clay said.

"What I helped to!" Eric yelled. I kneeled down and looked Piplup in the eyes.

"Your welcome Piplup you should be more careful when your in the wild, okay." I said. The Penguin Pokemon nodded and I stood straight up.

"Alright then guys, we should get going." I said. Phoenix, Clay, Eric, Taillow, Shinx and I walked out of the Pokemon center and began to walk to head quarters.

"Piplup, Pip!" I heard a Pokemon yelled. I turned around and saw the Piplup from before was running.

"What's wrong Piplup?" I asked.

"I think Piplup want's to join you." Clay said.

"Is that true Piplup?" I asked. The Penguin Pokemon nodded it's head.

"I did help to." Eric interrupted.

"Well Piplup if you want to join let's have a battle, you up two it Shinx." I said. The flash Pokemon nodded its head. Shinx and I took a few more feet away from the Penguin Pokemon.

"Okay Piplup you have the first move." I said. The Penguin Pokemon smiled and leaped high in the air.

"That's some jump." Eric said.

"Keep your eye on Piplup, Shinx." I said. Suddenly the wild Piplup opened its beak and released a stream of blue bubbles at Shinx.

"Tyson that's BubbleBeam!" Phoenix said.

"Right, Shinx use Discharge!" I yelled. The flash Pokemon covered itself in blue electricity and shot a bolt of it towards Piplup. The Discharge smashed through the BubbleBeam and headed straight for the Penguin Pokemon. The Penguin Pokemon moved just enough out of the way of the Discharge and landed on the ground.

"Wow that Piplup's got some speed." Clay said.

"And that makes me want to catch it even more, now Shinx use Spark!" I commanded with excitement. The flash Pokemon nodded and covered itself in blue electricity.

"Now Shinx Charge full force." I said. The Flash Pokemon began to run still covered in electricity. Suddenly the Penguin Pokemon's beak glowed white and it began to charge at Shinx. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The two attacks collided and the Penguin Pokemon was sent flying up in the air and so was Shinx.

"That was some attack Piplup used Peck and Shinx used Spark!" Eric said with amazement.

"Now Tyson catch Piplup!" Phoenix yelled.

"Right here I go, Pokeball do your stuff!" I yelled. I grabbed an empty Pokeball clicked and flung it towards the Penguin Pokemon. The pokeball tapped the Piplup on the head opened and the Penguin Pokemon turned white and went inside the pokeball. BING, BING, BING, DING!
    I picked up the pokeball and looked at Shinx.

"Way to go buddy, looks like we can add one to the family." I said.

"Yeah I caught a Piplup!" I said in celebration of my new friend.

"Way to go dude!" Eric said.

"Alright Piplup come on out, you two Growlithe!" I yelled. I grabbed the two pokeballs clicked and threw them in the air. Two white lights burst out of the pokeballs making the Puppy and Penguin Pokemon appear.

"Growlithe this is Piplup, Piplup this is Growlithe you two get to know each other a bit." I said.

"Growlithe, Growl!" Growlithe said politely.

"Piplup, lup, lup." Piplup replied.

"Hey you three we need to be heading our way back to the Head quarters." I said. I stood up and we all continued to walk. Suddenly Piplup jumped on head.

"I guess you don't walking a lot." I said. Phoenix and Clay began to laugh.

"Hey Tyson After your match is done in the finals you will get to see Clay and I battle some other team." Phoenix said.

"Cool." Eric said.

"So what Pokemon are you guys going to use?" I asked.

"Luxray." Phoenix replied.

"I think I'll use my Lucario." Clay said.

"Cool you have a Lucario?" Eric asked.

"Yeah how about we let our Pokemon eat." Phoenix suggested.

"That sounds good." I said.

"Alright Eevee, time for some lunch!" Eric yelled. Eric grabbed a pokeball clicked and held it in his hand. A white light burst out of the pokeball and the Eevolution Pokemon appeared.

"Jolteon, Luxray come on out!" Phoenix said. Phoenix grabbed two pokeballs clicked and flung them in the air. Two white lights burst out of the pokeballs making the Gleam Eyes and Lightning Pokemon appear.

"Don't leave us out Lucario, Mothim, Flygon, and Noctowl its time for some lunch!" Clay yelled. Clay grabbed four pokeballs clicked and flung them high in the air. Four white lights burst out of the pokeballs making the Aura, Moth, Mystic, and Owl Pokemon appear.

"Cool you have a Flygon as well." I said.

"Yeah." Clay replied.

"I'll set the Pokemon food and Bowls, Phoenix how about you go get us some lunch." Clay suggested.

"I'll come with you Phoenix." I said.

"Okay." She replied. Phoenix and I walked into Starlight town's Market.

