• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Legendary" Trainers-An RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Hey people lol I just thought of this idea-
Okay- I decided to make an RPG- where we are pokemon trainers- literally so to speak. We are actually going to be legendary pokemon.
Let me explain the storyline- 8 of the legendaries had children. Unfortuantely, soon after they were born, Team Magma erased their memories- everything- even that they are pokemon- they even took on human forms, and all dissappeared,and continued their lives, as human beings. Now, without even knowing each other, all 8 meet up and want to be pokemon trainers. Will they find out that they are pokemon? The choice is yours. the choices of legendaries are:
rayquaza
lugia
latias
latios
mewtwo
mew
celebi
Ho-oh
Fill this out
Legenedary:
Name:
Appearance:
Oh and also try to tie things in....for instance....
Latios and Latias....even if they dont know it, the people rping them could be the best of friends, not knowing they are siblings....
Legendary: Lugia
Name: Eliana
Appearance: Green eyes, brown hair, pretty tall.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
This sounds interesting. May I use one of the other legendary birds? Speciffically Zapdos? If so:

Legendary: Zapdos
Name: Skye
Appearance: short, choppy, wild chin length blond hair with bangs. She has indigo eyes and fair skin. Her usual attire consists of jeans and solid colored shirts, as well as converse sneakers of varying colors.

If I can't have Zapdos, I'll use this profile instead:

Legendary: Ho-oh
Name: Nimbus (Nim for short)
Appearance: flaming red hair streaked with blond that goes down to her waist. She has deep, emerald eyes, and fair skin. Her usual attire consists of flowing, bell sleeved shirts as well as baggy pants, usually khaki cargos. She always wears flip flops, and wears her hair up in a ponytail.

Can I RP both perhaps?

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
Years
Legenedary: Articuno
Name: Yuki
Appearance: Dark blonde hair in a ponytail and

or

Legenedary: Rayzaqua
Name: Yuki
Appearance: Dark blonde hair in a ponytail and a scar over right eye.

Years
This is great! Finally, an original plot! Good job eliana! Would you mind if I controlled 2 characters?

Legendary: Latias
Name: Julia
Appearance: Dark, straight blue hair, peachy skin, sea-blue eyes, usually wears a red tank-top with black flared jeans

Legendary: Latios
Name: Ali
Appearance: Purple hair split through the middle, peachy skin, brown eyes, usually wears white jeans, white turtle-neck, and a blue over-shirt

If I can only be one character, then I'll be Ali

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Name: Celeste
Legendary: Mew (duh!!)
Appearance: Short, sky blue hair and dark blue eyes. Wears a short, black skort and a cloud printed halter

WooHoo! This sounds like a ton of fun!!!

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
The plot sounds so interesting! Do you mind if I join?

Legenedary: Suicune
Name: Adelina (Addie for short)
Appearance: Long, blue, wavy hair, baby blue eyes, she often dresses in shorts and a tank top or anything refreshing, and sneakers.

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
Legenedary: Jirachi
Name: Kiriko
Appearance: Blonde hair, bright blue eyes, slightly pale skin, wears a blue sweatshirt, and black and grey jeans

Last edited:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Yeah were going to. we are all around the same area but we dont really know each other....lets start somwhere.... what area? hoenn? jhoto? kanto?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
How 'bout Kanto? I love Kanto... *spaces out*
Actually, Hoenn is probably best because I want a treeko. (btw, I changed my legendary to Jirachi, just lettin' ya know...)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Well.....lets ee *does math* wherver we go, the place we get our pokemon is going to have to have all the starters.....
lets see
treecko
mukip
torchik
cyndaquil
totodile
chikorita
bulbasaur
charmander
squirtle
thats 9....
LETS ADD PIKACHU! XD and we will wait for more people until we decide *call mudkip lol*

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Lol can I please have her? i always start off with her in every RPG i remember playing......no wiat im being selfish....have her its ok.... ^^ the point is for you to have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back