"What do you want to eat Tyson?" Phoenix asked.

"I guess we can eat A rice ball, a sandwich, and a soda." I said.

"Okay then." Phoenix said. Phoenix grabbed four rice balls, ham and cheese sandwiches, and sodas.

"That will be five dollars." The man behind the counter said. Phoenix pulled out a five and handed it to the man and we were on our way back.

"I hope you do good at the finals." Phoenix said.

"Thanks you to, lets make a promise." I said.

"A promise?" She asked.

"Yeah, I promise that I'll try my best at everything." I said.

"Same here." Phoenix said. Phoenix and I shook hands and met Clay and Eric at the spot where we left them.

"Hey we got the food." I said.

"Great lets eat." Clay said. The four of us sat down and began to eat. Ten minutes later the Pokemon finished their food and so did we.

"That was good, now how about some training!" I said.

"Yeah, it'll be a practice battle between Tyson and I, against Clay and Phoenix how about it guys?" Eric asked.

"Okay then Lucario come on!" Clay yelled. The Aura Pokemon leaped in the air and landed beside Clay.

"Jolteon its all you!" Phoenix said. The Lighting Pokemon ran in front of Phoenix.

"Taillow I want to use your speed in the final round!" Eric said. The TinySwallow Pokemon flew beside Eric.

"Okay then Piplup, I know you just got added to the team but I want to see what you got." I said. The Penguin Pokemon ran and stood in front of me.

"The rookie's get the first move." Clay said. Suddenly all of the Pokemon watched from on point.

"Thanks, Taillow use Quick Attack." Eric said. Suddenly the TinySwallow Pokemon flapped its wings and zig zagged with amazing speed.

"Lucario use Dark Pulse!" Clay yelled. Clay's Lucario
    put its hands together and creates a ball of black and purple circles. It then fired the circles as a beam of circles at Piplup and Taillow.

"Taillow dodge it!" Eric yelled.

"Piplup use BubbleBeam!" I said with excitement. The TinySwallow Pokemon twirled around the Dark pulse and flew high up in the sky and the Penguin Pokemon opened its beak and shot a stream of blue bubbles at the Dark pulse. The BubbleBeam and Dark pulse collided but the Dark pulse quickly over powered the BubbleBeam.

"Oh no Piplup dodge it quick." I said. The Penguin Pokemon leaped high in the air dodging the Dark pulse.

"That Piplup is fast and so is Eric's Taillow." Phoenix said.

"Thanks, but that won't help you Piplup use Peck!" I yelled. The Penguin Pokemon's beak began to glow white and it aced down towards Phoenix's Jolteon.

"I don't think so Jolteon dodge it and use Pin missile." Phoenix said. The Lighting Pokemon quickly dodged Piplup's peck attack and shot white needles from its fur towards Piplup.

"Oh no quick Piplup use BubbleBeam!" I yelled. The Penguin Pokemon opened its mouth and shot another stream of blue bubbles from its mouth. The BubbleBeam and Pin missile collided and canceled out each other.

"Quick thinking Tyson." Phoenix said.

"Thanks, Eric I could use some back up." I replied.

"Right Taillow use Quick attack!" Eric yelled. Eric's Taillow aced towards the ground with a blinding, white light behind it pulled up and headed straight for Clay's Lucario

"Lucario Focus Punch." Clay said. The Aura Pokemon ran towards Eric's Taillow with its fist glowing a blinding white. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Two attacks smashed into each other creating a small cloud of thick black smoke. As the smoke cleared Eric's Taillow was on the ground unconscious.

"No Taillow are you okay!" Eric said. Eric ran and picked up Taillow.

"Taillow, Ta!" The TinySwallow Pokemon said with excitement.

"I'm glad you're okay get some rest." Eric said. Eric grabbed the TinySwallow Pokemon's pokeball clicked and held it in his right hand. A red light shot out of the pokeball and covered Eric's Taillow making it go inside the pokeball.

"That was good you guys I see how you made it to finals." Phoenix complimented.

"Thanks but Taillow lost and if we continued Piplup would have been ganged up on and we would have lost." Eric said.

"Don't be so down your still rookies and you have a lot more training to do." Clay said.

"Right so now we should return to HQ and get some rest." I said.

"Right but Tyson you shouldn't use Piplup in the final round." Clay said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Since you just caught it you should train with it a bit more before you go into an intense battle with it okay." Clay said. I looked at Piplup and It gave me a sad glance.

"Sorry Piplup but looks like you'll have to battle another time." I said. The Penguin Pokemon gave me another sad glance and walked beside Growlithe and Shinx.

"Alright everyone time to go to HQ." Phoenix said.

"Right Lucario thanks for you hard work, Mothim, Flygon, Noctowl, Lucario return." Clay said. Clay grabbed four pokeballs clicked and held two in each hand. Four red lights shot out of the pokeballs and covered the Owl, Aura, Moth, and Mystic Pokemon go into their pokeballs.

"Eevee take a good rest." Eric said. Eric grabbed the Eevolution Pokemon's pokeball clicked and held it in his hand. A red beam shot out of the pokeball and covered the Eevolution Pokemon making it go inside its pokeball.

"Luxray, Jolteon get some rest." Phoenix said. Phoenix grabbed two pokeballs clicked and held them in her hands. Two red lights shot out of the pokeballs and covered the Gleam Eyes and Lighting Pokemon making them go inside the pokeballs.

"Good job today guys return." I said. I grabbed the Puppy, Flash, and Penguin Pokemon's pokeballs in my right hand, Three red lights burst out of the pokeballs and covered the three Pokemon making them go inside the pokeballs.

"So I think we should train in HQ some." Clay said.

"You guys go ahead I'm kinda tired." I said. The four of walked back to head quarters where we saw everyone waiting to great us.

"Congratulations!" Everyone yelled.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"For making it to the finals at the Starlight town tag-team tournament." James said.

"Thanks you guys but I'm really tired and I could use some rest." I said.

"Okay then Tyson you get some rest we'll get you when its time for dinner." Sennu said.

"Thanks." I said. I walked to my room and flopped onto my bed.

Last edited:

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
    Years
  • Chapter 8: Midnight training

I opened my eyes and the room was completely pitch black.
    "Aw man don't tell me I overslept." I said. Suddenly my X-watch began to glow and I saw that the time was 12:00.

"I did oversleep!" I yelled. Quickly I covered my mouth and turned to the other side of the room to see if I had woken up Eric. Still snoring and laying upside down on his bed Eric was sleeping as if me yelling hadn't even went past his eardrum.

"Wow talk about a heavy sleeper." I said. I jumped off my bed and immediately felt the cold floor against my feet and I walked into the kitchen.

"Now lets see I'm going to need some: Water, Fire, and Electric type food. I grabbed three cans one with a picture of a flame, another with a water drop, and the last one with a electric bolt.

"Okay you three come on out." I said. I grabbed three pokeballs clicked and held them in my hands. Three white lights burst out of the pokeballs making the Puppy, Flash, and Penguin Pokemon appear.

"Eat up you guys." I said. I grabbed three bowls, placed them in front of the Pokemon and poured the Pokemon food in the bowls. Growlithe, Shinx, and Piplup began to eat.

"Now I just have to find something for me to eat." I said. I rambled through the kitchen and found a few things to nibble on. After the four of us finished eating we walked into the training room.

"Alright since we are already up how about some training?" I asked.

"Piplup Pip!" The Penguin Pokemon said with excitement.

"Growlithe!" The Puppy Pokemon answered.

"Shinx, Shinx." The Flash Pokemon replied. I found the button that said level.

"I think we are good enough for level two." I said. I twisted the nob to where it was pointing at level two and suddenly the training roomed turned into a forest. Suddenly a Roserade appeared out of nowhere.

"Okay Piplup your up first." I said. The Penguin Pokemon ran in front of me. Suddenly Both of the wild Roserade's flowers at the end of its arms glowed purple it swung them at Piplup.

"Quick Piplup dodge it then use BubbleBeam." I said. The Penguin Pokemon leaped high in the air to dodge the attack and shot a stream of light blue bubbles from its beak at the Bouquet Pokemon. BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!! Instead of hitting the wild Roserade the Bouquet Pokemon jumped out of the way and the BubbleBeam hit the ground.

"This Roserade is pretty fast." I said to myself. Suddenly the wild
    Roserade held its arms up and created an orange ball with fire streams around it and fired it at Piplup.

"Piplup spin and use Bubble Beam!" I yelled. The Penguin Pokemon twirled around and released a stream of spinning blue Bubbles. BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! The two attacks collided and created a cloud of dark black smoke.

"Go Piplup and use Peck!" I commanded. The Penguin Pokemon's beak began to glow white and it ran into the smoke. As the smoke disappeared I saw that Piplup was looking for the Bouquet Pokemon.

"Where did it go!?!" I yelled. I looked up and saw the Bouquet Pokemon
    spinning around and releasing pink petals from all around its body at Piplup.

"New plan Piplup," I said thinking as fast as I could. "Use Bubble Beam and then Peck." The Penguin Pokemon released another stream of light blue bubbles that cancled out the sharp pink petals. Piplup leaped high in the air and slammed its beak into the Bouquet Pokemon.

"ROSERADE!" The Bouquet Pokemon cried. The wild Roserade began to smile and disappeared.

"Nice work buddy get some rest." I said. The Penguin Pokemon walked beside Growlithe and Shinx.

"Okay Shinx your up." I said. The Flash Pokemon ran in front of me and Suddenly the area changed from a Forest into a rocky plain.

"It looks like a plain area so a Ground type Pokemon may appear if it does then this won't be a walk in the park for Shinx." I said to myself. Suddenly a Rhyhorn charged towards Shinx and I.

"Shinx look out!" I yelled. The Flash Pokemon and I jumped out of the way of the Spikes Pokemon.

"Lets show this Pokemon what you got Shinx use Discharge!" I yelled. The Flash Pokemon covered itself in blue electricity and shot three bolts at the wild Rhyhorn. The blue electricity covered the Pokemon but it seemed to do no damage.

"No way its not effected by Electric type moves!" I yelled in shock. Suddenly the Spikes Pokemon's horn began to glow white and it charged straight for Shinx.

"Shinx dodge it now!" I yelled. The Flash Pokemon jumped over the Spikes Pokemon but the wild Rhyhorn turned around and slammed into Shinx.

"Oh no," I said with fear, "Shinx are you okay?" Shinx slowly stood up and shook off the dirt on its fur.

"Shinx!" The flash Pokemon said with confidence. I could tell that a fire was burning inside of Shinx like the way to prove he was strong like Growlithe was to beat Rhyhorn.

"Okay then buddy we will try to beat Rhyhorn together." I said. Suddenly the wild Rhyhorn charged at Shinx with its horn glowing a blinding, bright white.

"Shinx dodge it by jumping on Rhyhorn's back." I said. Shinx jumped over the wild Rhyhorn and landed on its back.

"Nice work," I said thinking of the move Shinx could make next, "Leap high into the sky Shinx!" Shinx jumped off the Spikes Pokemon and was high in the air. Suddenly three blue rings circled around the wild Rhyhorn's body the blue circles began to glow white and turn into small chunks of stone. The Spikes Pokemon shot the chunks of stone at Shinx.

"Okay Shinx spin to dodge the stones!" I yelled. The Flash Pokemon began to twirl and the chunks of stone completely missed Shinx.

"Nice," I said with spirit, "Lets finish this Shinx!" Suddenly the Flash Pokemon jumped in the air with its tail glowing an extremely blinding white light.

"No way," I said in aw, "Shinx learned Iron tail." BBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shinx slammed its tail into the Spikes Pokemon making it hit the ground unconscious.

"Alright Shinx you learned Iron tail." I cheered. Shinx ran and jumped in my arms. The area changed from a rocky plain to a frosty mountain.

"Growlithe your up." I said. The Puppy Pokemon walked in front of me. Suddenly a wild Glaceon appeared.
    Suddenly the wild Glaceon opened its mouth and fired multiple shards of ice from its mouth at Growlithe. "Quick Growlithe use Ember!" I yelled. The puppy Pokemon opened its mouth and shot small flames from its mouth towards the Fresh Snow Pokemon. BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. The two attacks collided and formed a cloud of dust. Suddenly the Fresh Snow Pokemon charged out of the cloud of dust with a white light behind it.

"Growlithe use Tackle!" I yelled. The Puppy Pokemon charged towards the Fresh Snow Pokemon. BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The two Pokemon slammed into and pushed each other back.

"Nice work Growlithe now use Flamethrower." I said. The puppy Pokemon released a stream of red-orange flames from its mouth towards the wild Glaceon. Suddenly the Fresh Snow Pokemon
    opened its mouth and a light blue ball formed in front of it and fired light blue beams from the ball at Growlithe. BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The two attacks collided with great force and caused a loud explosion.

"Wow," I said in aw, "Let's finish this Growlithe jump in the air and use Flame wheel!" The puppy Pokemon leaped high in the air
    and releases a red-orange flame from its mouth while somersaulting, turning itself into a ball of fire. Suddenly the Fresh Snow Pokemon opened its mouth and a light blue ball formed in front of it and fired light blue beams from the ball at the ball of fire.

"Now Growlithe use Flamethrower as well." I said. Suddenly red-orange flames shot out of the fire ball and clashed into the Ice Beam. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! The two attacks caused a cloud of black smoke.

"Go Growlithe!" I yelled. The puppy Pokemon still covered in red-orange flames in the form of a ball flew out of the black smoke and slammed against the wild Glaceon. The Fresh Snow Pokemon slammed to the ground unconscious.

"Nice work Growlithe, I'm so proud of you three." I said. Growlithe, Shinx, and Piplup ran to my side. Suddenly we all let out a big yawn.

"I guess we can go back to sleep now." I said. The four of us laid against the wall and fell asleep

Back